• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what happened to 0c3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
So did anyone ever get to putting the good sets like ken vs mew2king or pc vs mew2king online yet?

Jesus the dvd been out forever can we at least a sample?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Somebody get this kid a dvd pronto....demand 0c3 vids!!!!
I know a foolproof method of ripping protected dvds. The QUALITY of the video will be only SLIGHTLY less quality than on the original dvd, but on youtube you won't be able to tell at all, bcause youtube quality is trash anyway. It'll be basically the same as a normal smash youtube video. I might post instructions if it is inevitable, that I CAN'T get an oc3 dvd.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

It is not a protected DVD. ALL of the videos are merely in one large "DivX Media Format" file that to my knowledge cannot be ripped.

p.s. Unless you guys know of some perfect screen-capture programs. I've already tried Fraps and Camtasia.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
If what you say is true post up the dvd video as a whole but divide it into parts that could be separately watched on youtube?

I know little of ripping dvd as you know.

LLDL

Smash Hero
If what you say is true post up the dvd video as a whole but divide it into parts that could be separately watched on youtube?

I know little of ripping dvd as you know.

I just ordered the DVD, just wait a few weeks guys, and then you'll get to some OC3 videos. (Except for Mew2king vs PC Chris, M2k doesn't want me to upload them 4 sum reason... :laugh:)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
my my, people want to rip the dvds that bad huh. Go for it, its been like 8 months since we started selling these dvds. If anyone can rip these files good luck to them. The files have been compressed to death when i made this dvd. Uncompressing the files wont change the format nor does breaking up the original file. Posting it on youtube would be like watching two dots attack each other. On top of that its wide screen. Meaning everything would look stretched out. Buy the dvd save us all the trouble LOL. Also I know a lot about dvd ripping as well. Before the release of the dvd I tried injecting it into every possible source available and no go. Dont waste your time honestly Ill save you the trouble by telling you this now.

I could have also taken it a step further to protect the dvd itself but i felt that individual passwords to each dvd would be a waste of time. This was tough enough as it is. Uncompression would make the dvd atleast 50 gigs big with crap quality matches. Whos going to download 50 gigs?

if u have read the reviews on the dvd you would know its worth the money spent on it. As well as the hardwork ken,arash , and i put into it.

for those who really support our work you can still buy the dvd just pm me for information on how to get one. I am willing to sell to anyone even those who want to give it a shot of ripping the dvd for everyone.
=).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my my, people want to rip the dvds that bad huh. Go for it, its been like 8 months since we started selling these dvds. If anyone can rip these files good luck to them. The files have been compressed to death when i made this dvd. Uncompressing the files wont change the format nor does breaking up the original file. Posting it on youtube would be like watching two dots attack each other. On top of that its wide screen. Meaning everything would look stretched out. Buy the dvd save us all the trouble LOL. Also I know a lot about dvd ripping as well. Before the release of the dvd I tried injecting it into every possible source available and no go. Dont waste your time honestly Ill save you the trouble by telling you this now.

I could have also taken it a step further to protect the dvd itself but i felt that individual passwords to each dvd would be a waste of time. This was tough enough as it is. Uncompression would make the dvd atleast 50 gigs big with crap quality matches. Whos going to download 50 gigs?

if u have read the reviews on the dvd you would know its worth the money spent on it. As well as the hardwork ken,arash , and i put into it.

for those who really support our work you can still buy the dvd just pm me for information on how to get one. I am willing to sell to anyone even those who want to give it a shot of ripping the dvd for everyone.
=).
This is true. You should have told me this earlier. It's impossible to rip. I wasted several hours trying. ****in jerk LOL

p.s. I shall begin recording these videos with a camera.

BRING IT ON, BANANACLOWN.

p.p.s. I'm currently uploading Forward v. Bombsoldier.

I recorded M2k vs. Ken's crew (and I mean M2k, not M2k's crew XD) and PC v. Ken, but I don't have enough time tonight to upload them all. Plus, I bet I have to do some splitting for M2k's video.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, they're not up yet, but I have to go to bed soon.

When the videos are up, check..

http://youtube.com/user/ATVSmash

Most of the videos are processing right now, but not able to be watched.

Also, I apologize in advance for the quality, although it's probably the best quality for being screen recorded from something that didn't have great quality to begin with.

P.S. One of the videos is up now. I now see that the video is off sync. If you want me to take them down and just dub music over them... well, **** you, ingrate :p

EDIT:

All of the videos are off-sync. If it bothers you that much, mute the ****ing video and play your own **** music.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

This is true. You should have told me this earlier. It's impossible to rip. I wasted several hours trying. ****in jerk LOL

p.s. I shall begin recording these videos with a camera.

BRING IT ON, BANANACLOWN.

p.p.s. I'm currently uploading Forward v. Bombsoldier.

I recorded M2k vs. Ken's crew (and I mean M2k, not M2k's crew XD) and PC v. Ken, but I don't have enough time tonight to upload them all. Plus, I bet I have to do some splitting for M2k's video.
bring it on bananaclown? If im like the joker i always get the last laugh. How noble of you dark knight. When these smashers dont need you anymore youll have to answer to their calling you a ******* for not posting all the videos.

replicate

Smash Lord
so this is only about a year too late, better be ****ing good

EDIT: LOL I posted before reading all the way through the thread, good **** tai

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
bring it on bananaclown? If im like the joker i always get the last laugh. How noble of you dark knight. When these smashers dont need you anymore youll have to answer to their calling you a ******* for not posting all the videos.
At least I'm going to be in the next movie.

OHSNAP.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
WOOOOOOT

****in ****.

Well, back then, I tried recording this video with Camtasia. Then with a few other screen capture programs, but to no avail. I found CamStudio today, and it works. NO MORE CAM-RECORDED VIDEOS.

YAY.

well, still..

Check back on my YouTube channel later on today. I'll have a few better quality vidyas then.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
like i said check mate

WOOOOOOT

****in ****.

Well, back then, I tried recording this video with Camtasia. Then with a few other screen capture programs, but to no avail. I found CamStudio today, and it works. NO MORE CAM-RECORDED VIDEOS.

YAY.

well, still..

Check back on my YouTube channel later on today. I'll have a few better quality vidyas then.
you are still wasting your time, people are still buying oc3 videos from me, if anything you are boosting my sales because of the release of your crap quality videos. Nothing beats the real thing nor do people like to enjoy waiting. I have faith in my fellow smashers that they appreciate what guys like i have to go through to bring a dvd like this out to them. Thanks to all the buyers.

Also if anyone is still interested I am still selling oc3 dvds and t shirts, in fact i have 2 t shirts
and its the only one of its kind. Shirts are only 20 dollars now. dvds are still 35.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIXLKUlaQ1M

Yeah, that's the best quality they'll be getting.

I doubt I'll upload ALL the matches. That will take several boring, mind-numbing hours I don't have.

p.s. 35 dollars is ****ing alot for a DVD with smash matches on it that doesn't even play on DVD players.

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
I bet I could rip it. Besides, if the protection is as clever as you say and any rip would be 50 gigs... I would just copy the whole DVD into an ISO and let people mount it with standard Linux tools or, for the Windows users among us (everyone but me), Daemon Tools. 7-8 gigs there if you filled it to the brim. That would still be absolutely horrible to download, but much better.

Now, if only I were old enough to order one of these things... :ohwell:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

FOR THE LAST TIME. It is not a normal ****ing DVD. It's a data disk with a bunch of files on it. ALL of the matches on each disk are in ONE file in DivX Media Format. It cannot be ripped.

Jesus ****ing christ.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
actually

ATTENTION PEOPLE:

FOR THE LAST TIME. It is not a normal ****ing DVD. It's a data disk with a bunch of files on it. ALL of the matches on each disk are in ONE file in DivX Media Format. It cannot be ripped.

Jesus ****ing christ.
the dvd is possible to be played on a dvd player but it requires a special dvd player that plays mpeg , avi, and divx.

told you. So yes 35 bucks for the oc3 dvd is totally worth the money and effort put into it by arash, ken and I.

http://reviews.cnet.com/video-playe...eer-dv-588a/4505-6463_7-31419429.html?tag=lst

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
Ah. Multiple disks. I got the impression that it was on one when someone said ALL matches were in one file.

But regardless, I don't care what kind of DVD it is; it CAN be ripped to an ISO. If it can be played, it can be ripped in this way. It will be huge, 7-8 gigabytes per disc (how many discs is it, by the way?), but it's possible and easy at that.

Flex

Smash Cadet
$35?Thats crazy.Just like of course charging $20 for a 3 out of 5 set with bombsoldier.I couldnt even play him cause of that.I shoulda went to FC instead...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

$35?Thats crazy.Just like of course charging $20 for a 3 out of 5 set with bombsoldier.I couldnt even play him cause of that.I shoulda went to FC instead...
you can think what you want. Its peoples choice whether or not to play him. You think u were the only one that wanted to fight bombsoldier? if he gave friendlies he would not only hate sitting there all day to play smash , but also have a long line waiting for him. Bombsoldier was a poor kid and its nice enough people were willing to donate to his cause. He lives on a farm. So this was the best way to give him donations and let him play a minimum amount of smash matches.

as for 35 dollars for the dvd, once again people can buy it or not. I personally dont care. However before you judge it being expensive look at other dvds like evo which cost 50 dollars for the dvd. Or how about fc where the videos were lost. Atleast with the oc3 dvd it was made by us, we spent time to make it good and people appreciated that.

Its only the people who didnt go to oc3 or for some reason cannot afford a dvd that is complaining.

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
you can think what you want. Its peoples choice whether or not to play him. You think u were the only one that wanted to fight bombsoldier? if he gave friendlies he would not only hate sitting there all day to play smash , but also have a long line waiting for him. Bombsoldier was a poor kid and its nice enough people were willing to donate to his cause. He lives on a farm. So this was the best way to give him donations and let him play a minimum amount of smash matches.

as for 35 dollars for the dvd, once again people can buy it or not. I personally dont care. However before you judge it being expensive look at other dvds like evo which cost 50 dollars for the dvd. Or how about fc where the videos were lost. Atleast with the oc3 dvd it was made by us, we spent time to make it good and people appreciated that.

Its only the people who didnt go to oc3 or for some reason cannot afford a dvd that is complaining.
Indeed. Given the prices of the competition, and the fact that a small group of people spent a significant amount of time on this project, I would gladly buy it if I could.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Bombsoldier traveled all the way from Japan to the USA for a smash tourney... and he'd be unhappy about playing Smash the whole day?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Bombsoldier traveled all the way from Japan to the USA for a smash tourney... and he'd be unhappy about playing Smash the whole day?
thats where the mentality of american smashers fail. You think he came for smash you are entirely wrong. He didnt go for smash, it was difficult to get him to come to america in the first place. Ken and I had to do a lot to get him to go. Why do u think that its rare that other tournaments cant bring outside competition from japan? So ill tell you know he didnt come to play smash and yes he would be unhappy. He came to enjoy california. How about this why dont we take you to japan and put u there to play all the smashers that line up all day. Lets see if u would enjoy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom