• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your in-game Profile Name?

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
This is to ask "What is your profile name, and how did you come up with it?"

With a limit of 5 characters in Brawl, and 4 Melee, how do you use that limited space to express yourself?

So, go ahead and post what your profile name it is you use and see other tags as well. Perhaps other people can get ideas for their own names by reading others. ;)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Jimny.

Coming up with anything too fancy is too much trouble.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Originally mine was "Samus" so I could keep the stats of my samus on my wii. then I realized she sucked so hard that I needed a high tier as a backup, thus Snake came along and I then created "CHEAP" only for his use, then eventually used samus with the "CHEAP" tag and that's what it is today.

I'll prolly use it for the rest of my smash career, it makes me lawl

it's totally TM'd by me noa *****es

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
DRUID

Because Druids are cool and I wish I could be one (if they were real).

Sometimes I do "paW".

Dido

Smash Journeyman
Or my other ones are:

GameR
D~REX
ABC
CARZY

Which one should i use the most. cant make up my mind =D Or can you make up one for me? that would be great =D

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Currently I'm having a hard time picking one I want to use...

I've been using "Dan" since Melee because my name is Daniel, but it's pretty boring. I want to somehow incorporate "Popcorn" into 5 letters but have had no luck.

Any ideas? :p

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
"Kewk" for both games, since it's the PERFECT tag for me when you read my name... Which is a variation of the nickname I was given when I was a child (Kewkky => Cookie with a weird pronunciation).

'V'

Smash Lord
I don't normally use tags, especially in Melee since I play Zelda. If I use Yoshi in Brawl, I use one for tap jump off. I go by Mocha.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Brawl; jane!
Melee; NAKY

I like random names. I just switched by Brawl one from "NAKED" since I got bored of that. It's kinda like an avatar for me, it's gotta be changed occasionally.

Top Bottom