• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What? I fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Uhh.... I never heard about it but it would seem like you guys would know but just in case,
if u break jiggs shield regardless of percent she dies instantly..
:dizzy:

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Has happened since 64. What happens when a balloon pops?

Edit: Haha at all the posts within the minute. Good stuff guys.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
im sure you can imagine my shock when i was fooling around with jigg just to watch her die when her shield broke... funny, but its not fair

MSTK

Smash Cadet
Hey guys did you hear? I think the dinosaurs might be extinct. When did THIS happen?!

MSTK

Smash Cadet
Oh you might also want to know that Rest will kill Jigglypuff no matter the percentage if used over the edge of the stage.

Awex

Smash Lord
Oh you might also want to know that Rest will kill Jigglypuff no matter the percentage if used over the edge of the stage.
Actually, if you do it over the edge of the right side of Temple, you wake up in time to recover!

=)

MSTK

Smash Cadet
The plus is that the shield break can be used as a mindgame. Nothing throws your opponent off his rhythm more than a Jiggs shield break.

Popertop

Smash Champion
For some reason whenever my shield gets dangerously low and their all like "Break his shield! Kill that *****!" I go into Super Jiggs mode and start powershielding everything and gimping everyone off the edge (even if they aren't gimpable lol).
I dunno either, and it makes me want to play Jiggs against Falco 'cause I can do nasty stuff to his recovery. Have you guys looked into that matchup?
Man I hate how Jiggs sucks....

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
nope no plus. just a funky extra gimick added specifically for JP. although i do find when my shield gets low i go into super jP mode too :laugh:

Popertop

Smash Champion
Lol, if only there was a costume for Jiggs with super saiyin hair. XD

The pros are in Jigglys playstyle and aerials dominance. Friggin' SAKURAI took it away tho...

I was honestly gonna main Jiggs (hence my avatar) but when I discovered she was trash (after like two days of playing her) I became sad, then picked up Wario (who is basically a heavy jiggs) and didn't look back. Srsly, if you like Jiggs, you'll love Wario. They play pretty much the same, and I think Wario is like Falco as well (before you start lulzing at me, think about Dair and another shield pressure move...)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Lol.
Talk all you want, I don't think there's anything you can do to convince me that a Jigglypuff with facial hair and a trucker hat is cute. That's borderline Pedo-creepy.... no pedo.

As for Rambo-Jiggs....

*uthrow-Rest*

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Lol, if only there was a costume for Jiggs with super saiyin hair. XD

The pros are in Jigglys playstyle and aerials dominance. Friggin' SAKURAI took it away tho...

I was honestly gonna main Jiggs (hence my avatar) but when I discovered she was trash (after like two days of playing her) I became sad, then picked up Wario (who is basically a heavy jiggs) and didn't look back. Srsly, if you like Jiggs, you'll love Wario. They play pretty much the same, and I think Wario is like Falco as well (before you start lulzing at me, think about Dair and another shield pressure move...)
i. absolutely. loathe. wario. to. death.

no way in hell, earth, heaven, the netherworld, yggdrasil, asgard, utgard, midgard, or even in the spirit world that i'd ever play wario for upwards of the time it takes to commit suicide every stock (and if it's a time match, even less, because i'd either drop out or just walk away from my TV for a few minutes).

^truth. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
:D
Ace you're my hero. lol.

Once you get past your "Wario is ugly" stage (I personally think he's adorable but whatev) you'll see his massive killing potential.

Or y'know, just let his appearance turn you off from playing a great character.

I thought he was ugly and gross at first too, but then I played with him and I was like, "I friggin' LOVE WARO!"

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol at this being the most active topic on the jiggyly boards.... -<.<
naw more like *sigh*. the JP boards always seem to have just general topics as hot topics, but oh well, at least its something. it shows that the boards aren't dead so thats a good thing. >__>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom