• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Isn't this already sort of like the Sakuari Says thread in the General Brawl thread?:confused:

But the most least update to see would be: Brawl has been Canceled in the notice section.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Yeah, I think WW Link would be wicked lame too.
Haha, sticker sound effects.
I would cry if playable Stafy was the next update though, so that would be the worst for me.

Hound

Smash Cadet
If megaman was a AT. Or actually in the game. =[
Sonic would kinda be lame to me too.

Any stage based on a Megaman or Sonic game.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Aside from certain parts of it being canceled...

If I saw Waluigi, Plusle and Minum, or Pichu or ANY electric rats that they created in the playable characters section... I would die.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I just thought of a new one.
"How to start up Super Smash Bros. Brawl from the Wii Menu"

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sonic, Ridley, Online Play features, the "final" smash boss, a snake profile complete with his moves and Final Smash, to see if Liquid Snake will make it as an assist trophy

Ronike

Smash Ace
Notice: Major Misunderstanding
One of my underlings has rather sloppy handwriting, so when he put the notice on my desk of when Brawl would be ready for release, I thought it said 2007. It really said 2009.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
New Enemy Approaching, being a super boss that is unbeatable, if that type of an update would come I would stay away from the game...

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
In order to pay for online servers, upon downloading online for Brawl your Wii will use WiiConnect24 to download ads. Basically you have to download Spyware to get on Brawl while I make money. Hahaha suckers!

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Things I already know.

That really irks me. But I'm open for pretty much almost anything else. Execpt one thing....

"New Challenger Approaching! Tingle for Brawl!"

HELL NO.

Hong

The Strongest
"Hahaha, you thought we were going to have more than one Fire Emblem character? That series sucks!"

Either that or;

"Due to how powerful and awesome Kirby's Final Cutter is, we decided not to change him in any way what-so-ever."

>.>
<.<

"Your characters will now suffer permanent injuries if you fail to tech."

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Hm... realistic update options?

Either Ridley as a playable character (I really think he'll just look ******** if they shrink him down, I've thought about drawing him to illustrate that), or Online Mode. I'm 100% convinced online will suck and I just couldn't care less about it.

Unrealistic update options? Master Chief confirmed.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
what's with all the hate? Windwaker was a good game, and if YL isn't going to be in it then that would be a nice replacement. How would Megaman or Sonic be lame? If you aren't a fan that's one thing, but there's no reason it would be lame. Stuff like stickers is lame. I'm not a Fire Emblem fan, but I don't think Ike is lame. I'd prefer if everybody got what they were hoping for without it getting in the way of what most other people want.

If I had to say what I'd least like to see, it would be no online feature, even though they wouldn't put an update up to tell you what's not gonna be in the game, so I'd have to say I'd be disappointed if they kept in things like Home Run Contest and Target Test instead of adding more, or replacing those with something new.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
any of the following:

super smash bros brawl is now coming out on PS3! that's right, those of you who won't have $650 by december 3rd are out of luck!

Wind Waker Link for Brawl

oops, did I say that you could use 4 different control schemes? actually, it's just the wiimote.

Jigglypuff is out.

No online.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, Sonic would suck.

Edit: Today's Update- Diddy Confirmed. Shizzit! >.<

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Petey Pirahna confirmed playable.
I fear no update will ever feature the Ice Climbers, which really makes me sad, I really loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom