• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the craziest thing you've done to fill your bucket?

Derv1sh

Smash Rookie
I've counter picked Coneria against a fox. I'd say that's somewhat crazy...

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
the arwings can fill your bucket up in two turns, because some of them fire two lasers at once

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
yeah when up a stock on Corneria on a match I am confident I will win I sometimes suicide off the edge and bucket the Great Fox lazers and use them when they hit 50% for an easy KO (bucket has CRAZY priority possible the most in the game)

napZzz

Smash Hero
Bucket killz at 0% with some moves >_<. Pika+g&w is the most godly doubles team in brawl. They both **** and pika can easy fill his bucket.

thesultan2112

Smash Apprentice
yeah when up a stock on Corneria on a match I am confident I will win I sometimes suicide off the edge and bucket the Great Fox lazers and use them when they hit 50% for an easy KO (bucket has CRAZY priority possible the most in the game)
EXACTLY what i was going to say, i've done it on 3 occasions and it was worth it every time

and Yesterday 11:02 PM
DarkStraw the arwings can fill your bucket up in two turns, because some of them fire two lasers at once
Yesterday 10:12 PM
IronSquirrel891 Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognize
I actually jumped off the left side of Corneria thinking i could catch the mega lazer. I lost that match...

dont the arwings actually give you more powerful bucket fuel? ""

yes, the arwings are much more powerful, but the big fox fills it up with one shot

Mr Mattastic

Smash Journeyman
EXACTLY what i was going to say, i've done it on 3 occasions and it was worth it every time

and Yesterday 11:02 PM
DarkStraw the arwings can fill your bucket up in two turns, because some of them fire two lasers at once
Yesterday 10:12 PM
IronSquirrel891 Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognize
I actually jumped off the left side of Corneria thinking i could catch the mega lazer. I lost that match...

dont the arwings actually give you more powerful bucket fuel? ""

yes, the arwings are much more powerful, but the big fox fills it up with one shot
If anyone decided to jump off, make sure you pull the bucket out early so after the cooldown ends you'll be right above when you can recover. The area that G&W can absorb is huge, I've absorbed compelety behind an arwing before.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I purposely jump in Ness' PK fire, pull out the bucket and get a fill in about 1 second muahhahaha.

Lotsa_Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
Here's how powerful the lazers are on Corneria

Great Fox<Arwing<Wolfen

I willingly jump into Kirby's gaping mouth so that he'll copy my ability and then i can bucket that bacon and send it "Right Back At Ya!"
lol, G&W's the new kirby

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
In a FFA, Lucario, after launching Ness off of the stage, fired a fully-charged aura sphere at him...or tried to, but I intercepted it with mah bucket.

Then I gimped Ness's recovery with mah bucket.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
From my testing, the wolfen and arwings do the exact same damage. Arwings give you two bucket fills, so they're the best :p

And you can bucket Kirby's chef, but not G&W's chef.

The craziest thing I've done to fill my bucket was to chase a Ness player off the stage, I whipped out my bucket thinking he would try to recover, but he Nair'd my *** and I got stage spiked on Final Destination for the lose :[[[

Pretty crazy.

anar9kis

Smash Rookie
You can bucket g&w Neutral-B?
only kirby's neutral-b after eating g&w

On topic: spam greenhouse on a dedede over the edge to force them to up-b onto the stage for a bucket charge. (dedede's can't edgegrab with his up-b, so unless he jumps onto the stage or the ledge he has to up-b. And with me spamming greenhouse, dedede can't fall onto the edge.)

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
ana9kis, that's not gonna work in a real match, they can let themselves fall or also Cancel the B Up with down so there's no stars.

And OT I once had a bucket of fox's laser, Wolf's laser and Falco's laser. Twas the Starfox Bucket XD

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Ran into a Ness' PK Flash to bucket it when recovering. Same Ness also tried to PK Thunder but I happened to bucket that also and he died. :D

Third Projectile? PK Fire.

on his last stock I simply dumped the whole thing on him. :)

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
spam greenhouse on a dedede over the edge to force them to up-b onto the stage for a bucket charge. (dedede's can't edgegrab with his up-b, so unless he jumps onto the stage or the ledge he has to up-b. And with me spamming greenhouse, dedede can't fall onto the edge.)
What is greenhouse?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
What is greenhouse?
Greenhouse=The jab.

I jumped off the side of Corneria for fuel all the time. The craziest one I did was when I caught all the shots, fell under a few, and used my super frame armor on the last shot that was fired from the Great Fox.

Another one I had was during doubles. I gimped a Ness with the bucket while he tried to recover, then I caught a PK Freeze on the way back. My partner then used Pikachu's Thunder on Lucas and I bucketed that too by ledgehopping after sweetspoting the ledge.

My launch power was well over 9000!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i sit around and wait till pika starts spamming. kill him one stock, gimp the other one , and finally oil spill for that last 3 stock

Top Bottom