• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
The End from MGS3: Snakeeater. He could move around on a wheel chair and be old.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Actually, I could see a Metroid being an AT. It would give Metroid a semi-rep, and could act as a reverse from what Metroids normally do. Instead they should keep adding damage until you are able to shake them off. Tell me that wouldn't be cool.

How about.... Frodo from LOTR.... Young link wannabe?

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
thinking more seriously [the last post I mentioned Miyamoto or Sakurai as characters LOL] maybe Demille would be the last and WTF character, he's not much like G&W in that way, but more like Ness (in SSB64 he was the WTF char)

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
stanley the bug man from donkey kong. Even though i see him being an assist trophy it would be surprising to see him playable.

Psychemaster

Smash Rookie
23 pages and not a single mention of Chaos Zero from Sonic Adventure. Shame =(

And, for a Final Smash... Perfect Chaos!

*braces self for flames*

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Sonic Adventure is the only decent 3D sonic game. Man, they had a decent formula, where the hell did they go wrong?

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
It's still my belief that it's either Miyamoto is both of the hands or Sakurai is the Master Hand, and Miyamoto is the Crazy Hand

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Pokemon trainer has set the bar for my WTF character....... I hope he's the only strange character to appear in brawl. Now anything from Cooking Mama to Master Chief will be a close second.

Top Bottom