• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
75, Hyrule Temple, and New Pork City.

Other things are legit choices when we decide to play janky stages on wifi, lol. Hanenbow is kind of the shiz.

Even though it's legal, I also never, ever play on Brinstar. I just don't like it.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
rainbow cruise i've never been there before once seriously if you make me play there i'll have no clue what happens next.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
75m, Big Blue, Flat Zone 2, Green Greens, Jungle Japes, Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom, New Pork City, Port Town Aero Dive, Rainbow Cruise, Rumble Falls, Spear Pillar, Summit, Temple, and WarioWare.

That's a lot more than I anticipated...

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I usually only play on the Neutrals. When I occasionally do not, it's on Pirate Ship most of the time.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, the only ones I play on are neutral. Out of those, it's Yosi's Island. I like to be able to go UNDER the stage.

Under Yoshi's Island=solid ground:laugh:

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Rumble Falls, Port Town Aero Drive, Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1, Mario Bros., Lylat Cruise, Green Hill Zone, Flat Zone 2, Corneria, Brinstar. They're sooo ugly and I don't like the music.

I completely love New Pork City, Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2 (only for the Underwater Theme), Hyrule Temple, Hanenbow, and Final Destination.

Meeshy

Smash Rookie
Rumble Falls, Mushroomy Kingdom, Port Town Aero Drive, Brinstar, and Norfair.

You silly people, Hanenbow is fricktastic. B(

Zesty_Chicken

Smash Cadet
Some of the banned stages I can do ridiculously good on, because most opponents never practice on them. Flat zones, Hanenbow, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, Spear Pillar (this stage is ridiculously good if you can use the screwed up effects, especially the flipped controls.), Warioware, Distant Planet, Summit, Green Hills Zone, and Yoshi's Island.

Hyrule Temple and New Pork City are fine because I'm always DK when I play on them. DK+DI+SDI+Hyrule/New Pork City=Unkillable, and on Hyrule teching is very easy. I've lived to see 500% on Hyrule.

The stages I never play on vary on what character I'm playing. Mostly whatever a really good CP stage is I don't go to.

Yusaburu

Smash Rookie
Wario Ware; I very much dislike the whole bonuses and hindrances thing when I just want a normal one-on-one. It's almost as bad as playing with items on high. x.x;

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
the worst is definately new pork city, as for the worst legal, i think that lylat is the worst. i can just be annoying when the ship turns.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Temple and New Pork City are fine because I'm always DK when I play on them. DK+DI+SDI+Hyrule/New Pork City=Unkillable, and on Hyrule teching is very easy. I've lived to see 500% on Hyrule.

The stages I never play on vary on what character I'm playing. Mostly whatever a really good CP stage is I don't go to.
ANYONE can live to 500 or more on hyrule, hence it getting the ban hammer

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Distant Planet. I can't stand the uneven terrain.
I like the music though, but that doesn't make up for the horrible stage design.

HOWEVER, I'd still rather have Distant Planet over 75m. That stage is UNPLAYABLE.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
i hate most big stages because it is like a character going from WWW to w in size and it's like being in the high seats at a baseball game

i also just don't like the waterfall stage, mainly because the concept sucked in melee, sucks now

the mario bros stage is only bad underground because with all the walls KOs are a pain

Hface

Smash Rookie
Probably 75m for me. I just can't fight on that stage. The springs, fireballs, and the Donkey Kong really are spectacular with bumping your percentages.

Other stages that I don't really play on are New Pork City, Mario Bros., Rumble Falls, Hanenbow, Rainbow Cruise, and Skyworld.

wiiman217

Smash Rookie
Mario Bros. I hate it. There isn't much skill, only frantically running around throwing the turtles and crabs. Sooooo annoying.:mad:

2Sko

Smash Cadet
Anything other than the neutral stages used in Tourney's.... except Eldin Bridge... Temple... and Corneria (soemtimes)

w00t! 400th post!!

Top Bottom