• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what food would lucario eat?

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
Lucario devours puny, powerless, purple grapes.

...oh, wait a sec. That's just Meta Knight.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Blue cotton candy. I mean, come on! His hands emanate the stuff.

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
chocolate is always good... you don't need to see a crappy anime movie to know that :O

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You guys make me want to main Lucario

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
sure it is us? or is it that every time you hear "lucario" you hear "this thread is to sexy for me"?

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
You guys make me want to main Lucario
Yup, that's what we're paid for.

"Huh, what's that, Lord Lucario? Yes, everything is going as planned. One by one they come to worship you. The shrine in your honor is being constructed according to schedule."

"What, you say I am of no use to you anymore. That's not true. I am your loyal servant, Lord Lucario......no....stop. Anything but that. Please, no.....I beg of you."

*Lucario fsmash*

Dead.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
In one of the poke shows, Lucario eats chocolate.
Thats twice the proof, he doesnt need anything else.

Lucario is on a strict Chocolate only diet, to keep the awesome up.
-t2

M@v

Subarashii!
Falco eats bread(He even tells you hands off it in a match) and I heard fox likes tofu(No idea why). Lucario HAS to be eating something blue.(Except his albino version).

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Lucario would likely eat various berries: Apicot, Liechi, Wepear, Micle, Custap, and Chople. Chocolate is not his diet; its just a good food!

Like I love pineapple and mushroom pizza, but thats not my diet: my diet is potatoes! And chocolate soy milk.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm....

Chocolate WAS mentioned in the movie, but Lucario didn't know about it until someone told him about it.

Other than chocolate, I would say pasta, pizza, soda, tiramisu, etc. Really hard to distinguish on what Lucario eats, since throughout the series most Pokemon eats anything (with the exception of grass type, since some tend to use photosynthesis instead). But since Lucario is most likely the Pokemon version of Chuck Norris, I'll say....low cholesterol burgers and steak.

And despite Lucario being a jackal type Pokemon, don't try and feed your dogs chocolate, it can kill them.

snwfx

Smash Rookie
chocolate will kill him like earth dogs so i gess he eats meat ,pain of the ideots , and joy of pretty weman
like maylene

Destati

Smash Cadet
Rice, Bread, Fish, Meat, Chocolate, Mightyenas, Curry, Pasta, Spaghetti, LOTS OF SPAGHETTI!,

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I hope he's not a jackal, the female is the dominant gender and has a ***** which it uses to assert its dominance on males for even the tiniest mistake. Don't make me get into detail on how it's used...

Top Bottom