• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Bruneo

Smash Cadet
Thats the way to think brawllover. altho evil's, einstien's lvl of intelligence is outstanding........i agree with the statment above ----^.

back to topic...
I would be consider a casual/hardcore i am more casual but i would stick to it even if they got rid of people i liked and lo lthey got rid of my fav char anyway. (dr.mario)

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
hmm
im a less serious brawler
id like to be pro
maybe i am
but i go easy
if they beat me then hard
if they keep beating me i whip out my pikachu and fry thier weiners

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
at least you captalized the g in God, perhaps you aren't so dumb after all
Personal insults seem irrelevant. Instead of addressing my original points that I put to you, you escaped doing so by simply using techniques of pathetic patronization and sarcasm.

Oh, and you didn't capitalize the 'a' in 'at' at the beginning of your sentence, perhaps you are dumb after all.

Well BrawlLover, technically if you are not referring to an ACTUAL God, as in a God of any religion, it would not be capitalized. In his case "God of intelligible comebacks" should be "god". Hes not referring to anything thats real. "god of intelligible comebacks" would be unintelligible if such a thing was real.
Incorrect in this case, I'm afraid. Obviously when I said 'God of intelligible comebacks', I was being extremely sarcastic, which is also evident in the use of the capitalism of the 'G'; as if I were sarcastically referring BrawlLover to be an actual God.
But well pointed out, I must say. :D

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Personal insults seem irrelevant. Instead of addressing my original points that I put to you, you escaped doing so by simply using techniques of pathetic patronization and sarcasm.

Oh, and you didn't capitalize the 'a' in 'at' at the beginning of your sentence, perhaps you are dumb after all.

Incorrect in this case, I'm afraid. Obviously when I said 'God of intelligible comebacks', I was being extremely sarcastic, which is also evident in the use of the capitalism of the 'G'; as if I were sarcastically referring BrawlLover to be an actual God.
no. you are dumb.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion

no. you are actually extremely dumb. :laugh: all day at you.

dblshadow

Smash Rookie
awesome description of types of smashers. for myself i would say im competitive/hardcore, cuz i always want to be better and win, and i would play this game no matter what they did to it. haha i think i piss alot of my friends off since most of them are casual players

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
i live in the middle of nowhere so i usually play by my self all day everyday but on the weekend i play with friends..

PK sucker punch

Smash Rookie
woah! i was just reading some of the latest posts, but brawllover, i have to bring up what u posted the other day, with the whole "mindgaming"??, what is this "mindgaming", exactly, for i am unfamiliar with this entire word. do u make money doing this? is it a career?? Are there certain secret rewards for this "mindgaming"? does "mindgaming" physically improve your health? is "mindgaming" even possibly funny or interesting to tell friends? am i a "mindgame"? If i say "mindgame" three times in front of the mirror with the lights off, will someone appear and murder me? does "mindgaming" affect the world, globally? is "mindgaming" some kind of new disease? is "mindgaming' some kind of new trend? can i purchase this "mindgame"? is "mindgame" considered a solid matter? does "mindgaming" somehow relate to god or religion? does "mindgaming" add inches to yourself? Does "mindgaming" somehow assist you in your typical lonesome nights? are your nights lonesome?
......woah, getting carried away.
but seriously, if u could please, help me in figuring out this "mindgaming" thing.
I'm sure your answers will prove to be just as pointless as as this post.
p.s- you must be very used to these --> :laugh:

Evil Syndicate

Smash Rookie

Obviously I over looked your post and thought you were being serious, bad move on my part. Thanks and ill try not to over look posts in the future.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Its not as easy to pick up sarcasm in writing, so I find that understandable. Unless its really obvious.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Obviously I over looked your post and thought you were being serious, bad move on my part. Thanks and ill try not to over look posts in the future.
Not a problem, no need to be so apologetic. ;)

Wait...I want to get better, but i'm 13 so it's hard to go places and find my weaknesses...so what am i?
casual/competitive/hardcore
That you don't know which one you are, and with some of the remarks in your post, it pretty much defines you as 'casual/competitive'.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I am a "Hardcore Smasher" thats for sure, I spent all the time finding glitches with my friends :lick:

tom2bomb

Smash Cadet
I would Be Casual/Competitive becouse
1: living in a place were seamingly no comps take place
2: being to young to drive anywhere
3: I like to play tekken and soul caliber

nibon

Smash Rookie
I would call myself a casual smasher, although when I've played a bit with my friend I can get really competative. I guess I'm gonna place myself as a casual-competative, I do like to improve and get better, but I don't see the point in playing if it's not fun.

Top Bottom