• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What made you laugh today?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
So the book Twighlight came up in one of the current DH topics and Delorted basically made my day with this.

I do what my boss tells me. And when he says, "know this vampire shiat so you can explain the plot to fat goth girls", I ... listened?

Lol. Whatever, it was fun.
Pro post is pro.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
Today I learned one of my friends pretended to be a girl on some forum and managed to fool people for four years.

From what i've heard, three guys asked him out and seven girls asked him out. Now that made me laugh.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I heard the US government was so obsessed with border control that they tried summoning Yukari to help them. She just laughed and went back to sleep.

um...touhou stuff is made of lulz...xD, then again this was at like 4am so...

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I heard the US government was so obsessed with border control that they tried summoning Yukari to help them. She just laughed and went back to sleep.

um...touhou stuff is made of lulz...xD, then again this was at like 4am so...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
My new black t-shirt, which has Homer Simpson on it with his arms in the air 'rocking out', with the caption: "Never too old TO ROCK"

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Some drunken dufus lunged at someone on an escalator and ended up tumbling down.

Served him right.

I almost tumbled down thanks to the fit of laughter.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Dragon-half!
One of my favorite animes ever.

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
So I'm sitting in English class doing my project and I'm getting ready to print it so I get up and walk to the printer ( it is the room next door), all while a really good friend of mine is looking up crap in a toilet on google, saving it, and uploading it to my desktop. Then she turns off the monitor.
I walk up to my computer and my teacher asks me to do something on it for her so I turn on the monitor and she yells "Ewwwww!!!" and my friend sitting next to me is laughing her *** off.

I couldn't stop laughing .. the whole class couldn't stop laughing. Good times.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
well ill count yesterday becuase it's only 8AM here. i was palying handball (a sport, not a strange sex game)
and there were a crapload of potheads smokin' it up around me, so I inhaled quite a bit of of smoke, and then my friend said something about my family guy and I fell on the floor laughing like it was the funniest thing ever because I felt so tired and high.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I was training a seal at work and I am teaching her to kiss my forehead. So when I said "kiss" she like head butt me in my eye. ^^;
Wait this is one of the funniest things I've read.

Where do you work Miggz?

D

Deleted member

So the book Twighlight came up in one of the current DH topics and Delorted basically made my day with this.

Pro post is pro.
Hahahaha, I didn't even realize it was that humourous. I was trying to justify having read it :p

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
ahahahahahah I remember seeing that post and just being like V______V -1 Respect

<3

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Newgrounds is always a source of lolz. I used to go there all the time. Dimrain has all his stuff there.

Top Bottom