• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What freaks you out?

AcesWild

Smash Apprentice
Any time I have to re-string my bass or guitar. I'm always afraid I'll over tune and have it snap and cut off my face or something.

I'm also highly allergic to bees and such. Like I won't freak or anything but I do get chills down my spine when they're close.

Smash Master
anything sharp that's too close to my eyes freaks me out.
I have an unhelathy fear of operating power tools
I don't like squishing bugs, but I imagine its not worse than the average person.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
Skeletons, but only in very small rooms. If I see one in a classroom i'm fine, but for the longest time my art teacher had a fake one inside the storage closet. I refused to go into the closet, for any reason.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Spiders, I hate those things sooooooooo much! Not tarantulas or other arachnids, just spiders. Oh and mosquitos, I hate those things with a greater passion than spiders....I have no mercy on them:mad:
^ This........

mzink*

Smash Ace
Hearing something banging around in the closet, going to look and a GIANT bee flying out, smacking into everything, looking and sounding extremely pissed off. Then me hitting it with a box which fails to do anything but piss it off even more. Just happened about an hour ago, I wonder if there are any more in there....

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Thinking about the fact that after I die, I'm gone forever, making my life meaningless instantly.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thinking about the fact that after I die, I'm gone forever, making my life meaningless instantly.
How so? Your spirit may leave the planet, however, you leave behind memories of those you loved and love you. You aren't made non-existent. This is why people should live their life to the fullest, so that they may make their mark on the world.

A wasted life is a meaningless one.

Lily

Smash Cadet
-clowns
-spiders
-dolls
-nuclear warfare
-cotton balls
-being on top of a building
-open water
-not being able to see my feet

MXblaze

Smash Apprentice
Ever since I was a child I have had an immense fear of bees, hornets, wasps, etc. I don't exactly remeber when it started, but I just think they're so disgusting, and they fly around you and bother you. *shivers*. People say I'm an idiot because of this, so I guess I am.
This. I hate them all.

D

Deleted member

I have an unnatural fear of planes crashing into me/my house. I have no idea how that started.

Bluekn16ht

Smash Rookie
im get freaked out when riding planes..and also when im alone in the room and i suddenly feel cold and i see shadows..sort of...also i get freaked out when my brother(aurasmash14)zaps me or taps my shoulder when i think nobody's there or makes these wierd "sounds" or whatever...i try to sek revenge afterwards of course:))

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Seem like alot of people fear spiders... same here.

Torture. Which is why I've never seen any of the SAW movies.

Really Great heights, but I think everyone has that.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
People dressed up in costumes, Like at Disney World. I have a fear of them.

Also spiders. Can't stand spiders.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
The on-going load of tests, assesments and exams I keep getting from college. I don't like Rottweilers either. (Those really aggro looking dogs O_o)

Bugs are just annoying as I never seem to have a newspaper nearby whenever they buzz around me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Technology gone wrong.

Blue screens on computers, white noise on the TV.... dunno, always seems like something's going to come out of it and eat me. If my comp ever goes crazy and starts doing weird ****, I have to shut it down with one hand over my eyes. x.x

It's been this way ever since that Are You Afraid of the Dark? episode where the demon possessed the camera and whatnot. Scarred me for life.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Parasites (of any variation). When body parts of a human twist in an unnatural manner. Stalkers. The dark. Big groups of certain people. Roaches of any variation. Dead silence. Windows at night without window treatments on them. Death.

Technology gone wrong.

Blue screens on computers, white noise on the TV.... dunno, always seems like something's going to come out of it and eat me. If my comp ever goes crazy and starts doing weird ****, I have to shut it down with one hand over my eyes. x.x

It's been this way ever since that Are You Afraid of the Dark? episode where the demon possessed the camera and whatnot. Scarred me for life.
That reminds me - one of my neighbors was so scared of the girl from The Ring that he pushed his TV and his monitor together - just in case she came out. :p

S

smash brawl player 99021

Thinking about how many different ways there are of dying.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Being poked by needles and all their variations.

Syringes, Small Knifes, Hooks, etc.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I'm scared of heights
-it all started when my sister "guy" friend held me over the balcony of the 11th floor in a hotel in Atalanta, when I was like 8.
I still hate that guy and its been like about 10 years, my sister still talk to him thought. I don't hate my sister -I mean, she my sister how could i hate her?

Top Bottom