• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Would You Do If...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I would party.

What would you do if you saw a giant worm, a talking dog, and a smiling booger go by? (banana cream pie for reference)

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I would ask the guy next to me " Did a giant worm, a talking dog, and a smiling booger just walk past here?" (I would like my pie now)

What would you do if Black Mage walked up to you and started staring at you evily? (I don't like Banana pies, I'll take a pumpkin.)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
slowly start to run.

What if there was a Darkrai behind you (Darkrai is Pokemon #491. It has the ability to cause nightmares. If you have it's trophy in Brawl [yes, it has a trophy], You'll learn more)

D

Deleted member

I'd wait for the paint to dry. Duh.

...If you lit a circle of fire around yourself, and you had nothing to douse the flames?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'd learn that language.

What would you do if you had 12,000 messages in your E-mail inbox? (They can get in the way, I'll tell you.)

D

Deleted member

Yes, I would enter a dimension full of lonely women.

...If you came across a dimension full of lonely women?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I would not do anything... except laugh! =D

What would you do if Sakurai redos the game so make it "fair"?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Probably sell it for a pretty penny.

What would you do, if you ran out of ideas for this game?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh god, I am having mixed thoughts right now...

What would you do, if you were trapped in a void with Kirbies constantly telling you "HI!"?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would become the father of 1,600 children.
Why stop at 1,600? O.o

Oh also if a man dropped a $100 bill, I would try to give it back to him, and if I couldn't...well, maybe my parents coulf put it to good use for the house bills.

What would you do if you got a letter from N.A.S.A. saying that they have selected you for a mission to go into a black hole? (with you being able to live)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would be flirting with all those Swedish babes, yah totally. Or just have a peaceful life in the countryside.

What would you do if you got a chance to pick out any car ever made and own it?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Find the one that is worth the most and sell it, I am not really interested in motor vehicles (and this coming from a man?!)

What would you do, if you knew you were doomed to get Rickrolled every other website you would visit?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"You know the rules, and so do I" You better have the music video accompanying it or GTFO my internets.
I wouldn't mind it too much, unless I needed something important and all I got was "We're no strangers to love..."

What would you do if you found out, before any one else did, that Ken won/lost on Survivor?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Again, that really doesn't interest me.

What would you do if you knew the rules, and so do I...?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What rules are we talking about? Chess or Checkers? :p

What would you do if you see a new Youtube Poop that is funny?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I add all really funny YTPs to my "Best Youtube Poop Ever Made" playlist.

What would you do if you were typing, and you only had two seconds until the bus got here and left? (That's not happening with me, just so you know.)

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't need to worry, my parents are driving me this year. :grin:

...If you were to see Sakurai walking down the street?

peeup

Smash Lord
I would bring him to the top of a building, throw him off, and shout "YOU MUST RECOVER!" That, or I'd trip him.

...If you were sakurai's kid?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would bring him to the top of a building, throw him off, and shout "YOU MUST RECOVER!". The difference from your situation and mine is that I would be a Japanese kid that might not even exist.

What if you were the TRUE creator of Mario/DK/all of those Nintendo characters, but Miyamoto took your credit for it?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Screw that man, the game if anything would be $56 like all other video game titles are out now, why do I want to pay extra for something that right now would look like a failed project?

What would you do, if you could make smoking healthy?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would not tamper with it, so many things could go wrong if I tried to keep the money myself, the most obvious one being I am going to be meeting the FBI, but not because I went on a field trip...

and I will make this one require a bit more thought to it, that last one was probably too easy.

What would you do, if you could remake all of the Brawl characters' taunts, whose would you replace, and whose would you keep?

Frown

poekmon
I would keep the really taunting ones, such as Peach's "Nananananana!" and "YUR TO SLOE", and exchange the ones that are barely visible, such as Link's posing or Zelda's strange gesture.

What would you do if you found 14 cats in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom