• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What hasn't been hacked?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Sound effects,
AKA hacking the brsar file finally,
That would be awesome.
Yeh i posted a guide on how to do that a fair bit ago, unless you mean limitless hacking of it, like unlimited length and more slots, if thats the case we will have to wait for kryal to implement that into brawlbox (since im not gonna do it and i don't think anyone else here wants to either).

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
is there any way that u can hack the sound so that you hear japanese voices while using a sd card

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Giving the trophies animations would be easy, the hard part would be giving all the trophies a proper skinning with more than 1 bone to animate properly.
Some trophies, such as SamusR1.brres, have multiple bones with one or two of them attached to a body part. SamusR1.brres has a bone attached to Samus's arm cannon, so you can rotate it, scale it, etc..

But yes, we still would need to edit all that to make it have good animations that don't move one part of their body.
You can use version 4 of the file patch code but it's super buggy and not worth it
Indeed.

Of course, an alternative would be to use Riivolution, which can replace anything on the disk.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
4-player SSE, Boss Battles, Target Test, and Multi-Man Brawl. On stages other than Battlefield.

Make it happen.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
4-player SSE, Boss Battles, Target Test, and Multi-Man Brawl. On stages other than Battlefield.

Make it happen.
Dude you just gave me like 2 ideas I greatly want to explore quicker than anyone else in this thread has.
That being said, 4 player sse would need more lives....generally you only get 4 stock so thats one live a player...

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Dude you just gave me like 2 ideas I greatly want to explore quicker than anyone else in this thread has.
That being said, 4 player sse would need more lives....generally you only get 4 stock so thats one live a player...
Nah. 1 life each for everyone. Intense SSE multiplayer is easy enough with 2nd player teleporting out of his own attacks and away from death. With 4 players doing that at once, the only difficulty will arise from Boss Battles, and that's if the Boss isn't buffed to make up for the added DPS.

In fact, all of Adventure mode should feel more platform-y. And that camera, my god that **** ****ing camera has "FIX ME!" written all over it.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
There's this mode called "stamina" you might enjoy. It doesn't use a healthbar, but it plays like a healthbar.

A healthbar is not completely out of the question, seeing as bosses and enemies use a health bar. Though considering we already have stamina mode I don't see why we'd need it.

Well, any ideas for what to work on while waiting for someone to do the documentation step of wi-win that I can't (fully) complete myself due to a broken wii? Needs to be something that won't require too much testing on the wii.
Though what would be nice is if there was a code to have more HP in Stamina Mode. 9999HP would be pretty fun. As it is now, Stamina Mode isn't very fun since people die so quickly.

And seconding the SSE camera being fixed would be really nice.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Nah. 1 life each for everyone. Intense SSE multiplayer is easy enough with 2nd player teleporting out of his own attacks and away from death. With 4 players doing that at once, the only difficulty will arise from Boss Battles, and that's if the Boss isn't buffed to make up for the added DPS.

In fact, all of Adventure mode should feel more platform-y. And that camera, my god that **** ****ing camera has "FIX ME!" written all over it.
I'd also like to explore where the SSE uses its own engine over the regular engine so I can remove those **** unified run and jump speeds on everybody and actually use the ALR code.

Kati

Smash Lord
Has making surfaces like walls and ceilings become "un-techable" been looked into? I think it would really make stages with caves of life and such more enjoyable.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Has making surfaces like walls and ceilings become "un-techable" been looked into? I think it would really make stages with caves of life and such more enjoyable.
That's already possible using Brawlwall and Brawlbox.

er wait, nvm I'm thinking of walljumping. I'm sure it's possible...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd really love that CPU's AI could be improved....

(sorry if I bumped this)

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Has anyone tried to make brawl tags longer?

Also I heard that 6 man on screen games have been tried a long time ago. Perhaps retry now that hacking has advanced?

Top Bottom