• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats bad about my Mains/Secondarys in my opnion

Prawn

Smash Master
Snake although in a high tier, he lacks finishing moves to pull of quick and sweet
Dude, you're either a troll or very uneducated.

Next time you have an opponent around kill range, try a little thing called Utilt.

D

Deleted member

Snake lacks kill moves? I'm hoping you were joking.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ROB is gimpable? Snake has no kill moves?

Obligatory WTF post.

TP

Smash Master
Guys, Snake can't kill at all. You are all kidding yourselves if you think Snake can kill. It's the only tether in the game that is only usable as a recovery.

:034:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Joke's on you, TP. None of the other tethers can kill.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Name me any character in this game with a tether that can plank.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Actually, TL's tether sends people at more of a horizontal angle then any of his aerials.

If you've ever played or watched matches of Hyrulian_Royalty, he uses Zair offstage quite a bit. He got me to start using it too.

Samus also has a lot of range on hers and it can kill double jump from far away because it's so unexpected/unpredictable.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Lmfao @ this thread. Wow. Snake has no kill moves LOL and rob is too easy to gimp. I would have a heart attack if he said metaknight is easily gimped. :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know... you guys don't have to be dickish to newbies all the time.
There are nicer ways of making people feel stupid and inept.

Just saying, I don't appreciate people being rude to easy prey. Grow some balls and try an admin instead. No? I thought so.

TP

Smash Master

Just saying, I don't appreciate people being rude to easy prey. Grow some balls and try an admin instead. No? I thought so.
I got banned for mocking the mods in the form of triple posting about how I never get infracted. Is that good enough for you?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master

...Have you not ****ing seen me around dude?

*assuming that was somewhat aimed at me lol

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Jigglypuff - Primary spacing/damage moves also happen to be kill moves. Bit of a problem assuming you want to kill anyone. High start up and ending lag makes many of her smashes relatively unusable. Rest doesn't kill retardedly early anymore, which is bad since I DO like killing retardedly early.

Ganon - Lol.

We all have our problems.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman

Please :(.

*Cough* Seriously, this thread if phail.
Snake lacking kill moves is about the stupidest statement I've ever seen about Brawl. He's the **** second character that annoys me the most after MK. :urg:

I got banned for mocking the mods in the form of triple posting about how I never get infracted. Is that good enough for you?

You rock :)! *fives*... LOL

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Rob is easly gimped if not played correctly
No. Not played correctly is wrong, it should be: "ROB is easily gimped if no one is at the controller at the moment or the B button is broken."

A~Kid/ToonethLinkage

Wants His Own Custom Title
Lmao. lol R.O.B. easy to gimp? lol Have you seen his broken Up B. It can recover from ANYWHERE you are SAFELY. Snake lacks a kill move. WOW!!!!! That's all I can say. Next time. try a Utilt. What up with these people making bad threads? Stupid.

Top Bottom