• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what food would lucario eat?

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Sure as hell wouldn't be pizza, cake, or bread. Because if he did, he stole them from Falco. And when Falco finds out, somebody's gonna get CGed to Dair'd.

Milln

Smash Champion
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
when i look at lucario i see.... a girl in a dog suit with a voice of a guy... but lets not go there...

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lucario Loves Chocolate. Ever see his movie? He like kills ash for a chocolate bar (not really).

So yea, Chocolate.
-t2

unit182

Smash Apprentice
I'd say he eats oran berries. Also a scarfchomp's Earthquake

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Lucario loves many things, many many things. But with his ability to love comes his ability to hate. First off lucario HATES bread, it makes him angry. But he LOVES toast because it's burnt bread. He likes the dark, in fact he resists darkness to an absurd degree. He hates potatos, but he loves bananas. He likes mewtwo, they fight each others with the standard rules: 4 stock, final destination, only aura spheres; it can get brutal. He prefers milk over Sunny D. And he hates candles.

So i say lucario's favorite meal would be a breakfast of burnt toast, a dark chocolate covered banana, some milk, in the dark, while sharing this meal with mewtwo.
yoshi can't come

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Lucario loves many things, many many things. But with his ability to love comes his ability to hate. First off lucario HATES bread, it makes him angry. But he LOVES toast because it's burnt bread. He likes the dark, in fact he resists darkness to an absurd degree. He hates potatos, but he loves bananas. He likes mewtwo, they fight each others with the standard rules: 4 stock, final destination, only aura spheres; it can get brutal. He prefers milk over Sunny D. And he hates candles.

So i say lucario's favorite meal would be a breakfast of burnt toast, a dark chocolate covered banana, some milk, in the dark, while sharing this meal with mewtwo.
yoshi can't come
WHY does it make so much sense !?!?

hough123

Smash Ace
I think that he'd eat.
1. Chocolate.
2. Yoshi.
3. Pikachu.
4. Smores
5. Anything else that he wants.

Top Bottom