• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What music tracks have you spotted in this game and music tracks do you want?

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
I noticed something...
in this video, you can see the "lockdown battle theme". What could it be talking about?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I snuck on Youtube and found out more returning Brawl tracks. I refuse to say what they are for legal reasons however.

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
I snuck on Youtube and found out more returning Brawl tracks. I refuse to say what they are for legal reasons however.
No offense, but why even tell us if you're not going to say which songs? I get why you can't say, though I don't see the point in telling us that you know the songs anyways.

Actually scratch that, because if you found out what the songs were on youtube then you should be completely fine with sharing them unless the videos were taken down/made private. Heck, we weren't even supposed to know that Flat Zone 2 returned in both versions, but it happened. Doesn't make us criminals.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
No offense, but why even tell us if you're not going to say which songs? I get why you can't say, though I don't see the point in telling us that you know the songs anyways.

Actually scratch that, because if you found out what the songs were on youtube then you should be completely fine with sharing them unless the videos were taken down/made private. Heck, we weren't even supposed to know that Flat Zone 2 returned in both versions, but it happened. Doesn't make us criminals.
To be fair, one of the songs is new (as in, no idea what the song is) but I'll give subtle hints for the rest.
1. Is a song from Brawl Battlefield that was heard in the Smash Direct back in April (specifically when My Music was mentioned.
2. Is a song from the Underground portion of Mushroomy Kingdom. It played quite a lot in Subspace Emissary.
That's all I can remember off the top of my head. The way the person got them I won't share for obvious reasons.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
So...has anyone found the Pokemon Stadium and Poke Floats themes from Melee yet? They were heard during the Pokemon segments of the April Smash Direct, which was making me hope that Pokemon Stadium from Melee would also come back, but I'm doubting it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So...has anyone found the Pokemon Stadium and Poke Floats themes from Melee yet? They were heard during the Pokemon segments of the April Smash Direct, which was making me hope that Pokemon Stadium from Melee would also come back, but I'm doubting it.
Poké Floats plays on Pokémon Stadium 2.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Ah, figures. So, does anyone know if Pokemon Stadium's theme was heard yet?
Finally, someone who understands me. Sorry for giving you a quote notification and getting your hopes up, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone, brother.

I've been dying to know if that song made it in. I'm around 60% sure it snuck in as an unlockable for Pokemon Stadium 2 (which would be amazing, the new crowd audio along with Pokemon Stadium's 2 background crowd noise with the Melee theme would make matches absolutely incredible).

I mean, lol, Poke Floats made it in, why wouldn't this song make it? God, I'm so terribly excited but terribly scared at the same time.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Fun fact,I think Geist had a 8 or 12 player multiplayer mode, smash has 8 player smash so...This must be in.
and this is cool and could work in a Geist medley
This song is in.
monolith soft developed baiten kaitos as well as xenoblade chronicles

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Anyone recognize the themes playing in Omega Palutena's Temple and Omega Gamer in this video?
The Palutena's Temple song is a remix of The Chaos Vortex from Uprising. Not sure about the Gamer one, though it might be the AR Dragon Battle song that plays on that stage.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
The Palutena's Temple song is a remix of The Chaos Vortex from Uprising. Not sure about the Gamer one, though it might be the AR Dragon Battle song that plays on that stage.
It could be either "The Chaos Vortex" or "Destroyed Skyworld" as they both share that theme to some extent. I'm more leaning towards "Destroyed Skyworld" through to be perfectly honest. As for the Gamer one, I'm pretty sure it's the AR Dragon Battle song.

Last edited:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, one of the songs is new (as in, no idea what the song is) but I'll give subtle hints for the rest.
2. Is a song from the Underground portion of Mushroomy Kingdom. It played quite a lot in Subspace Emissary.
well all i can say that made me very happy, that song was one if not my most favorite from brawl. i was starting to doubt if it would be back or not. i'm curious where it would play.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
For gamer, it's indeed the AR Dragon.

Palutena's Temple song is Destroyed Skyworld, and I must say I'm in LOVE with this remix.
Oh my Palutena! 0_0 It's so beautiful! :crying:

I also noticed Roll Out, Wonderful 100 from The Wondeful 101 when the individual was scrolling through all the songs. That's two songs from The Wonderful 101 now. The love for The Wonderful 101 is strong and I'm so happy because of that! ^o^

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah, the new remix of Destroyed Skyworld is quite good. It takes a some liberties with the original given that the Chaos Kin theme plays at the beginning instead of the end. It also takes some cues from the Chapter 18 aerial theme too, as the Chaos Kin theme is sung by a choir.

Bonus points for the fact that the arranger worked on Xenoblade Chronicles before.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yeah, the new remix of Destroyed Skyworld is quite good. It takes a some liberties with the original given that the Chaos Kin theme plays at the beginning instead of the end. It also takes some cues from the Chapter 18 aerial theme too, as the Chaos Kin theme is sung by a choir.

Bonus points for the fact that the arranger worked on Xenoblade Chronicles before.
Holy crap! I didn't even notice that, but your right! No wonder I'm getting Zanza vibes from this remix. 0_0

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's a new Animal Crossing remix

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here's one more returning Brawl track I just remembered:
From the Halberd stage, this was a song form Kirby Super Star. The original song played against the final boss of Milky Way Wishes.

D

Deleted member

Here's one more returning Brawl track I just remembered:
From the Halberd stage, this was a song form Kirby Super Star. The original song played against the final boss of Milky Way Wishes.
You mean Vs. Marx, right?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
You mean Vs. Marx, right?
Correct.
One other song I remember seeing was MK7 Rainbow Road, but we heard that on the 3DS version.

EDIT: Here's more (With one exception, no titles):
One is a song from Brawl Battlefield. It was heard in April's Nintendo Direct on Smash Bros.
Another is a song from Yoshi's Island Brawl, it was the only unlock able song for that stage.
The last is just called Golden Forest. No idea what game it's from.

Last edited:

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
One is a song from Brawl Battlefield. It was heard in April's Nintendo Direct on Smash Bros..
I'm guessing you mean Battlefield Version 2.
I really hope that there's still a Brawl theme remix in the style of Melee Menu v2, and that no one found it yet. That and the Masked Dedede theme.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's a new Kirby remix from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
HE
HAS
NO
STYLE
HE
HAS
NO
GRACE
THIS
KONG
HAS
A
FUNNY
FACE

(i really want DK Rap back)

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
We need someone to upload the full song list.
Please let there be fountain of dreams

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Animal Crossing Tour remix

Also Wrecking Crew Medley

Off topic but has anyone found any new Wario songs in the game (aside from the Ashley's theme, WarioWare inc., WW inc. medley, Gamer, and the Wario Land Shake It song)?

EDIT:

http://youtu.be/kfaQmCTuyas?t=3s

Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise is back!

Last edited:

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
Anybody know if the Final Destination theme from the first game is an unlockable track for Final Dest.?

It's a HUGE shame if it isn't, though, since the themes from Melee and Brawl are in it, I heard.

lordrogersmith6485

Smash Cadet
I'm still holding out hope for Multi-Man Melee 1. I mean, it would be unusual to only include Multi-Man Melee 2 and skip over the first theme entirely.... wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm still holding out hope for Multi-Man Melee 1. I mean, it would be unusual to only include Multi-Man Melee 2 and skip over the first theme entirely.... wouldn't it?
Y...Yeah! ...I certainly hope so... Multi-Man Melee is so nostalgic and awesome. I mean, they've got plenty of songs, even the trophy theme from Melee. MultiMan Melee 1 was good enough to be in Brawl so...why cut it? Ohhhh I hope its back.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
So wait, about Pokemon Stadium 2's tracks:

There's "Pokemon Stadium," "Pokemon Stadium 2," and "Pokemon Main theme (Red/Blue)."

Do I dare to believe that Pokemon Stadium theme from Melee made it back?

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
I want to know where The Final Antasma Battle will be. I would've loved Never Let Up! and Adventure's End to also be part of this, but beggars can't be choosers.

A really strange choice (well, considering the stage and, um, Sakurai Bias) was realized a day or two ago in Palutena's Temple. There is a non-Kid Icarus track, and it's this:

Yes, there will be new Golden Sun content.
Not Apollo Sanctum.
Only 7.8/10. :troll:
Nah, love that DD content is there, especially that it's Palutena's Temple getting it. But man, this would've been so fitting. I mean, both Palutena's Temple and Apollo Sanctum are temples that are associated with light from games with heavy greek mythology influences.

EDIT:
This would've also been a dang awesome choice.

EDIT2: Or why not both? I swear, if a remix of both of this actually appears on Palutena's Temple, how unlikely it may be, I would explode of awe and happiness.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not Apollo Sanctum.
Only 7.8/10. :troll:
Nah, love that DD content is there, especially that it's Palutena's Temple getting it. But man, this would've been so fitting. I mean, both Palutena's Temple and Apollo Sanctum are temples that are associated with light from games with heavy greek mythology influences.

EDIT:
This would've also been a dang awesome choice.

EDIT2: Or why not both? I swear, if a remix of both of this actually appears on Palutena's Temple, how unlikely it may be, I would explode of awe and happiness.
The Endless Wall theme is my FAVORITE from Dark Dawn, so you have great taste in your Golden Sun music choices.

Top Bottom