• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
How bout the guy that says "All your base are belong to us."
Cats?
Yeah, his name was Cats, but he's a bit of a stretch... But then again, that's what makes WTF characters what they are! :p

And ERROR is also an interesting choice, but as I said before, I am all for the Old Man!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I AM ERROR.

Yea its not realistic, but it would be funny as hell.
Lol, that guy from Zelda II who says "I Am Error"=funny+random=wierd. I think that might of been a error (no pun intended) in making him, and Nintendo forgot to fix him, maybe that character was suppose to have a further cause. Watever, it was still pretty random to see a character named error in a video game, lol!

I got a WTF? charaxcter: Master Chief, njk someone I know told me he was planned on making it in Brawl. This was followed by me falling to the ground laughing, laughing, and laughing.

But instead of Master Chief I think I got a better character, a character noone likes. I also found this hilarious pic of them, lol=enjoy!

^^^^ HAHA hilarious, that would be the ultimate WTF? character, especially in that dress, lmao! Now how is that not a horrid Brawl character, or a funny pic=? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Lol, that guy from Zelda II who says "I Am Error"=funny+random=wierd. I think that might of been a error (no pun intended) in making him, and Nintendo forgot to fix him, maybe that character was suppose to have a further cause. Watever, it was still pretty random to see a character named error in a video game, lol!

I got a WTF? charaxcter: Master Chief, njk someone I know told me he was planned on making it in Brawl. This was followed by me falling to the ground laughing, laughing, and laughing.

But instead of Master Chief I think I got a better character, a character noone likes. I also found this hilarious pic of them, lol=enjoy!

^^^^ HAHA hilarious, that would be the ultimate WTF? character, especially in that dress, lmao! Now how is that not a horrid Brawl character, or a funny pic=? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
..... I'm afraid of tingle now....

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Freddie Murcury
Why can I so vividly see yelling "I TOLD YOU I WAS THE CHAMPION,MY FRIENDS!" after winning a fight.

You have to admit,most people would say WTF if Conker, although it would be followed bt awesome!,at least for me anyone.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
well i think the most WTF character would be bonk for the wii VC or maybe a nintendo wii itself lol

oh what about lankey kong? from dk 64

...EPONA!

I

i8waffles612

If Leon Scott Kennedy, or Albert Wesker from Resident Evil tried killing me I would go WTF?!
Leon is awesome!! cant wait to play w/ him in RE4 Wii Editon... And by the way, does anyone know if he is in resident evil umbrella chronicles?

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
Leon is awesome!! cant wait to play w/ him in RE4 Wii Editon... And by the way, does anyone know if he is in resident evil umbrella chronicles?
No, I'm not really sure yet but I can try my best to find out. If I mentioned Albert Wesker and Leon, why not throw in HUNK and Ada, Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter, and Megaman and Bass? That would be interesting but I doubt it to the max. If that happened it might as well just be called Nintendo vs Capcom.

Top Bottom