• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the funniest thing somebody has said to you about Smash?

D

Deleted member

Everyone is a novice at some point. He's talking about Melee's competitive play being inaccessible to a novice player. If you're not into competitive play already, you're a novice. Doesn't mean you'll never have a desire to get better. If you're trying to get into competitive play (i.e, you're a novice and you want to go further), Melee's skill floor is much higher. Smash 4 is easier to get into competitively because it has a lower skill floor.
The skill floor is only high in like real deal tournament play, though. Friends duking it out each other should still be able to hold their own just like they would in Smash 4. It honestly isn't like Street Fighter where the controls themselves are the difficulty, the execution is where the difficulty relies in and that's honestly with any game, really. See there's novice/casual play, competitive play, then there's tournament level play. I played competitively with my friends despite not going into tournaments with Melee. Sakurai also designed these games for people who aren't good at fighting games, it doesn't matter if Melee is harder in tournament play, that's something we the fans created.

And no, Smash 4 hasn't got a more viable list of characters just because it has more, it is just a much, much better balanced game, period, and there isn't a specific archetype that's the best. Even the top tier characters are a nice, healthy mix.
I honestly disagree. I think Smash 4, although balances better than Brawl did, isn't exactly the healthiest in terms of balance of the Smash games. It's taken a few patches to get to where we're at and I feel like a lot of characters actually have huge advantages over others just like with other Smash games. We don't have to discuss this part any further though cause we both see things differently and I respect your viewpoint of the balance.

He's not saying it's completely impossible for a novice to get into competitive Melee, he's saying the skill floor is likely to intimidate people, compared to Smash 4. For example, someone who doesn't have amazing reflexes won't do well in Melee, because Melee has a rushdown centric meta. However, Smash 4's meta has a broader range of viable characters, so, for example, someone who prefers to play defensively rather than string 10-hit combos together, can do well in Smash 4. Some characters, like Rosalina as an example, can be played defensively. Even though that's not the only way to play her and mastering her entails learning how to switch up her playstyle on the fly, playing her as a pure defense character is entirely possible and you can actually win matches this way. This is impossible in Melee, as all of the viable characters are rushdown centric.
The "meta" is something only really valid in tournament level play. I thought I was a competitive Melee player despite not knowing about wavedashing or not participating in tournaments, and I honestly used Link a ton and used range game as well as mix ups to keep myself going.

I also disagree it's impossible to to play defensively in Melee or use zoning tactics to win a match. I zone with Samus all the time, it's only w hen you delve into tournament play when things change. If in a tournament Diddy Kong faces Link and Link's trying to zone, he's going to face the same wrath as someone trying to use Fox against Link in Melee using this method in tournament play.

Rosalina is honestly a unique character just like Olimar is, Melee didn't have a character quite like it so it's hard to compare. However, I think in non tournament level play, but competitive play, it's perfectly fine to zone in Melee as I use to do it a lot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The skill floor is only high in like real deal tournament play, though.
That's literally what he's talking about. That's what "competitive" means in Smash.

GideonSmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gideon1999
Back when I played Brawl often:

Friend: Ugh, why do you shield so much? Shielding is cheating.

Me: .......
Aaaaahh I can't take it if someone says that!!! I play a lot with friends at my home and almost none of them have the game and they never use shield! If I shield they say exactly that and I cant take it... The same thing with combo moves like mario's down throw to up tilt to up utilt to up smash or up air because they dont know how to escape such things, and when I try to explain how to they never want to listen to me!

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
"I wonder what Pikachu will do well I'll release one from a Poké Ball." Me, back in Melee times.

Yeah I thought every single Pokémon which existed at the time could potentially release from a Poké Ball, including those who already are playable characters :laugh:

D

Deleted member

That's literally what he's talking about. That's what "competitive" means in Smash.
Except that tournament level play isn't, and hasn't ever been his reasoning for making any of the games. I don't feel he is talking about tournament play specifically when he states "serious way" because he also later says that:

The most important thing is that the game have breadth and depth, since we would like them to be popular with both novices and hardcore gamers. We think that people who aren’t so good at turning the tables and coming back from behind can still get enjoyment out of the [new] game, even if they turn off items and Smash Balls.
He also states that:

I think the popularity of Melee rested fundamentally on the game’s speed. The dazzling exchange of skills was the game’s most exhilarating aspect and the rough edges in terms of the game’s balance went mostly unnoticed. Even though the dynamic range of the characters was limited, the game somehow made its mark, even with hardcore fans of the genre.

Melee’s controls were, however, quite complicated and very tiring if the player really got into it in a serious way. This made the game less accessible for novice players and it basically ended up becoming a Smash Bros. game for hardcore fighting fans. I personally regret that, because I originally intended the Smash Bros. series to be for players who couldn’t handle such highly skilled games.
He is literally saying he intended Smash Bros. to be accessible, and thus is disappointed with Melee cause he feels it is not accessible to newcomers. The issue isn't the tournament aspect to him, the issue is the actual game itself to him. Having a issue with the tournament aspect wouldn't make sense because it's really apples and oranges with each game's mechanics and difficulty to make a statement such as that and to be disappointed with the game itself because it's tournament aspect is bit more challenging to learn than another game in the series. He can't possibly be meaning the tournament scene because not only does it not make sense, it doesn't make sense to his own policy of designing games be accessible ever since the first Smash Bros.

He actually doesn't want to shift the game into a tournament aspect, so once again from his own policy of not being concerned from a tournament standpoint (even with Smash 4), he is not meaning the tournament aspect when he refers to Melee. Even if he was, it wouldn't make sense because none of that applies to Melee for the majority of people, just like with competitive Smash 4.

If tournament popularity was the most important consideration, then I think we would create a Smash Bros. game that included a multitude of fast moves with complicated controls. However, I believe this is actually the greatest shortcoming of fighting games at present, and that is the reason why I don’t do it.

While there’s a lot of enthusiasm for tournaments on the one hand, there are also users who just give up on these sorts of games because they can’t handle the complexity and speed. While other fighting games continue to work on honing this tournament aspect, I think that we need to move in a direction where there is more of a focus on inexperienced gamers.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The issue is the tournament/high level aspect, as that is what constitutes as "hardcore". It is harder to play Melee hardcore than it is Smash 4. That's all he was referring to. His comment is not contradicting anything, and it's a valid criticism of Melee. He made the games after all, so naturally, he's trying to improve on accessibility as the series progresses. That's kinda what a sequel is supposed to do.

I'm not giving long responses as really, there is no need for you to go into interpretive tangents in the first place. You are trying to take more from his statement than there actually is.

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
We're going off-topic here...

"Smash takes no skill, the moves are so easy to do"
"What how were you moving so fast and comboing me like that you must be haxing![sic]"

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Played against a cousin as random, got ZSS and won:

"That's why she ain't got no man"

A few games later, got Samus and won:

"Who is this dude? I bet he ain't get none in years."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The issue is the tournament/high level aspect, as that is what constitutes as "hardcore". It is harder to play Melee hardcore than it is Smash 4. That's all he was referring to. His comment is not contradicting anything, and it's a valid criticism of Melee. He made the games after all, so naturally, he's trying to improve on accessibility as the series progresses. That's kinda what a sequel is supposed to do
"Hardcore" is subjective and doesn't mean "tournament", and like I stated previously, it would be more nonsensical for him to say what you are saying he's saying because the tournament aspect of a game is not, nor will ever be the major point of Smash Bros. and does not, and will never affect how the non tournament level people play. Knowing him, I strongly doubt he is meaning the tournament aspect as it would make less sense than what I was suggesting and go against his own idealogy and generally what he cares about with the development of the games and why Smash Bros. is what it is. He does not mean "tournament" when he states "serious".

I'm not giving long responses as really, there is no need for you to go into interpretive tangents in the first place. You are trying to take more from his statement than there actually is.
This is not a competition on who writes the most, I'm not sure why it bothers you that I'm expressing my thoughts as accurately as I can. It takes more wording, but I want to make sure my points are clear.

I am reading his dialogue for what it is, and what I know of his view of things due to reading his interviews over time. This is not the only time he's made statements like this.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"Hardcore" is subjective and doesn't mean "tournament", and like I stated previously, it would be more nonsensical for him to say what you are saying he's saying because the tournament aspect of a game is not, nor will ever be the major point of Smash Bros. and does not, and will never affect how the non tournament level people play. Knowing him, I strongly doubt he is meaning the tournament aspect as it would make less sense than what I was suggesting and go against his own idealogy and generally what he cares about with the development of the games and why Smash Bros. is what it is. He does not mean "tournament" when he states "serious".

This is not a competition on who writes the most, I'm not sure why it bothers you that I'm expressing my thoughts as accurately as I can. It takes more wording, but I want to make sure my points are clear.

I am reading his dialogue for what it is, and what I know of his view of things due to reading his interviews over time. This is not the only time he's made statements like this.
The tournament players have a HUGE influence on how normal people play. Normal players still look at tier lists, watch tournaments to take notes and get better with their favourites, try to play with similar rules, etc.

Just look at most Rosalina players - playing Rosalina defensively isn't even the optimal way to play as her, yet most Rosalina players (myself not included) play her defensively because that's how Dabuz plays her. The same thing has caused non-Rosalina players to view her as a defensive, campy character, even though she isn't. It just happens to be how one of the only big name Rosalina players plays her. Normal players imitate tournament players all of the time, for better or for worse.

Sakurai has also made reference to EVO in his interviews, and he did give the green light on the Smash Invitational at E3. Trying to deny that he thinks about tournaments (whom he refers to as hard-core players) is quite futile, even more so to deny that tournaments don't have a major influence on normal players.

D

Deleted member

The tournament players have a HUGE influence on how normal people play. Normal players still look at tier lists, watch tournaments to take notes and get better with their favourites, try to play with similar rules, etc.

Just look at most Rosalina players - playing Rosalina defensively isn't even the optimal way to play as her, yet most Rosalina players (myself not included) play her defensively because that's how Dabuz plays her. The same thing has caused non-Rosalina players to view her as a defensive, campy character, even though she isn't. It just happens to be how one of the only big name Rosalina players plays her. Normal players imitate tournament players all of the time, for better or for worse.

Sakurai has also made reference to EVO in his interviews, and he did give the green light on the Smash Invitational at E3. Trying to deny that he thinks about tournaments (whom he refers to as hard-core players) is quite futile, even more so to deny that tournaments don't have a major influence on normal players.
I want to note that, this is in a minority circle of online where this is going on. For most people who don't participate in streams, Smash Bros forums, or even watch these videos, I'd argue there a lot of those out there that play Smash Bros. that don't participate and this so this really doesn't apply for the majority. The ones, as he states, "but I think that we have to pay special attention to the less vocal, not so visible group of players, or else games will just fade away.".

That line there really shows where his focus is, for him to say that would mean he is not referring to tournament when he says "hardcore" because these kinds of players aren't entering tournaments.

To also add to this, even though there are a lot of people that do watch tournaments, that doesn't mean they will ever apply what they saw in a match or think it's what they should be doing. Or even notice the intricacies to realize what's going on, a lot of people just watch for entertainment and aren't trying to learn anything.

And I also want to note that Rosalina, from what I've seen was always seen as a "campy" character, her move set is similar to Puppeteer in other fighting games and those kind of characters generally are defensive characters because they have long range and two bodies, a body to take hits and also attack. She also has Down B, a defensive move that "absorbs" projectiles to compliment this.

I do not think he "doesn't think about tournaments", I am saying he doesn't create the game around them thus for him to care about the tournament aspect of Smash 4 on a level enough for him to say what you are saying he's saying, or if anyone in-general would say that Melee is a game that's too hard to get into itself outside of tournaments because of skill required for tournament level play is a nonsensical statement because the same exact thing could be said about Brawl, 64, and Smash 4. Requiring more inputs in a tournament level doesn't make it harder to play the game outside of that aspect.

The better player will always win. Melee is harder at tournament level because it require more inputs, but it doesn't matter because no matter what game you are playing, if it's at a tournament level, everything changes. Melee is one of the most accessible fighting games out there, no matter what tournament aspect there is.

So either way he's stating this message, I feel it is rather is nonsensical to state something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
"Smash Bros. is a kid's game. Play Call of Duty because it's cool and it has guns."

Btw, what, in hell's name, is going on here?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want to note that, this is in a minority circle of online where this is going on. For most people who don't participate in streams, Smash Bros forums, or even watch these videos, I'd argue there a lot of those out there that play Smash Bros. that don't participate and this so this really doesn't apply for the majority. The ones, as he states, "but I think that we have to pay special attention to the less vocal, not so visible group of players, or else games will just fade away.".

That line there really shows where his focus is, for him to say that would mean he is not referring to tournament when he says "hardcore" because these kinds of players aren't entering tournaments.

To also add to this, even though there are a lot of people that do watch tournaments, that doesn't mean they will ever apply what they saw in a match or think it's what they should be doing. Or even notice the intricacies to realize what's going on, a lot of people just watch for entertainment and aren't trying to learn anything.

And I also want to note that Rosalina, from what I've seen was always seen as a "campy" character, her move set is similar to Puppeteer in other fighting games and those kind of characters generally are defensive characters because they have long range and two bodies, a body to take hits and also attack. She also has Down B, a defensive move that "absorbs" projectiles to compliment this.

I do not think he "doesn't think about tournaments", I am saying he doesn't create the game around them thus for him to care about the tournament aspect of Smash 4 on a level enough for him to say what you are saying he's saying, or if anyone in-general would say that Melee is a game that's too hard to get into itself outside of tournaments because of skill required for tournament level play is a nonsensical statement because the same exact thing could be said about Brawl, 64, and Smash 4. Requiring more inputs in a tournament level doesn't make it harder to play the game outside of that aspect.

The better player will always win. Melee is harder at tournament level because it require more inputs, but it doesn't matter because no matter what game you are playing, if it's at a tournament level, everything changes. Melee is one of the most accessible fighting games out there, no matter what tournament aspect there is.

So either way he's stating this message, I feel it is rather is nonsensical to state something like that.
But Sakurai does care about tournaments, as they are a part of the player base. When he says Melee is harder to get into, he IS referring to those who haven't been playing tournaments for years, but want to take their game to that level. Therefore, he made Smash 4's competitive play more accessible, by doing away with the likes of L-Cancelling, and making a more balanced meta. There is nothing nonsensical about that.

BTW Melee is one of the LEAST accessible fighting games at high level play. You don't hear players of other fighting games getting hand injuries that often, but you hear it all of the time with Melee.

Also Rosalina is not a defensive, campy character, and that playstyle only really spread because Dabuz popularised it. I main Rosalina, so I'd know this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But Sakurai does care about tournaments, as they are a part of the player base. When he says Melee is harder to get into, he IS referring to those who haven't been playing tournaments for years, but want to take their game to that level. Therefore, he made Smash 4's competitive play more accessible, by doing away with the likes of L-Cancelling, and making a more balanced meta. There is nothing nonsensical about that.

BTW Melee is one of the LEAST accessible fighting games at high level play. You don't hear players of other fighting games getting hand injuries that often, but you hear it all of the time with Melee.

Also Rosalina is not a defensive, campy character, and that playstyle only really spread because Dabuz popularised it. I main Rosalina, so I'd know this.
Brawl already did this, and otherwise, Smash 4 is more actiony than Brawl. Although this makes it harder for it from a tournament aspect, the main deal is that what is going on a tournament level is not dictating the game for the majority. Little Mac is most likely top tier for casual players, but if you said that in to anyone in a tournament they'd laugh.

Meta is something that we don't entirely figure out until a lot of tournament results, although he did attempt at balancing more things with this game, the balance he did was not from a tournament perspective but from his normal balance perspective. Here is a quote from him.

We attempt to maintain a wide dynamic range with the balance, so I feel like we need to watch that we don’t over-adjust in a negative direction, like cutting down abilities or trying to have all characters playable on an equal basis. Having everything be totally fair would boost the competitive aspect, but runs the chance of it no longer being about playing a game. Mediocrity would be the worst thing for this.
As far as injuries go, I'd really akin that to the wavedash. I, however, think compared to other fighting games, because you are using a analog stick on a Gamecube controller, it's easier to get injury on your thumbs. I took out Smash 4 to one of my family members few weeks ago and he was complaining his hands were hurting during Smash 4. I actually ended up pulling a muscle in my thumb and had to stop. We were using GC controllers, and generally I'm fine, but I recall when I didn't play Smash for a while and how it kinda makes your hands sore if you're not use to it or if you play it too much sometimes. I will note that there is something called the arcade stick "claw" which can end up hurting people too for other fighters. It's not just Melee.

It is not nonsensical to make the game more accessible, but to say Melee is inaccessible because of tournament level is. Tournament level in Smash 4 is not accessible to most people, even if it's easier than Melee, it still falls into the same category when things get to "tournament level" thus this is why the argument really has no basis.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Brawl already did this, and otherwise, Smash 4 is more actiony than Brawl. Although this makes it harder for it from a tournament aspect, the main deal is that what is going on a tournament level is not dictating the game for the majority. Little Mac is most likely top tier for casual players, but if you said that in to anyone in a tournament they'd laugh.

Meta is something that we don't entirely figure out until a lot of tournament results, although he did attempt at balancing more things with this game, the balance he did was not from a tournament perspective but from his normal balance perspective. Here is a quote from him.

As far as injuries go, I'd really akin that to the wavedash. I, however, think compared to other fighting games, because you are using a analog stick on a Gamecube controller, it's easier to get injury on your thumbs. I took out Smash 4 to one of my family members few weeks ago and he was complaining his hands were hurting during Smash 4. I actually ended up pulling a muscle in my thumb and had to stop. We were using GC controllers, and generally I'm fine, but I recall when I didn't play Smash for a while and how it kinda makes your hands sore if you're not use to it or if you play it too much sometimes. I will note that there is something called the arcade stick "claw" which can end up hurting people too for other fighters. It's not just Melee.

It is not nonsensical to make the game more accessible, but to say Melee is inaccessible because of tournament level is. Tournament level in Smash 4 is not accessible to most people, even if it's easier than Melee, it still falls into the same category when things get to "tournament level" thus this is why the argument really has no basis.
It is accessible to people in Smash 4. Sakurai made it so because of Melee. Playing at a tournament level on Smash 4 is more about strategy than raw reflexes at this point, because many viable characters aren't rushdown.

D

Deleted member

It is accessible to people in Smash 4. Sakurai made it so because of Melee. Playing at a tournament level on Smash 4 is more about strategy than raw reflexes at this point, because many viable characters aren't rushdown.
Smash 4 in tournament level is not accessible to most people. It doesn't matter how any character is designed, if someone that's not tournament level steps into a tournament, they are going to lose at a very high chance. My friends and family do just about as good as they would do against me in Melee, I'm always a skill level higher than them and win practically every match. I'm not tournament level, either. And Smash 4 argument being more about strategy is really debatable and not an opinion I agree with.

More execution doesn't mean less strategy. Smash 4 is honestly just as much about "reflexes" as any other Smash game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Smash 4 in tournament level is not accessible to most people. It doesn't matter how any character is designed, if someone that's not tournament level steps into a tournament, they are going to lose at a very high chance. My friends and family do just about as good as they would do against me in Melee, I'm always a skill level higher than them and win practically every match. I'm not tournament level, either. And Smash 4 argument being more about strategy is really debatable and not an opinion I agree with.

More execution doesn't mean less strategy. Smash 4 is honestly just as much about "reflexes" as any other Smash game.
Well duh, if you go in without any practice whatsoever, you'll never win a tournament. But the practice needed to compete in tournaments in Smash 4 is way lower than Melee, as Sakurai intended. He wasn't trying to make the game completely dumb at high level play, just more accessible, particularly more than Melee. That's what he wanted, and that's what he achieved.

D

Deleted member

Well duh, if you go in without any practice whatsoever, you'll never win a tournament. But the practice needed to compete in tournaments in Smash 4 is way lower than Melee, as Sakurai intended. He wasn't trying to make the game completely dumb at high level play, just more accessible, particularly more than Melee. That's what he wanted, and that's what he achieved.
You're putting words in my mouth. I never stated "without any practice whatsoever", even those that think they are "good" will still run into this issue at a Smash 4 tournament. If you haven't participated in tournaments before, there's not a good chance you'll make it past the first two opponents. That is the same with Melee and any other Smash Bros game.

So although Smash 4 is easier compared to Melee, that still doesn't matter a whole lot in a tournament where nearly everyone is playing the game with a different caliber and knowledge than just playing your friends at home. This also doesn't change the logic fallacy I pointed out earlier in his statement.

I've made my point across in my previous posts, so with this final post on this subject I'm rather finished discussing this.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're putting words in my mouth. I never stated "without any practice whatsoever", even those that think they are "good" will still run into this issue at a Smash 4 tournament. If you haven't participated in tournaments before, there's not a good chance you'll make it past the first two opponents. That is the same with Melee and any other Smash Bros game.

So although Smash 4 is easier compared to Melee, that still doesn't matter a whole lot in a tournament where nearly everyone is playing the game with a different caliber and knowledge than just playing your friends at home. This also doesn't change the logic fallacy I pointed out earlier in his statement.

I've made my point across in my previous posts, so with this final post on this subject I'm rather finished discussing this.
You do realise that a local tournament is just gonna be mostly comprised of people sort of getting their feet wet, right?

I wasn't talking about EVO or something here, just tournaments in general. Nobody gets to jump straight to the big ones. Everyone starts small. Smash 4 is still just way easier to get into, again, as Sakurai intended. The fundamental ATs of Smash 4 are easier to master than Melee, and don't require controller fliptricks.

You aren't pointing out any logical fallacies here, you're just making negative assumptions for the sake of it.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord

Yeah we should probably get back on topic. I've had people tell me that Smash 4 was coming to the PlayStation 4 and they were pretty adamant about it. I didn't argue with them I just acted surprised and let it be.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Smash Fest 2014: "Hatsune Miku is going to be in the next direct!"

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
Consider me uninformed, what's wrong with the stock?
You can only take a stock by using a super move, the gauge for it fills up when you hit with attacks.
The problem is though, some characters have terrible level 1 and 2 supers while other characters have easy to hit level one supers.
So some have to charge their super bar to level 3 before they can even take a stock.
It would be a great game if it didn't use this system

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
''Ganondorf's moveset is completly accurate to how he is in the Zelda games.''
"Goku would be a great edition to the roster."
"Lucario is a cheap rip-off of Mewtwo."
"Diddy Kong shoud never have been nerfed."

Maple42

Smash Apprentice
I don't remember his name, but this one guy told me Smash Bros was a party game.... I think his name was Kirby? Or maybe it was Pit....

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
"Smash Bros. is a kid's game. Play Call of Duty because it's cool and it has guns."
:4fox::4falco::4miigun::4zss: and the :4duckhunt: Mexican cartel

easy counterargument

-----------------------------------
"Smash Bros is easy, Call of Duty is so much harder"

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I laughed my *** off about this.

I'm Mexican but I'm not a cartel. :)
I wish I could claim it as my own, but I got it off of reddit.

They're strange people there but say some amazing things

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Some guy at my school walked in when we were playing and discussing tiers and character balance in Smash 4 and said:
''You know? Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is better because it has a more balanced cast''
(Lolwut? Say that to Kratos and the DLC characters)

Also,my stepdad said something that meant ''I don't understand why you're still playing this kid's game when you could be playing better/manlier games like Call of Duty''

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
My personal favorite from when my buddies and I played Melee a lot
"God, Roy is so overpowered!"
Some good quotes from some of my friends on Sm4sh 3ds edition
"Little Mac is OP, oh my god"
"Why are you playing Diddy Kong? He's such a dumb character."

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
"Sonic shouldn't be good because he isn't from Nintendo"

"Is that Elsa?"
My niece when she sees Rosalina. It is so cute! :awesome:

"Woah, that side spike is so good!"
When I use a move with horizontal KB

"I am just not feeling my best today" :4shulk:

"Why play Smash? Tekken/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat is so much better"

"I can never win against you"
Not with that attitude! I hear this a lot when I am in a close match and clutch it out.

"Little Mac is the most OP character in the game. He is better than Metaknight in Brawl!"

Top Bottom