• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your dream job?

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Okay, so I guess this thread is all about what you would like to do when you are older. I guess post what you would like to do and reasons why. The more creative ideas the better. Oh and I'm sure if I don't say this Crimson King will, no derogatory comments or anything aimed at somebody specifically.

Well I really have two dream jobs.

My first one would be to be a MLB Knuckleball Pitcher, I love throwing the knuckleball, it's a dying breed of players and I love watching people react to it.

Second would be being a professional ventriloquist. I saw some of Jeff Dunham, Terry Fator, Kevin Johnson and Ronn Lucas stuff on youtube and have been practicing ever since. Those guys were a true inspiration, I like doing what Terry Fator does and do the impressions of singers.

Fox P McCloud

Smash Apprentice
President of the United States
I've always had a mild interest in politics, but since Ron Paul began his campaign, that interest has been kindled into a burning passion, I wouldn't mind attempting to help out this country and get it back on the "straight and narrow" so to speak. I doubt I could ever ascend to this height though.

Congressman/Senator
See above; this is often how people become POTUS, as a businessman who immediately tries to get the Presidency usually doesn't go over too well; plus, I could help the country via this route too.

Founder+CEO of Technological Corporation
I'm not going to openly state my idea(s), as well, you know how that goes...either way, this would be a great jump-start to get into the position of Congressman/Senator, and would be a big boost for becoming POTUS. Not only this, but my idea would GREATLY revolutionize the technological world.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I would like to be a music/bassoon teacher. Because I like music and teaching. I probably won't be a bassoon teacher, but I can dream, right? Being a bassoon teacher is really my dream, but I'll accept being a general music teacher or band director or something like that.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd love to be a screenwriter for a video game. Instead, I'm majoring in political science, because I don't want to have a job.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Okay, so I guess this thread is all about what you would like to do when you are older. I guess post what you would like to do and reasons why. The more creative ideas the better. Oh and I'm sure if I don't say this Crimson King will, no derogatory comments or anything aimed at somebody specifically.

Well I really have two dream jobs.

My first one would be to be a MLB Knuckleball Pitcher, I love throwing the knuckleball, it's a dying breed of players and I love watching people react to it.

Second would be being a professional ventriloquist. I saw some of Jeff Dunham, Terry Fator, Kevin Johnson and Ronn Lucas stuff on youtube and have been practicing ever since. Those guys were a true inspiration, I like doing what Terry Fator does and do the impressions of singers.

whats a knuckleball?

And uhh...my dream job would probably be something along the lines of grand master chess player lol. all i'd have to do to actually make money consistently is move to Europe >_>.

that, or maybe some kinda super NASCAR guy. that'd be tight.

and of course there's always the ever-impossible obvious dream, which is to be able to make a major, consistent income off playing smash. that would be good lol.

Pun

Smash Apprentice
I would want to be a CFO or CEO of a very successful company (like Microsoft) because I feel that I really do have the traits. If I don't become that, I'll try at being a stockbroker, but that job is stressful.

Weed

Smash Lord
I'd love to be a screenwriter for a video game. Instead, I'm majoring in political science, because I don't want to have a job.
That was..well put.

My dream job would be a four-star chef, but I'm too lazy to cook.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I know its not the job i have now

Mcdonalds...yeah its not the greatest

for a dream job idk...seeing how i want to do something in graphic design or game design i guess that would be it

though it would be cool to be a pro dodgeball player =P

haha

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Pro Korean StarCraft player? That would be the ****.

Realistically though, I'd probably want to be something in game design or maybe something in computer engineering.

Tek32

Smash Cadet
As for a job I would like to have while I'm still in school, I'd love to work at a Gamestop or EBGames. Unfortunately, neither of those stores are near me so I get the pleasantries of working at a grocery store x___x

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Musical theatre actress. I went to a performing arts highschool for musical theater and love it! lol sounds like such the typical dream, but in my perfect world fantasy, i'd be on broadway doing musicals.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Game Tester
fire fighter and save lives and stuff
or own my own gamestore were people can playgames and meet after school ect.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i wanna be the head of a company that designs video games. not tell people what to do and be a jerk like the boss in Dilbert, but help employees out and actually give creative ideas.

Top Bottom