• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What music do you want for the Midgar stage

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK so, i never played a FF game, i never have really interest in the franchise before Cloud inclusion. But now, i have searchmore thing about FF in general. And in the thing i finded, i have see a music called "Dancing Mad". So i decide to listen it. And...

Oh.
My.
****ing.
Ears.

I need it. I don't care to anything but this music, i need this song in Smash. Sakurai, PLEASE! Put this music in your goddamn game! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
I'm pretty sure that the normal battle theme and the normal boss theme are going to be in the game. As for others, I would like to see the Opening/Bombing Mission theme, One Winged Angel, the Motorcycle Chase, and Cinco De Chocobo.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
One Winged Angel has to make it. One of, if not the, most recognizable Final Fantasy songs ever composed and that's saying something considering this is Final Fantasy we're talking about.

Liberi Fatali would be cool and Dancing Mad would be an awesome choice.

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
Fight On!,Let the Battles Begin, Bombing Run, JENOVA, and One Winged Angle are must have songs. I would love to see tracks from other games in the franchise like Clash on the Big Bridge, too.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
How about instead of music from just FF7, we could have sum music from my favorite FF game, FF9!

will 4ever b stuck in meh head~
best FF battle music! I just luv dat Heavy BASS~<3
OMG f*#%ing Red Dragons!!! DX<

And if we could have some music from other Square series instead of just Final Fantasy I would go with sum stuff from Chrono Cross!

Battle Theme!

Ah... memories of the good ol' days when SquareEnix was still SquareSOFT and didnt survive on constant remakes of Kingdom Hearts! :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd like a battle medley for 1-6, and them seperate, the chocobo theme, 4 fiends from ff4, gilgamesh's fight from ff5, dancing mad and the full victory fanfare.

I think we all know One Winged Angel will be in the game.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
SHUFFLE

OR

F***ING

BOOGIE

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, best theme ever...

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
From what I can gather from the trailer the original versions of the Battle and boss theme are present already so what I'd like to see for the remaining 4 themes (Ryu got 6 themes in total) are...
3. J-E-N-O-V-A
4. One Winged Angel (Advent Children)
5. Prelude (Smash Remix)
6. Chocobo theme (Smash Remix)

The idea is that the 2 themes made exclusively for Smash are Universal Final Fantasy themes while original versions of FF7 themes are the original or remixed by Square themselves.

Ascended

Smash Ace
If other FF7 related properties can get music, then I'd like Divinity II (the song that plays when Cloud gets thrown towards Bahamut Sin by his teammates in Advent Children) and Battle in the Wasteland (The song that plays when Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo chase Cloud at the beginning of the movie.) from Advent Children to make it in. Would also love to have The Price of Freedom from Crisis Core.

DracoEX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nothing yet!
3DS FC
3411-3105-1635
As far as FF7 goes, I'd like to see One Winged Angel, Birth of a God, the bombing mission thing, or JEVOVA. If they had any songs from other games, I would love to see Dark Messenger or something from FF9 (though I guess the downside to that is that the song has a pretty long intro). Love that game though.

Harb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Harb323
Switch FC
SW-2002-6569-6711
One Winged Angel is an obvious one, but I still REALLY want it. (Either the Advent Children mix or Dissidia mix.)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Those Who Fight and Those Who Fight Further seem like guaranteed pick, whether individually or together as a medley. One-Winged Angel as another top pick, just because it's so well known.

Get Electric de Chocobo in there, because any game with Final Fantasy in it has to have a Chocobo song. Plus the thought of the Wipeout section playing when Leviathan's Tsunami floods the stage or when Bahamut ZERO's Tera Flare obliterates it is an aesthetic dichotomy I must have.

If I could get a not-VII FF song in there, get FFIV's Boss theme in. Iconic in its own right, thanks to the likes of SMRPG, and pretty recognizable. :V

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Since the battle theme and boss themes are more or less confirmed.

Jenova
Jenova absolute
One winged angel
A gold saucer remix
Chocobo theme

If crisis core isn't off the table,
The summoned
Howl of the gathered

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Seeing as Advent Children of all things is getting love as well, maybe we can expect a song from the film.

Maybe even Crisis Core or Dissidia as well.

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
If we can get The Black Mage's version of Those Who Fight Further in, I'll die a happy man. Nobuo Uematsu is in this band, so there's at least a slim chance. Or if they get whoever did the Megaman 2 remix to do another remix, yes please.

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
I'm too lazy to link to Youtube but I'd really like the main theme/overworld map, Aerith's theme, Crazy Motorcycle Chase, One Winged Angel, and the battle themes.

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
I want some kind of remix of the main theme definitely. Advent One Winged Angel would be awesome, though probably cut down like most of Sonic's vocal tracks. It sounds like they might include Bombing Mission and Those Who Fight. I also would like to have J-E-N-O-V-A in some way and Those Who Fight Further. Also, these from Crisis Core (Just remixes of Those Who Fight and Those Who Fight Further):

On the Verge of Assault: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZt1lBWr_zM
The Summoned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEpoiiehuXQ

Tomlanji

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomlanji
3DS FC
4098-2281-7871
One Winged Angel
J-E-N-O-V-A
Price of Freedom
FFVII Opening

SHATT3R

Smash Rookie
NNID
LagasaurusRex_2
If Crisis Core music is used, (which it certainly should be because that game has a fantastic soundtrack) then there are some tracks from that game that would be amazing. The Price of Freedom, The SOLDIER Way and a remix of Crisis Core's main theme would be excellent, to name a few.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
One-Winged Angel
J-E-N-O-V-A
Under the Rotting Pizza
Anxious Heart
FF7 Main Theme

if we can get another SE IP's music please give us Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I mostly came here to support Shinra Corporation; however, based on the trailer, we will probably also have Opening-Bombing Mission.

Top Bottom