• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Does EC Think of Brawl+?

KingAce

Smash Ace
**** brawl+
tornado cant b moved up and i refuse to play if i cant go across the stage with nado and go up through platforms with it....

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** brawl+
tornado cant b moved up and i refuse to play if i cant go across the stage with nado and go up through platforms with it....
People like you are exactly why I hate Brawl. Gogo spamonemovemindlessly.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
**** brawl+
I thought you said you hate playing with MK anyways?...

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
@AvariceX -- Lines are no longer an issue. It was put back in shortly after the last public release. Hope on IRC if you'd like to test a newer build with it in.

@KingAce -- When the best character in vBrawl gains a lot (loads of true combos into killers, easier gimping with no sweet-spotting ledges, etc.) in the transition to Brawl+ without losing much of anything, and was already considered for being banned in vBrawl, it makes sense that he'll have to give a little to become balanced. But if you think that there are better ways to balance him, though, tell us about it some time and we'll discuss it. We've been getting loads of creative input on MK, and a little more can't hurt.

As it stands, he's still the best character in Brawl+, although the margin is much smaller of late.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
People like you are exactly why I hate Brawl. Gogo spamonemovemindlessly.
This isn't the case at all, you have to intelligently use the move in order for it to be effective, unless the person you are playing isn't good at brawl (or is Joe lololol).

5ive

Smash Champion
Love it and by love it, I mean I barely play Brawl anymore, and by barely, I mean never.

<3 Pika+

Top Bottom