• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
And for people who say that KH has never been on a Nintendo console, think again. There was Chain of Memories for the GBA, and with Kingdom Hearts' overwhelming popularity throughout the world, I say we have a pretty darn good chance of him being in it.

Yea,and also due to the nature of Smash series(meaning no ******** blood,body parts flying,sexual themes)Disney wouldnt even have to think twice of allowing Sora in this game cuz they know that sorta gore stuff isnt present in the world of Smash.With that said,Sora surprizingly does indeed have a chance of showing up.IMO tho,He'd better bring his overdrive with him cuz Mario anit having that Mickey Mouse bull$hit. :chuckle:

@Del LOL :laugh: Best thing to do man is try calling there in the morning.Sometimes,just sometimes tho,someone might give you the lowdown on when the next shipments are coming in.

Cuz see? They get around 10-20 every other week or so,but the thing they DONT like to speak about is what they do with like half or more of them :embarrass You know them bundles you be seeing right? :laugh: Yea,thats where they plug it up with **** in it that you dont want to begin with,and presto..Thats more money their making off of some rich fuker who dont know any better.Thats why they make it seem that rare since Wii is an hot item,like its worth all that cash,dirty fuks...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
maybe and probably some f***** music which we haven't gotten, but I hope it's something about "This World update"

Del Money

Smash Champion
agust 23rd for Del Money...the big number 19 W00T. anyhoo, i take you still dont have a Wii either Dragonboy2k4...not since the last 2 weeks i asked you.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
agust 23rd for Del Money...the big number 19 W00T. anyhoo, i take you still dont have a Wii either Dragonboy2k4...not since the last 2 weeks i asked you.

Nah,I got my Wii back in Feb man,remember that story about the lady at Wal-Mart I told you about?And about some fukjob thatbought the remaining Wii's in my face. From November of last year to Feb 07,Ive was getting pi$$ed off just like you are now.I just know were your coming from.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
maybe and probably some f***** music which we haven't gotten, but I hope it's something about "This World update"
That's exactly what it'll be!!!!!!!!
This World update every second Friday from here on
ZING!
This World FTW

PS: My 19th was July 26 and it was updated with Footstool Jump.
Lame B-day gift. I wanted Ness or IC's

Del Money

Smash Champion
Nah,I got my Wii back in Feb man,remember that story about the lady at Wal-Mart I told you about?And about some fukjob thatbought the remaining Wii's in my face. From November of last year to Feb 07,Ive was getting pi$$ed off just like you are now.I just know were your coming from.
yeah its bull****. ifinally put my budget together to get a Wii and now im **** outta luck...must be the work of McFox
That's exactly what it'll be!!!!!!!!
This World update every second Friday from here on
ZING!
This World FTW

PS: My 19th was July 26 and it was updated with Footstool Jump.
Lame B-day gift. I wanted Ness or IC's
WTF...Dynamism is older than ME??? no ****ing way hahaha. i thought you were like ethan's age of summat (HAHAH I SAID SUMMAT)

special moves/how-to-play tonizzight

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Snakes an unlockable, save him until the starters are done I say
THIS WORLD ****it, I wanna know what the first ? is in ??? is

@Del
Ha! Awsome. What made you think that, I am a forum noob I guess. I don't even know how to make a sig or even put my "location" up
How olds ethan, like 5? LOL

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Since its Sakurai's birthday I'm going with either a This Wolrd update, Metaknight, or Dedede.

Dedede ftw.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
That update was amazing. First DK: FS then Ike and now THIS just wow.

lol and don't need to confirm her anymore cus she's already in the video

worldjem7

Smash Ace
omg you HAVE to see the video, it's the biggest part of that update!!!

Edit: yeah i was a bit scared, i couldn't post and nothing was working right. i couldn't even see the video on Smash Dojo for a bit

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
PEACH FINALLY SHOWS UP! My god, that wait was killing me! As much as it pains me to see those flaps on her dress, they actually designed them quite well, her dress is very pretty.

She is the newest character to show up in a screenshot, so we can almost count on an update for her next week.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Alright, so many things are in the game through one update it's pretty crazy:

theres a bunch of weird Smash monsters now, they r probably not random ones, probably from nintendo games but I have trouble reconizing them. Hammer Bros and Bill are there, as enemies.

Peach Definatly Confirmed! finally, about time.

In the Pit screenshot, Palentina is standing there, most likely shes the end of some adventure mode I'm guessing.

Sakurai said there's gonna be a story line, wow...

awesome movie too, now we know where those screenshots came from.

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Well, now we know that these purple guys are definitely hostile.

Best update by far. Sakurai, you rule. :]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yep dis update has got me siked. kinda mad i looked at it since now i'm even more anctious for brawl. can't wait to see how this turns out

Master Peach

Smash Ace
PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At long last. HELL YEAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom