• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what happened to 0c3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It seems all you smashers care about is drama right. It gives you a reason to live.
I found this part hilarious. There really wasn't any drama, until you made it a big deal. Don't worry, though-- I don't even want to watch the youtube videos. The only reason I looked in this thread was because of the name OC3. I knew there'd be a Manacloud show!

Drephen

Smash Master
can i get some royalties to the DVD since im on it and your profiting off of people to see my matches? Im sure chu, ken, m2k, pc, king, and others would feel the same way =)

EDIT: bombsoldier sucks

Arash

Smash Lord
drephen the form you signed prior to registering included stuff like us using your likeness for things like videos, because we were planning on making it way before the tournament started.

also, lol @ jayrocs, if sony made a terrible movie and released it on DVD, would you tell sony to release it for free after 6 months or so? good luck with that.

imma contact a mod and get this thread locked.

EDIT: to below, no they are not contracts, they're liability forms. FC and MLG use them as well, they don't wanna be responsible when you bring a gun or crash your car or any other stupid thing that might happen.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Wow just wow...contracts before the tournament wtf is that?

Drephen should get money for being too good.

Mana is the one who got my thread outta hand and very off topic and im fine with a mod closing it now but hopefully whenever 0c3 is brought up again you don't come in and ruin the thread with your ****.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
can i get some royalties to the DVD since im on it and your profiting off of people to see my matches? Im sure chu, ken, m2k, pc, king, and others would feel the same way =)

EDIT: bombsoldier sucks
I'm sure Ken doesn't feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom