• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the funniest thing somebody has said to you about Smash?

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I don't know either. But the game was still only a week old. Maybe everyone was going FG and picking mac because it was easier to rekt scrubs.
God the first week of FG was a nightmare. Macs and Falcons everywhere. I don't think I saw another Jiggly until week 3 lol.

D

Deleted member

"Shut up, man! Mewtwo had the best moveset in Melee!"

This guy had said this to me after I was at school during break period and talking to a couple of my buds about our Melee mains, and I said that Mewtwo sucked. I was trying my hardest not to burst out laughing at that response.

He had a very unusual moveset, sure. But atypical =/= good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Back at a more casual tournament (For brawl) before I knew about the competitive side of smash, someone once yelled "WHOEVER'S IKE (me) NEEDS TO SPAM UP AND B MORE"

D

Deleted member

"I love Toon Link! He's from Ocarina of Time, the best game of all time!"

Kokiri.Hylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hylian_is_back
"Isn't that the company who makes toys now?" or "Ew, you need to grow up." Says the guys who are all bandwagons and buy the same game over and over (Cough Call of Duty Cough)

Gamesfreak13563

Smash Cadet
University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign
A friend of mine once mispronounced ZSS' name as Zero Suit Seamus.

"Top of the mornin' to ye, laddie, we be gearing up for the Smash Brothers! Grab a pint and pick a side - Team Protestant or Team Catholic!" my other friend replied. "She be usin' that there Ice Beam because the alcohol makes ye feel warmer!"

"The only way ye'll be winnin' is if ye find a four leaf clover!"

Last edited:

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Was playing FFAs casually with 3 friends at a party a couple weeks ago. None of them play the game seriously but I picked :4jigglypuff: for rest lols...I kept resting my friend who was playing :4bowser: and he kept saying "what's happening to me?" He didn't know was rest was and couldn't figure out why he kept dying...so funny.

Top Bottom