• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What freaks you out?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Incredibly hill billy people have always freaked me out, especially since they live rather close to me.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Alright Kenny, I got something scarier than Clowns!

The story is, one time I was driving into Alabama (we lived in Tennesee) with my sister and mother. We were in our friends car. My mom reached under ther seat, looking for something. She found a box. She opened it uo, and it was a monster! It seriously did look like one. What is really was was a box of uneaten chicken fingers and fries gone bad. The mold was about 3 inches thick, and it had fused together with everything else in the box. I almost threw up. Now that was scary.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Any one better then me at smash(every one),G+W, and oh yea...Uncle Kennny
Yep. People being better than you at smash with game & watch and Kenny must really freak you out.

Hey look guys, it's Kenny's dad with that new boyfriend of his! Now that freaks me out!

marthsword

Smash Ace
cannibal corpse's song titles *shudders* my friend printed a list. you can search them on itunes, and the names are freaking scary. i had nightmares about them

Cannibal Corpse has influenced me to hurt people...yay!
you get five nails throught your neck!
pikachun00b7 gets barbaric bludgeonings!
Kenny gets a hammer faced face, a puricfication by fire, and will be submerged in boiling flesh!

Yay!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer

And in all seriousness, I used to be a Melissophobic. Then I was stupid around bees (considering I have a high chance of allergy), swatting them away and such. Now I'm cautious around them, mildly unsettled, but not too bad. The right mix.

Nothing else really scares me.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
breathing frightens me.

LOOK! There I go again! STOP IT! STOP IT!

Uh, hm, yeah I guess bees slightly scare me along with the paranoia of getting a tick bite.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
breathing frightens me.

LOOK! There I go again! STOP IT! STOP IT!
Looks like someone's getting a +rep.......oh wait nevermind.

When I was seven I watched my brother play Resident Evil. That night I had a dream where I watched a zombie kill and eat me. It kinda freaked me out. I didnt get over it until I played the game myself. Now RE4 and zombie movies are on the top of my list.

Oh but what scares my most now? My uncertian future. I dont know what im going to do if the college I applied to doesnt accept me on top of that im not sure which job career to take. Thats creepy.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I fear only needles. I have to be restrained if I see the needle for shots.

Cockroaches give me the creeps more than anything.

Otherwise I am good.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
funny story about the needles.....

anyways, I fear feces more than anything. It's weird... Like, I'm paranoid when in the bathroom, and I think anal sex is just about the sickest thing on the planet (i.e., I would never do it...nothing against those that enjoy it...sorry Matt). If I come into contact with someone else's poop...

... I'd probably cut the limb off. It hasn't happened yet, thankfully. If feces got on my ***** (which shouldn't be censored, by the way, since we don't censor 'arm' and 'finger') I would just kill myself. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Clowns kinda freak me out, i know they're 'supposed' to be funny and make you 'laugh' but they annoy me alot and kinda freak me out. :/

saberhof

Smash Master
well i used to be freaked out of heights, but my friends totaly helped out on that one, ive been concentrating on that one alot so i dont know what else freakes me out... for now..

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Probably Spiders.. Clowns.. and that's about it.. I don't get scared of much, except those two things.. lol even if it's a small spider I will run out of the room and make my friend/mom or dad squash it.. then i'm afraid of the room for a while.. I know.. i'm pathetic. :/

And clowns.. whoever the heck came up with: "Hey! I know! Let's make people dress in wigs and give them a big red nose, and a goofy outfit, and have them sca- err.. make children laugh!" Should be shot.. not even kidding. *twitch*

Corin

Smash Lord
Clowns freak me out. But I'd sooner beat one up with a steel bat than run away from one.

someone mentioned scare flashes. Those just annoy the hell out of me.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
People who make unfounded overly-dramatic statements.

I would have to say suffocation or strangulation would be the main thing, as well as insects ambushing me in my sleep. I think it might be the way they move. Creeps me out. Not to the degree that I see a spider and squeal and flea, though.

Top Bottom