• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys do when your enemy is dead?

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
As R.O.B., I'll charge up my Gyromite. If it's already charged (or if I just forget), I'll teabag the ground or just taunt.

As Fox, I'll taunt, and then shine repeatedly in midair. I used to do this 'cause it was cool, but it also keeps me suspended in the air when they come back.

But it still looks cool though.

jesterlolz

Smash Rookie
I quickly use the moves I rarely use to null out the effect of stale moves on my old moves.

Man, mines really boring.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Always taunt. I love the three taunts. I love using the taunts with Kirby the most. <3

NF Alex

Smash Journeyman
I wait for them to respawn. There's no funny, cool looking thing you can do with Dedede while waiting.
I don't care if this was from 5 pages ago, this is the worst post I've ever read in my life, stop using D3 because you obviously don't know anything about him. :dizzy:

Cal-

Smash Apprentice
I play Fox, so normally I just short hop around spamming lasers left and right >.>

...Sometimes I get so caught up in it that the opponent just drops down KO's me straight away :(

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
i prepare my next attack whether its charging up samus or DK or maybe take a bomb out with link. I always plan ahead :)

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
For Wolf, I go ROAWR! or do multiple uairs.
... Jiggly, just taunt.
...Snake, get out the cardboard box or try to blow myself up before the match is done. =]

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Fast-falled shorthops with no attacks inbetween. Just bouncing in place. It keeps me ready to move, there's less lagging than there is when you taunt, and most of my mains don't have chargeable attacks. If it's their last stock I might crouch repeatedly, but that's about it.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
If I'm Sheik, I charge needles.

If it's the end of the match and they're getting an Aerial KO, I like to taunt. Simply because it annoys a lot of people.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
blayde_axel said:
Press down repeatedly (works great with Meta and Kirby <3).
That's what I do. Works great with Olimar because of the funny sound effect. I sometimes taunt, and also

Sans Glutin said:
Pluck more pikmen...lol

If I have 6 already I use down-tilt because it looks funny, lol.
this.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
i see how many times i can run across a stage with sonic, usually on final d or battlefield
and of course taunting for the insult haha

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
I main Pit, so I spam up taunt. "The fight is on...The fight is on...The fight is on..." I also dashdance around.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I spam Diddy's down taunt (the uber awesome clapping)

Online, it's linked with "You Must Recover" so it's even more irritating.

Woo!

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Short Hop N-air and Foxtrotting with Marth
Side Taunt and/or fully charged D-smash with Jiggs (srsly... her D-smash charging animation is god tier)

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
I find the time after sending an opponent flying is a good time to re-pick and organize one's pikmin army. Otherwise, my favorite taunts include Dtilt, 2 down taunts, or just running off the stage and using the whip to hang down there... not sure if the last one is especially good tactically, though...

snerd

Smash Cadet
luigi: CRAB WALK.
pikachu: dash dance.
kirby: spam "down" on controll stick. the sound he makes when he ducks just annoyes.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
if ever i use Lucas, i go to the edge then do his rolling back to the stage animation. Slow-motion dive is pure win.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Simple. With Ganon, I spam up taunt. Did so in Melee, will continue to do so now.

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... if at the end of a kill, but not the game, then I usually charge up a charge shot.

If I just spiked someone for the kill, I try and fastfall to kill myself.

pKNeM

Smash Cadet
If i'm DK I wind up a Punch, if I'm Rob I charge a gyro. If I'm Lucas I just wavebounce around a bit or PK fire and magnet pull myself across the bottom of the stage to the other side (casual matches only of course not to gimp myself >.<)

Top Bottom