• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think Zelda's placement will be on the June tier list?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hooray. I'll be at Apex as well.

I'm probably going to go Pikachu/Marth the whole way (if I feel like my Marth is good enough by then.....), but if I have to go against another Pika or run into a particularly easy opponent, I might go Zelda.

Tbh, the real reason I don't use Zelda as much in tourney is that I SD a lot with her still. x.x I'm so used to having such a beastly recovery with Quick Attack..... FW just doesn't work for me, lol. I seem to always run into those awkward angles where getting back is a real b.
Yea I SD to, but with Peach. I SD with Peach more than Zelda. I dont know if I wanna whip her out for apex though. This be the first tournament I would use Zelda in. and my system for using her would be this.

First match: Peach

If I lose the first match: Use Peach round 2 and three if I win round 2.

If I win the first match: Zelda Round 2. If I lose round 2 with her, round three I have to choice but to finish it off as Peach.

Ether way they would both get the same amount of rep and tournament status. Also they be working as a team. I'm not doing this to counterpick, for any character I face round 2 if I was to win round one, I bring out Zelda. Also as a team, they balance each other out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As a Team I ment tagging Zelda Peach out for Zelda in the next match and vice-versa. But yea, they make a good team in doubles.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
the teleporters are rough since you have to wait to get to the right spot before you can sweet spot. Luckily shiek has her chain and the first half of her UPB that will sweet spot.

On like delphino you have to fall or jump into position if you are going for a sweet spot which takes a good amount of time. plus the half second of start up on wind, not awesome. the same applies for situations when you get stuck under the stage you have to fall the right distance which give people a lot of time to edge hog.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Yeah, Sheik has all of that, but when forced to warp, she's not really that much better off than Zelda.

Overall though, I think Sheik has a better recovery.

i don't sd too often, even on "lol ledges" as peach or zelda. Ness is the one who can't ever seem to recover XD.
Friggen bouncing off of the edges.

Top Bottom