• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Zip.

Smash Lord
Been playing Mario Kart 8, might start playing Wind Waker HD Or Going Commando soon.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Gonna beat Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix....
..on hard mode.
Also, gonna try to beat MGS2 on Extreme Mode, and gonna play through Bleed.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I'm playing The Last Story, seems alright so far, but then again, just started :p

Twewy

Smash Lord
My PS3 HDD corrupted, so now I have to re-almost-beat Dark Souls 2 again.

I was about to fight the last boss, too. ;_;

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I've been playing New Vegas. I got the Ultimate Edition off Uplay for $8. It's good since I will never have to go back to the PS3 version (which isn't even the Ultimate Edition).

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Advance Wars Dual Strike:

I love the way the game plays and how you can set yourself up for some nice wins against the enemy.

If I fail a Mission it is because I made a mistake, it never feels that the game cheated me.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm playing some TF2 and Dragon's Crown when not re-beating Dark Souls 2.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
So Pokepark 2 was a sub-5 hour game that was easy. I then did a 100% on Mario Kart: Double Dash and unlocked everything. I might do that with the recently beaten Elite Beat Agents eventually. Right now I'm playing Ghost Trick. It will be the 13th game I'll have beaten this year.

Kati

Smash Lord
Finally beat Warcraft 2 without cheats. My inner child is ecstatic.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Bought a PS VITA the other day, so I'm holding off games until then, so I can jump right in to Danganronpa, a game I've owned since February. I beat Ghost Trick on Tuesday, that ending was fantastic. You can tell the guy who made Ace Attorney is the same one who made Ghost Trick.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ghost Trick's one of my favorites. Gets a little crazy at the end, but still good. Hope you like Danganronpa.

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
Bouncing between:

Digimon World 1
Digimon World 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Harvest Moon Back to Nature
Mario Kart 7 and 8

Otherwise various lets plays for the youtube channel.

Last edited:

Mortis

Smash Rookie
3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening; The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
360: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
PC: Killing Floor

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I'm mostly playing Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U. Gonna go out today and get a 16 GB thumb-drive for my Xbox 360 so I can download Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition since it's free for Gold XBL members this month.

Booster

Smash Lord
Project M Patt Edition, It either amazes me, causes me to cringe or laugh depending on the quality of the skins. Oh and Charlie Murder

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
GTA V and Mother 3. I made such a beautiful woman in GTA Online. At first I just did it to experiment and I later found that it was more exciting to dress her up than actually go out and do missions. Those makeup and hair options are the ****. Purple passion is my ****, I'll tell you something.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm on a spending spree, so far I bought:
-God Hand
-Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
-Terraia (PC)
-Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (PC)

Spellbinder

Smash Rookie
I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening and stretching it out as long as I can so I can have something to do while commuting to work. Also playing Assassin's Creed occasionally, and a lot of Injusticee Gods Among Us online.

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
Bought a PS VITA the other day, so I'm holding off games until then, so I can jump right in to Danganronpa, a game I've owned since February. I beat Ghost Trick on Tuesday, that ending was fantastic. You can tell the guy who made Ace Attorney is the same one who made Ghost Trick.
Get Persona 4 Golden. That game is so beautiful, and so is their series.

I want to finish Persona 3 FES, but it's such a grind to get through the Tartarus Bosses and I already know what happens, so my brain gives me a "Why bother" and walks off.

Bouncing between:
Digimon World 1
Digimon World 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Harvest Moon Back to Nature
Mario Kart 7 and 8

Otherwise various lets plays for the youtube channel.
I haven't played Back to Nature, but I've played Friends of Mineral Town. Are they relatively the same? I've also played Tale of Two towns, but that game is kinda meh imo.

As to games I've been playing, Steam Summer Sale happened, so I just bought Awesomenauts, Terraria, and One Way Heroics (Great game by the way, if you have a buck available, get it now for $0.87 on Steam right now). I've also been playing some Mabinogi, League of Legends, Project M, and Payday 2, among other things.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
On my (3)DS: I'm 100%ing New Super Mario Bros. I beat it years ago, but now it's time to get the star coins. Also playing Tomodachi Life. You can't exactly "play through" that. Afterwards, I'm going to tackle Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

On my WiiU: I beat Super Mario 3D World and now I am 100%ing it. At the same time, I am going through Cloudberry Kingdom. Once I beat 3D World, I'm going to play Wind Waker for the first time. The remake, that is.

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
Get Persona 4 Golden. That game is so beautiful, and so is their series.

I want to finish Persona 3 FES, but it's such a grind to get through the Tartarus Bosses and I already know what happens, so my brain gives me a "Why bother" and walks off.

I haven't played Back to Nature, but I've played Friends of Mineral Town. Are they relatively the same? I've also played Tale of Two towns, but that game is kinda meh imo.

As to games I've been playing, Steam Summer Sale happened, so I just bought Awesomenauts, Terraria, and One Way Heroics (Great game by the way, if you have a buck available, get it now for $0.87 on Steam right now). I've also been playing some Mabinogi, League of Legends, Project M, and Payday 2, among other things.
They're "Basically" the same. The GBA one doesnt have the best festival, the tomatoe throwing festival, but in the GBA you can marry the goddess and get a ridiculously pricey and small "Summer" house. Otherwise theyre pretty much identical, minus graphically.

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
They're "Basically" the same. The GBA one doesnt have the best festival, the tomatoe throwing festival, but in the GBA you can marry the goddess and get a ridiculously pricey and small "Summer" house. Otherwise theyre pretty much identical, minus graphically.
Okay, thanks.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (I've been addicted to the Ghosts 'n Goblins series in general), Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, MediEvil, Crash Bandicoot 1, and Project M. I picked up Brothers, Secret Ponchos, and Gone Home on Steam, so I'll be going through those soon.

There's a bunch of old games I'd buy on the eShop when I get a Wii U. I play SGnG on an emulator out of convenience and not owning a SNES, but it's one of those games I want to buy because I like it enough.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Don't get the worst version. Wait for the 3DS eshop version at least.
I sold my 3DS (I thought it'd be stupid to have two handhelds), which was a grave desicion.
I mainly sold it also because I lost my copy of Animal Crossing, which has 1 year of hard work and determination put into my town.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I'm on a spending spree, so far I bought:
-God Hand
-Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
-Terraia (PC)
-Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (PC)
Funny, I have Terraria and Scott Pilgrim. You have a good eye.
I just brought Goat Simulator (best usage of $10 on steam so far), and I'm planning on buying Battleblock Theater.
I'm also playing through Puppeteer, Skullgirls Encore, Batman: Arkham City (New Game +), Bioshock Infinite (1969 Difficulty), and One Piece Pirate Warriors.
...Oh, and Pikmin 3.

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
Right now I'm playing through Persona 4. I was going to get 2, but I decided to replay 4 instead because I haven't played it in forever and right now given my limited budget I thought it would be better to get a game I know I'll enjoy instead of a game that might be super dated and unfun.

Anyway, I'm not very far. Just beat Shadow Yukiko. Damn bird.

Richtea007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Richtea87
3DS FC
0903-2753-0592
Pushmo World, Mario Kart 8, and downloading Skullgirls (PS3) as I'm typing this :)

Top Bottom