• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what will you do the first time you turn brawl on

alexcat321

Smash Rookie
I would actually do a melee using yoshi against MK, PIT and SONIC, testing my abilities!!!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Unlock Jigglypuff with red Peach ^^ (I don't even know if it's possible for Jiggs to be the first unlockable character).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Training mode with Bowser, then find Gimpyfish and challenge him online to a Bowser Duel.

KidArtist

Smash Cadet
Well, first I'm gonna play a VS. Mode match with Pit on Normal... then, I'll save the replay... keep practicing... start playing on insane... then, in about a month, I'll watch the replay and see how much I've improved, by comparing it with a recent replay that I've saved. After that, I'll play SSE and unlock everyone.

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
i have only been using adv techs for a little while on melee so i am pretty poo with them u_u however i will try not to miss out this time.

the first thing i will do in Brawl is probably trotting. n_n)b

NitrousFlare

Smash Cadet
Right when I turn my Wii on, insert the disk, then notice my erection.

eject the disk...

then I'll play later :D

Like two minutes later.

Top Bottom