• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you miss the most?

TheShuckler

Smash Rookie
Fourside was my favorite stage in melee. :/

From SSB64, I loved all of them! D:

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
I missed Great Bay. At that time Majora's Mask was on of my favorite games. I also missed Dreamland 64 as a past stage. The music was just too epic!

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
I miss the first Mushroom Kingdom. It looked pretty cool, and was awesome to play on. It worked so well in Melee. You could probably have almost as much fun if you found a patch of Mushroomy Kingdom that would work well and freeze the stage there.

I see no reason why they didn't bring it over to brawl. Darn it, if my Melee disc wasn't so scratched up, it'd only play that stage (and maybe Fourside).

Rsd

Smash Rookie
Termina's Greay Bay because I like small stages with an open atmosphere.

Fourside because it was unique.

Fountain of Dreams because I liked it a lot.

Luigirocks96

Smash Rookie
Pokefloats- Great music and a great idea
Fourside- It has several skyscrapers and a UFO! What's not to love?
Mushroom Kingdom: Just classic, so much fun.
Princess Peach's Castle: A Banzai Bill and a great place for Bowser and Mario to have a showdown.
Mushroom Kingdom II: You get to smack Birdo and ride a carpet!

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Dream Land, Yoshi's Story, and Saffron City from the original Smash bros. Poke Floats, Fountain of Dreams for Melee.

But most of all, I miss humming the theme from Fourside.
..And reenacting the Gargantuans event there. I think it's safe to say I wasn't the only one thinking King Kong vs Godzilla each dang time.

UltimateXShadow

Smash Rookie
By far, I miss Fountain of Dreams. I thought its design was gorgeous and I liked its subtle quirk, namely the way the platforms would slowly rise and fall.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Pokefloats was not only an amazingly well-made and well-thought-out level, in brawl it might even be balanced. I wish it was there.

EDIT: Actually, isn't it balanced in melee too?
I don't play Melee, but I heard that it got banned recently, so I guess the consensus is no? idk :chuckle:

But I miss Fountain of Dream just like a lot of you..it was so pretty and peaceful ^_^

I would like to have played on Dreamland again. The first battlefield like stage on SSB, and higher platforms in melee.

Jok3rst@r

Smash Rookie
The stages i miss would be Dream land that is the bets stage in smash history and Hyrule castle N64, Fountain of dreams Melee.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hyrule castle from smash64 by far. Only thing i disliked about melee is they didnt bring it back, it was by far the best and was ok for tournies too

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I miss Fountain of Dreams. It had a better design and music and gameplay than Green Greens imo. I just hope if they bring back stages from every game, they bring back FoD

sabrine12345

Smash Rookie
There was no other stage that was like it due to the wall jump battles you can have there. The recoveries there would be interesting in brawl due to the footstool mechanic as well. What stage do you miss the most

Rsd

Smash Rookie
Fourside and Great Bay.
They were just awesome stages that provided a unique array of fun scenarios.

Snaps

Smash Rookie
Hyrule from 64 is my all time favourite. However from brawl id have to say Great Bay or fountain

Top Bottom