• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do..?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol besides the heart pounding and everything I usually lean forward and put all of my weight on my hips for some reason. I also zone out and make facial expression directly related to how yoshi is doing on the screen. Lol i will also call out hot dogit, and Dangit yoshi even if im not yohsi.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol don't make fun of me and my wide open mouth, smurfy!

when Jtwist gets in the zone, he starts looking like he's about to have a seizure o.O his head shakes up and down like crazy lol.

Vectorman will have this crazy serious look on his face, like he's about to kill someone. it kinda scares me sometimes, but you gotta love him. him and his blackness haha

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
LOL when I'm really in the zone I get completely serious and blank and I don't have any clue whats going on around me.
this is the same thing that happens to me..

Also i start biteing the right part of my lip...

Sometimes when i get so serius, i transform in hulk..

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Huh...whenever I'm ACTUALLY in the zone, I don't know anything. Stuff just happens, and next thing I got a goal/took a stock/killed a player/whatnot. As soon as I become conscious again, I suck again T_T

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
I put my legs behind my head like a pretzel. Then i start walking around with my hand with the controller in my mouth and bite vigorously.

Ask anyone at Mass Madness 14 about it.

Scared Everyone O_o

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Probably shake a bit in fear, and then get serious like some super hero. XD Sometimes I end up sweating like crazy, and forget to eat my food. >.< That's just wild.

Top Bottom