• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Swordfighter costumes do you want as DLC?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
With DLC coming it's inevitable that there'll be more cosplay outfits for Mii Fighters. Besides the 3rd party costumes from the last game, what characters do you anna see as Mii Swordfighters?

Twilight Zelda with Rapier
Shovel Knight
Protoman.exe
Mega Man Zero (with Mega Man X Zero being a different one)
Fire Emblem 3 houses characters

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Mickey Mouse with keyblade
Zelda dress and sword
Ganondorf armor and sword of sages

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well we got the Persona 3 and 4 protags added.

Though we didn't get Amy Rose as a Mii Swordfighter skin.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I prefer more generic outfits as I feel it gives more possibilities of what characters you can make.

Plate Armor Returns
Samurai Outfit Returns
Axe wielder
Hammer Wielder

With those you could make a variety of character including many FE characters.

And though I know its not going to happen I would really like a left handed swordsman option.

Last edited:

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Breath of the Wild Lizalfos with spear-sword
Blade Knight from Kirby
Poo with the Sword of Kings

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
I prefer more generic outfits as I feel it gives more possibilities of what characters you can make.

Plate Armor Returns
Samurai Outfit Returns
Axe wielder
Hammer Wielder

With those you could make a variety of character including many FE characters.

And though I know its not going to happen I would really like a left handed swordsman option.
This..
I was gonna say have the Plate Armor return but of course bringing these other ones back as well would be great. There isn't any other specific 'costume' I really want for the MiiSwordfighter.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, we not only go Geomon and Zero but now indie characters are fair game.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
If there's zero chances to include him in, then I hope we get a Travis costume. A song would be cool too, but for that I guess Suda must defeat Sakurai at Smash.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
One that recently came to mind when I was thinking what could be "Sans-like" skins for Brawler and Swordfighter (where it basically is the character because you don't see the Mii's face) is Genji from Overwatch. Swordfighter even has specials that reflect Genji's own abilities pretty well: Shuriken of Light is his primary fire, Gale Stab is Swift Strike, Reversal Slash is Deflect and Skyward Slash Dash could kind of simulate his Ultimate, Dragonblade.

Ikenna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IkennaSmash
Toon Link's hat (No wig) and tunic. That or his Outset Island clothes (I hate how Toon Link plays in Smash).

Wind Waker Ganondorf's robes:
1573944289616.png

Wonder-Blue's Wonder-Mask (NO WIG) and CENTINEL Suit w/ Valiantium Blade:
1573944450067.png
Not all I want so I may post more in the future. The three Mii Fighter types really missed out on getting Wonderful 101 costumes especially when the first three characters with different weapon types use Unite Hand, Sword, and Gun.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If there's zero chances to include him in, then I hope we get a Travis costume. A song would be cool too, but for that I guess Suda must defeat Sakurai at Smash.
1602033508505.png

I would have preferred Travis as a DLC fighter. I'll take a costume over not having a No More Heroes rep though.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
I'd like to see a costume of Ki from Tower of Druaga. I was pleasantly surprised when they had one of her boyfriend Gil and it would be cool to at least see her represented with an outfit as well.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Deluxe Black Mage mii costume would be perfect it sucks we didnt get it alongside Sephiroth pack

also since i am SMRPG fan there is a swordfighter that would be fitting which is Boomer from SMRPG i thought it would be great have as the Smithy gang member presented in smash in some way.

also here is the crazy one Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and a reminder that he had friendly design in New International Track And Field on DS

Another mii costume i want is the return of the Lion mii hat

BUT there is a character thats actually fitting for a replacement who is also a swordfighter which is Leo the main character from Red Earth which capcom owns

other swordsfighter costumes i would love to see are
-Adeleine (Kirby)
-Warrior of Light (FF1)
-Wanda (Mario & Wario)
-Athena with the golden armor (SNK)
-Donavan (Darkstalkers)
-Piglin (Minecraft)
-Weither Skeleton (Minecraft)
-Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
-Tempo (Harmo Knight)
-Wonder Boy
-Master Higgins (Adventure island)
-Crono (Chrono Trigger)
-Pepper (Clockwork Knight)

Last edited:

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
yikes
at least you got your wish for a costume

Last edited:
Top Bottom