• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should i use when ledge hopping

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
zomg..
How ****ing fast do you have to be to come back with an uair? O_o
not very. if I can do it then any other ganons can as well.

but yes, uair and waveland are it. you can try to do some tricky stuff out of the waveland though.

Magus420

Smash Master
Don't forget just a regular ledgehop. Ganon gets no landlag when he does it so you get to use more of your ledge invincibility, such as doing an inv ledgehop grab whereas you'd be vulnerable when doing it after a waveland.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
I'm having some trouble with the waveland return. When I try to do it i often end up aerial dodging into the side of the stage and falling to my death, i can't seem to get high enough above the stage to waveland onto it. What button combination do you use for the actual hop? Right now i'm using Down on the control stick, and pressing X right after it or almost at the same time, is this not correct?

Top Bottom