• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys do when your enemy is dead?

.A.

Smash Rookie
In melee I used to shffl around and/or wavedash all over the stage, but with brawl's mechanics, it looks... not as impressive. So I'm wondering, what do other players do once they've KOed an opponent and they're waiting for them to come back. Do you still preform aerials? Do you charge up chargable moves? Do you taunt?

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
Usually taunt, unless I'm squirtle, then uptilt, uptilt, uptilt!

Lant

Smash Journeyman
I stand there.

Unless I'm Toon Link, in which case I have an odd habit of moving to the right edge of the stage and doing his down taunt.

UWAA-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH... Geh!

Dime

Smash Journeyman
I scalp em and then trade em for shinny beads and some fire water. Last time though, the pale skins screwed me over and gave me a blanket infected with smallpox.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
I use Peach so I side taunt pretty much every time. It's too pwnage not to.
agreed, Peach's side taunt is awesome, one of the best in the game. :laugh:

On Topic: I charge up an attack ( if I have a chargeable one) and/or taunt, usually side taunt with Sonic......because YOUR TOOOOO SLOW!!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Taunting always comes in mind after I KO an opponent. When I use certain fighters, I tend to use one type of taunt a lot.

For Wolf, it's his side taunt (What's the matter, scared?).

For Wario, his up taunt or down taunt. I hate his side taunt because of its disturbing nature.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Depends on who I'm playing.

Lucas - Taunt, or jump off-stage and use rope snake to grab the ledge, just for the hell of it.
Dedede - Taunt or crouch (which is as good as a taunt in itself).
Marth - Taunt.
Ike - Taunt.
Sonic - Charge a spin dash, taunt, or run around the stage to display his crazy speed.
Lucario - Charge aura sphere, or taunt.
R.O.B. - Charge his gyro, or taunt.
Zelda - Taunt.
Toon Link - Taunt, then pull out a bomb.
Wolf - "Whats the matter, scared?"

So yeah, a lot of taunting, but there are other things I do depending on the character.

Zevox

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Crouch with Dedede, spam UTilt with ROB facing the camera, Zap Jump and spam PSI Magnet for a high, slow descent, crawl backwards with characters...

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Toon Link: 1) Run to edge of stage
2) Bomb pull
3) Throw boomerang backwards over the edge (downward angle)
4) Run towards target/center of stage when boomerang reaches farthest point (or slightly before, depending on stage)

*All moves are timed with opponent's respawn so that by the time I reach the target invincibility has worn off.

At his point I have a variety of options open to me. I can approach from the front with quickshots/bomb/grab/n-air, go above and throw the bomb downwards , or jump over, bomb them into the incoming boomerang, and b-air WOP from there. Keeps approach slightly unpredictable. At no point am I locked into a specific move, keeping defensive options (bomb = smokescreen?) open.

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
haha after i kill my enemy i crouch and stand repeatedly and looks like im laughing at them. It works good with ganondorf and bowser cracks me up every time

The Id

Smash Rookie
I taunt, because I like to rub my victory in your face. With Falco I'll do a random taunt since all of his are awesome, (same goes for Lucario) Marth is always u-taunt for the epic shiny *SHING* effect. Wolf I always roar, TL I usually just do down taunt just to look like a **** fool. XP

Lucas has lame taunts, so I just sorta...stand there.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
with the Doc' I taunt... o wait sakurai got rid of him WHY SAKURAI WHY!!!!!
with Lucas i run and then i up taunt so it looks like a tripped.

Top Bottom