• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
New Pork City (banned so no real issue)

1) Lylat Cruise (to your doom)
2) Delf***ingfino Plaza
3) Norfair <-- Name is self explanatory
4) Friggin' Frigate Orpheon

Special Mention: Jungle ***** (Love it when I'm Falco, but hate it as everyone else.)

Geno Whirl

Smash Rookie
I actually like NPC. Its fun... and the music is catchy.

I HATE Big Blue. Do you know how many times I've died just from being swept off screen? Thats a high amount of Death-by-stage, right there. xD

Kief

Smash Ace
hannenbow - its just gay. spear plliar is cool except when it flips upside down it make me jump off lol, plus i swear those freakin beams wait for me to go down in the cave DX. new pork city - cant see. hannenbow - its really freakin gay. like seriously "oh lets fight on leaves that change colours" stupid -_- ...btw the water seems to eat me when i land in it, i fall in and im like 'oh its ok i'll just swim' *gets eaten by water*

Kief

Smash Ace
forgot to mention jungle japes and yoshi's pipe island, for whatever reason, i get my *** kicked on those

shadow3.0

Smash Cadet
Luigi's mansion is a pain in the arse... The pillars stop falcos SH Laser, and I play vs. lots of campers

Spear Pillar also sucks... I don't know how to read some of the hazards, etc...

Dix

Smash Rookie
I honestly can't understand why so many people hate 75m and NPC more than the freaking Mario Bros stage. Mario Bros. is the spawn of Satan.

Seriously, one overly powerful spring in the same predictable part of the map, or one stage that's too big with a 1-hit KO chimera thing that spawns in only one place, is better than a stage with items literally crawling around EVERYWHERE, and is stronger than a freaking bob-omb?

Ace Of Flames

Smash Apprentice
Japes, Norfair and Brinstar. In that order. At least you don't HAVE to play on the banned stages like 75m.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Big Blue and Jungle Japes.
I get carried away too much, even though it's my fault.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They're perfectly fine stages, they just irritate me to no end.

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
I play with music off .... so poor songs have no influence on my hateful prejudice stages.
But i have to say Wario's stage, and the picto chat stage get me the most angry...

Kirbythebanshee

Smash Rookie
i hate rumble falls because of the freaking spikes
i hate 75m cuz everyone i play end up getting killed by the stage before i can kill em
i hate jungle japes because i always fall in the ****ing water and die

Basically i hate all DK levels. And i hate New Pork City, way too big

NoriakiZ

Smash Cadet
I hate the Halberd and Summit.
Halberd has the moving background and strains my eyes too much.
I just get annoyed by the fish that gets me in the summit. Also the low gravity effect when you're sliding down on Summit.

Tcherno

Smash Rookie
Lawlz, there's a lot, Rumble Falls, New Pork City, 75M, Big blue
I can't decide which is THE worst

Ange

Smash Lord
I think Im gonna add Rumble Falls to my list. I really cant STAND upward scrolling stages, and how the platforms are placed above the ladders (and further) you climb up are irritating.

The Summit is self explanatory so I wont bother explaining.

Mushroomy Kingdom too.

Top Bottom