• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do after a kill?

NRD4toonlink

Smash Cadet
This is a basic Question, what do you do after you kill someone?
IF you taunt, please answer the questions below:

If you play wifi, what are your taunt messages?
Which is your favorite, and why?

If you dont taunt:

Why do you not decide to taunt?

I taunt every time i get a hilarious or just plain epic kill, ( thats alot :3).

My taunts for wifi is

Up: Dominated

Side left, Criminal/ BRB

Side right : U okay ANNIE? ( in memory of MJ :3)

Down: mindgames( who dosent do that? its epic for when you lose a stock or beat the crap out of some on)

And tell us the most hilarious moment you taunted and ***** some one O:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Unless if the kill was really good, I don't taunt if I'm at a tournament. Most of the time I start crouching a lot instead. I might go grab the edge and stall for a while or start SH airdodging around. If it's a star K.O., I might get up and do a little dance in real life. My wifi messages are:

BONESAW!!!! (shout out to the MK player of the same name)

O_o

O_O with the accents on them

ROFL!!!

nash123

Smash Journeyman
WELL considerin all gaws kills are smashes and if they arent you suggdigg, you should all jus smash bout 5-10 times wen you kill someone nah meyne, werks like a charm wen dey get mad at it

MEU

Smash Rookie
well one of my taunts is "my name is boxxy" for when i play snake for fun (because he's not one of my mains).

I'm still waiting for a moment when the box gimps someone after using the taunt "my name is boxxy". Now THAT would be epic.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
When I play GaW, I taunt only when my opponent isn't dead yet*. It's so much more satisfying. GaW's uptaunt is fast enough to do right in front of people if they go on the defensive (or pull a grenade).

*except when I get a 9

When I do kill the opponent, I walk to a good position and stand still, crouch taunt slowly (so the beeps seem like they follow each other), or use uptilt. Okay, sometimes I downtaunt. :lick:

Since you ask, the reason I don't taunt when I get a kill is because I feel GaW's taunts give power to the opponent in that situation more than me. Mr. Game & Watch's are a more jokelike set of taunts. My K.O.s aren't a joke. They're me kicking your ***, and that's whether I'm at 10% or 150, three stocks or one. To get maximum use out of that ring, you have to use them to make a joke out of your opponent when he cannot accept what's going on as a joke. That is, when he feels invested in that.

If you really had just killed him**, you're helping him laugh it off:

"lul lul Now I beat up your literal paperweight charact—"​

ಠ_ಠ

Not what you want. Game and Watch's taunts are for onstage-offstage pairings. They're distracting and annoying, to those who still have their **** to look after, and for you it's a good way to kill time before jumping out to gimp.

Also uptaunt for when the opponent does something really stupid right in front of you, like whiff Marth Fsmash, but you can't steal damage for it but you also know he's going to panic with shield or something. Magical.

**Except some special cases, like those obviously imbalanced people, yeah you want them to explode and get DQd (or 3 stocked). But we're assuming you're fighting someone good.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Up: Dominated

Side left, Criminal/ BRB

Side right : U okay ANNIE? ( in memory of MJ :3)

Down: mindgames( who dosent do that? its epic for when you lose a stock or beat the crap out of some on)

And tell us the most hilarious moment you taunted and ***** some one O:
Nice set of taunt messages; especially Are U okay ANNIE?!! ( R.I.P MJ )

My set of taunt messages...

up taunt: NINE!

left taunt: For whom the bell to toll to R.I.P ( used a lot on Thursdays since I wear black on Thursdays; just my old idea)

right taunt: CLASS OF 2009!!!

down taunt: ONE MORE FOR THE AGES!!!

Sometimes when opponents get killed by certain moves, I will spam that attack so they know what killed them so they know to watch out next time.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Top Bottom