• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Ganon's Up To - DLA's Final Ganon Combo Vid

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well some of you may remember my last combo video, The Bonecracker. The more times I watched it, the more I realized how bad of a combo video it is. There are a few good clips, but a lot of it is just filler, because I just wanted to get the video out.

So I learned from my mistakes and have been saving my clips since then, so that when it comes time to make my next combo video, I wouldn't have to put any filler in it.

Now that I finished making it, I'm very happy with how it turned out. I hope you guys will enjoy it too :)

Without further ado, I present "What Ganon's Up To":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-Ut0TbWIs

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I hope the music is as cool as the first one's. I've been saving up to make a highlight vid.

I don't do particularly technical things but the things I do do and pull off are pretty wtf :D

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I, too, love that 'Laser Choke' at 4:30.
If it would've been at a little higher % and finished off with a garanteed
iDA-Kill, I would have... Well, you know.

A couple really hot Gerudo Clips.

Better than your last one, DLA.
Less "fillers", but you can still locate one handful of 'em.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I appreciate the feedback :D

I'm kind of disappointed though; not one person has commented on the F-air kills. That's actually the main thing I tried to show off in this combo video.

For example, look at 2:30. This is without a doubt the most devastating, perfectly executed, difficult-to-perform series of moves I have done in my life, and yet people only comment on the Laser Choke (though I can't blame them since it's really badass).

If you guys ever watch it again, pay attention to the Fair kills and the %'s that the opponents were at when I killed them. Watching one of these clips during a match would make you go "OMG WTF WAS THAT", while throwing a bunch of these clips at you at the same time probably diminishes the effect, and I think that was my mistake.

Maybe I should have edited the clips too look more snazzy, since I had just obtained Sony Vegas 8 (through somewhat questionable methods). Oh well though, I'm still happy with the video.

And yes it's true, TP and I are teaming to form the epic "GANNON-BANNED" at No Koast - should be a blast.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Those Fair-kills 'are' sexy, but the Laser Choke somewhat stole the attention ;P

Like you said:
Performing a sexy combo feels great.
Unfortunatley, that "feeling" doesn't always follow the clips into other peoples eyes.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I probably just wasn't THAT impressed with the fair combo b/c the opponent DId so bad. It was still pretty hard-***, but that kind of diminishes from its awesomeness (of course I tend to watch these things from the perspective of high level play). I still would've been ****talking the person it happened to if I was actually there when it happened :p

I still loved it, though.

Top Bottom