• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what will you do the first time you turn brawl on

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
A quick run through Classic mode with someone like Pit then SSE then I don't know what! So much stuff to do...

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm going to do the SSE until I get every last character, then I'll get all the stages, then I'll do random crap. Lol, random crap is my specialty. :lick:

Qlink

Smash Apprentice
Classic on intense...start on hard stay on hard...unless i end up conlessly dieing...then ill go to easy then normal

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I´m going to accomplishes screen. Firstly; to see all the things I still have to unlock. Secondly; because Sakurai said that there aren´t gonna be many people who see it completely blank and I want to be one of those people.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Depending on which of my friends are working/at college, I'll either do FFA with a couple of them, or jump straight into SSE.

However, first of all? Unlock Captain Falcon in classic mode, for sure.

ModestMr.Green

Smash Rookie
I´m going to accomplishes screen. Firstly; to see all the things I still have to unlock. Secondly; because Sakurai said that there aren´t gonna be many people who see it completely blank and I want to be one of those people.
Same here.

After that, I'm going to continue my tradition, which is to go on a run through Classic Mode with Mario on the easiest setting imaginable with five lives.

All bets are off after that's out of the way. I most likely will end up either going through classic again with one of the new characters (most likely King Dedede, Meta Knight, or Pit), or I may simply play some versus mode matches to play around with all of the initial characters and even unlock a few.

I can't believe it's actually coming in a week. This is so exciting! :chuckle:

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
My first look at brawl will be at the tournament @ gamestop, so ... yeah.

When I get MY copy, a run through Classic with Link, then unlocking Snake.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
training mode with my basic chars ( shiek/fox ) then through SSE.

all this while my door is locked.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
i will be at a freinds with proby 5-7 other people and start the probly oh ,6 hours of straight multiplayer action-hopefully unlocking most of the characters.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
1. Buy guide (which I have reserved)
2. Attend midnight launch, arriving with about 9 friends at 11:00
3. Finally recieve the game (which I have reserved), enjoy the case
4. Me and my friends will have somebody take a picture of us holding out our copies (midnight launch tradition)
5. Head back to my house, where everybody will be spending the night
6. Watch the mini wii channel intro, the main intro, and explore menus
7. Practice mode to look at AT's, Pokeballs, Items, Final Smashes, and Kirby Hats, and test the characters (repeating each time I unlock a character)
8. Do plenty of multiplayer
9. Order a Pizza
10. Play some Melee and 64 while waiting for the pizza from Sam's, which is open til 4 am and is seriously awesome pizza
11. Eat Pizza, and drink root beer, energy drinks, and the many Game Fuels that I am saving for Brawl's launch
12. Go back to Brawl
13. Play mutliplayer until too tired to do more
14. Everybody falls asleep while watching Fresh Prince
15. Wake up early to go to church
16. Go to CiCi's Pizza after church
17. Play basketball and hang out til everybody is ready for more Brawl
18. Begin spring break
19. Play Brawl alone (SSE) and with people through spring break
20. Go back to NIU, play Brawl whenever not in class

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Unfortunately, I won't be turning it on the first time I play (Gamestop tourney...).

When I have it on my own Wii? Play a couple vs matches, than dive into the SSE.

SilverFang

Smash Cadet
A couple of VS matches with my friends and after that go and beat SSE and unlock all of the characters.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Probably cry because we've waited far to long for this game. I got Melee back in 4th grade and I'm halfway through High School now. Way to long of a wait.

So, I'll probably just stair at the title screen. Then run through classic mode, I suppose.

Or:

If my friend is gonna be able to stay over at my house after the tourney, then probably play a few rounds of vs. then proceed to unlocking all of the characters on each of our Wiis. It'll be like a mini lan party. XD

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
I wnna take a picture of me holding the game when I get it, then I have no idea what I'll do next. Brawl with friends? SSE?

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
train the best i can with diddy in classic then beat sse in all modes starting with the easiest then go and beat all star with diddy in all modes starting with easiest then train for other mains/seconds

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Seems stupid to play like crazy just to get a certain character the first time a person you play it
Im gonna go with SSE first then some Classic then Vs matches to unlock at least 1 character then check out the other awesome things XD!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, My friend and I will go to gamestop and grab the game at midnight, but the first thing were gonna do...

I'd say 4 versus matches, so as to not unlock Ness before SSE, and then well both jump right into SSE, beat it, then play vs. matches til we pass out.

Top Bottom