• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your reaction to Brawl?

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't mean give me your thoughts on Brawl. I mean What does your body do when you play? For me, I sometimes shake in rhythm to my character. I know everyone has something different so tell.

Septuagint

Smash Cadet
All my nerves get real tight, and my face scrunches up and I tense up and start pressing buttons harder.

D

Deleted member

I repeatily say "I fight for my friends" until i calm down.

Yeah i'm that much of a loser.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I move around, not as in walking, but sort-of move with my character. Sometimes I break into a sweat, though I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm just tense, which also explains my movement.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well my whole body stays still during easy matches, but when it comes to "hyped up" battle then I begin to kinda jump in an upward position which I guess releases some of my energy

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
i always push the start button at hyperspeed with my left thumb when the game is loading. i also tap my fingers on the R and L buttons (drumming habbit)

Bajef8

Smash Ace
whoever i main (peach or wolf) i usually make the sound they make when doing their smash attacks. my stomach also drops everytime i do something risky and fail.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I tap my foot, progressively harder and faster the closer I get to losing.

RandomJelly

Smash Rookie
I repeatily say "I fight for my friends" until i calm down.

Yeah i'm that much of a loser.
Same here, except that I scream that they won't get any sympathy from me.

But in all seriousness the only thing I do is moving my chair so I can see the TV better.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
I sometimes jump up off the couch just like my character dies when he gets launched.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I just sit and play. But I freak when my character begins to die and is launched. Also, I tap the L and R buttons when there is any long loading (a habit I picked up from my older brother).

Thand

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty calm when I play. I usually play with my forearms crossed (I use the Nunchuck) and lean forward in serious matches or when I start losing.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I turn on music and try to sync my character's movements to the music on the headphones when not in close-range combat.

Top Bottom