• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

D

Deleted member

Super Mario Odyssey. Favourite game ever and Cappy is a character who is one of my favourites game is amazing!

Morbi

Scavenger
I have actually been playing Smash 4 since it was announced. But, well, for the past couple of years I have mostly been playing Overwatch as my main game. I was about to get into Rainbow Six Siege prior to Smash, but well, now Smash is all I can think about.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just beat episodes 3, 4, and 5 of Telltale's second season of Batman. I'd feel safe in saying that I'm establishing one of the weirdest Bat-families ever, but I'm sure plenty of comics will prove me wrong on that front.

Also, I'm in the minority for the final choice of the season, and I'm 100% sure it won't be permanent no matter which choice is selected, but I don't care.

Later this weekend, I intend to play some of Starcraft II's campaign, and jump back into Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bought both RE Revelations games on sale for my Switch. Focusing on the first one for now, but I did play the first chapter on 2 to see what it's like.

Also have Injustice 2 Legendary Edition for PS4. TMNT made me want the game and they are fun to play. I play a chapter of the story mode between things.

MasterHeroBrave

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterHeroBrave
Living, loving, taking my sweet time with
Breath of the Wild
Seems like everyone I know is all about powering through Divine Beasts and strolling right up to Ganon. I'm meticulously examining every little corner of Hyrule. Gives me the time to take in every little detail and marvel at the world which was so painstakingly crafted. I have barely opened half the map, have almost 400 Korok Poops (c'mon, they gotta be poops, Hestu loves poop) and I have defeated Divine Beast Vah Rudania. That **** was ****ing awesome. And how could I truly have appreciated it if I was rushing right ahead to another one? Although Daruk is kindof annoying imo. At least I can disable him.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water. Fatal Frame is one of my favorite series, but this is by a pretty large margin my least favorite one. Only 4 episodes in, so hopefully it rises to the level of the others.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I got the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection yesterday and I've mostly been playing the four games in it that have online support. Lots of fun and much more exciting than Street Fighter V which is almost a chore to play.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. I've only played Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers out of the games in this collection, so I'm working my way through the other games (aside from Street Fighter 1, which is an exercise in frustration).

After about twenty three continues, (across arcade mode, not just for that fight) I beat M. Bison in the original SF2. I feel like I'm going to need more practice, as I have no idea how to fight him with anyone other than Blanka. Fights like Vega gave me a greater appreciation for charge characters like Guile, since I rarely tend to use them. (I find the timing too finicky) When I play through Champion Edition, I'll stick to the four bosses, since they're new.

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:

Cleaning up the few things I've left to do in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle before the Donkey Kong DLC drops. . . Really looking forward to having that experience soon.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Been playing Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 and Runner3 since they all released the same day.

Finished all the games in Legacy Collection 1 and slowly working through Collection 2.

Up to the boss of the second world in Runner3. Love playing as Charles Martinet.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm a sucker for the post game grind for rare decorations and stream stones in Monster Hunter World. At least they're releasing free DLC monsters like Lunastra.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:

Picked up the physical of Owlboy for the Switch. . . Have not yet started it, but looking forward to probably within the next week or so.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
After taking a break from Final Fantasy IV and IX, Xenogears for the first time.

If I go by the things people here and on discord were telling me, I've been missing out in not playing this game much earlier. I'm already loving the beginning of Disc 1.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze for Wii U

Turns out I bought it awhile ago when it was on sale in the eShop and never beat it (or came close lol) and I just "finished" Breath of the Wild for the second time so I figured meh why not.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Got bored with MH:W and decided to beat the main story in Skyrim finally. The scope of that game still impresses me.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm missing a few achievements, and they're the last I have for the Dragon Age franchise.

After I'm done with that, I'm hopping into that Octoling expansion.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just finished the Octopath Traveller demo; it may have only been three hours, but it sold me on the game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm about 8 hours into Hollow Knight and loving it.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Since Sony is giving Black Ops III away for free this month, lots of new people are playing the game and the servers are really full. That's just the motivation I needed to start playing BO3 again.

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is a surprise free PlayStation Plus game this month

By the way, I went ahead and pre-ordered Black Ops IIII to get the free maps in Blacks Ops III. Pretty sweet deal for me as I was going to buy BO4 at launch anyway.

Lass567

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noaaaaaaaaaahhhh
I'm working my way through the Celeste B-Sides on my way to 100% the game. I don't know if that's a good idea since I might break my switch in the process.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I’m playing through the Octopath Traveler demo right now. The game looks great so far.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Final Fantasy (NES Classic).

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Just gonna dump my to-do list on ya'll.

Games I own/have downloaded that I need to start:
Pokemon Firered
Super Mario Galaxy
Epic Mickey
J-Stars Victory Vs
Bioshock
Undertale
Volume
A couple of Story-Focused games I found on steam for cheap/free

Play to Credits OR Mainhunting:
Pokemon Soulsilver
Sonic Unleashed (Wii) (I may have to restart from scratch though as I haven't played it in years)
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Ultra Street Fighter IV

Play to Personal Completion:
Pokemon White (All trainers cleared, all items picked up, all legendaries caught)
Pokemon White 2 (All trainers cleared, all items picked up, all legendaries caught)
Pokemon X (Forgot to do the post-game story)
Pokemon ORAS (Missing numerous legendaries)
Pokemon Moon (Post-Game Story)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (100-freakin'-%)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Max Level + Beat any possible super boss as Aqua on Beginner Mode)
Nier: Automata (Apparently there's a bunch of side-quests I skipped that were actually integral to the story. OOPS! still one my GOTY of 2017 though)*

Games I need to replay:
Pokemon Sapphire
Doki Doki Literature Club (Get "All Dokis Best Doki" Ending on my old laptop so I don't feel guilty about starting over to get "Just Monika" Ending on my main laptop)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (NG+ ain't gonna play itself!)
MGS2, MGS3, MGR, and maybe MGS1 & MGS4

Long-term Projects:
Pokemon (Copy my Platinum and Soulsilver Pokes to Battle Revolution, then transfer to Gen 5)
Wizard 101 (Catch up on the darned story. I'm still at the beginning of the dinosaur world because I've heard horror stories about the dinosaur world. and I say "dinosaur world" because if I said "Azteca," 90% of the people reading aren't going to know what the hell I'm talking about)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Complete some of the Class Stories)
World of Warcraft (Buy subscription and get to max level when I have more time and money on my hands)
Overwatch (equalize my time spent on my mains, equalize my time spent on secondaries, and maybe equalize my time spent on tertiaries)

Last edited:

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
Wild Arms 3, just finished beating the game for the second time.

Might just start an EX new game just 'cause this game is so much fun lol.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Octopath Traveler - I've currently got 6/8 of the party members.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn recently, so now I can focus on playing through Octopath Traveler. I’m just about to get the last of the eight characters and from there, I plan to focus on finishing one character’s story. Haven’t decided on who though.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Right now, I'm trying to play through the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I've beaten the main story of Blue Rescue Team so far, but I've hardly made a dent in the post-game. I think I'm around Buried Relic, which if I were to complete it, it'd be my first time scaling a 99F dungeon. As for Explorers of Sky, I've beaten both the main story and the post-game, and evolved my starter and partner Pokemon. I've started and made a decent amount of progress on Gates to Infinity, but it's honestly unplayable for me on my current computer; I usually get around 15 - 30 FPS, which is manageable, but the keyboard responses make my playthrough a living hell. That goes for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon too; I haven't even made it out of the first dungeon thanks to the lack of frames and horrendous keyboard responses. Maybe when I get a better computer I could finish, but until then, I'll have to put it on hold for now. I'm not going to touch the WiiWare games either.

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
Replaying Paper Mario and Mother 3 at the moment. My friend lent me his copy of The Thousand-Year Door which I've never played before, so I'm refreshing myself on the original before I play it, and I just recently finished a replay of Earthbound and moved onto Mother 3. I wanted to go back to some of my lesser played games that are appearing in Smash, and I've only ever played EB and M3 once each, so it seemed like an appropriate time to play them through again.

I'm also on-and-off playing Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, but I'm taking a break for now due to burnout.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Bloodborne. Trying to beat the Blood Starved Beast.

Bayopuff

Smash Apprentice
Smash 4, Project M, Smash Melee, Fighting is Magic, The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (never played it before, but following a walkthrough for the first half made it much easier; currently 3/4 of the way through), Octopath Traveler (finishing up the second chapter for each of my party members), and Tekken 2. (I just unlocked Armour King and Roger/Alex - I've only beaten arcade mode with King and Heihachi, so I've got a long way to go until I get Kazuya, Angel, and Devil)

Top Bottom