• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What sort of movie would your main direct?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
:ultness:: Some sort of science-fiction B-movie... either that, or a continuation of Firefly or The X-Files.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
:ultkirby:: Kirby transcends between different dimensions.
:ultkingdedede:: Hilarious Comedy-type.
:ultyoshi:: A trip through the madness and insanity of Yoshi.
Tried my best

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:ultrobin:: Something non-fictional. A documentary, maybe? Probably on something historical, like ancient war tactics or strategists of the past.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
:ultcorrin:: A biography about his life, because his life is WITHOUT DOUBT a very interesting one
Yes, he does make three of them
:ultisabelle:: 101 Dalmatians
:ultpyra::ultmythra:: Probably one of the most anime films you could imagine. Pyra adds lots of fire while Mythra slaps the hell out of anyone who tries to call the movie a "hentai flick"
:ultbylethf:: Sothis' (Not) Dead

I'm not sorry for that last one

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mewtwo: a typical movie about clone experiments gone wrong and questioning the morality of these things, probably starring itself, probably a documentary about it's life too. Tragic in a way, and definitely violent.

Ike: a movie about the mercenary life and fighting for one's friends, without having sympathy for the enemy.

FazDude

Smash Master
:ultmario: Probably a romcom - I can see Mario liking those.
:ultsephiroth: Champion of Hyrule pretty much nailed it on the head.
:ultsteve: Probably nature documentaries or Machinima-style skits. The nostalgic side of me is learning towards the latter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom