• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do women realy like in guys

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
HOLY CRAPMUFFINS IT'S ZERO BEAT AND KENNY!

Also, women want someone who isn't like Zook. Just ask anyone who's ever had a date.

btw: The reason men look for sex on a first date is to get laid. -_-
Hey pal. it's been a long time.

I just don't understand why sometimes girls date the drunk guys that are trashy as hell and don't give a **** about them. The guy hangs out more with his friends than with her. Then again, no girl that is worth it, would put herself in that position to begin with.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I would say that most women like a sense of humour. You also have to be confident while trying not to be arrogant, easier said than done I assure you.

Self belief, thats what girls like. If you think to yourself "I can get this girls number" then you probably will.

Another thing, most women aren't like black widows and won't bite your head off the second you get near them.

Good luck ******* everyone.

cuppiecakes

Smash Rookie
it all really depends.

A guy that is nice but kinda stubborn. And hot/cute.

But it would also depend on who's gonna be wearing the pants in the relationship.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
it all really depends.

A guy that is nice but kinda stubborn. And hot/cute.

But it would also depend on who's gonna be wearing the pants in the relationship.
A WOMAN(not a girl) would rather have mutual respect rather than a formulated "pants in the relationship."

A woman.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Here's a question: what is the difference between being called "hot" and "cute"? Is one better than the other?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Here's a question: what is the difference between being called "hot" and "cute"? Is one better than the other?
Hot; like Firebert said, would be body-wise. Six pack, adequate chest, above average arms.

Cute; Face, average body, smiles and such.

And sometimes both are combined.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
-Mature yet can be funny.

-Intelligent.

-A man who can listen.

-Doesn't think only with his d***.

^Clearly there are little or no men like that in this topic.

-Clean appearance. (You can have a hot body but if you have lets say a unibrow... Well um no.)

-Unique hair-do. Yes WTF but me and a lot of my friends hate guys with the average short plain hair do.:chuckle:

Edit- Ooh and i'm talking about the hair on the head... I sense possible perverts...

What do i hate-

Men who are grossed out because i like video games.

Dumb@$$eS a girl who likes the same thing as you is more valuable than some stupid plastic girl who lives at a mall shopping and whinning about "boys that play video games are nerds!"

LOL childhood traumas!

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Marie_54 said:
^Clearly there are little or no men like that in this topic.
how the **** do you know?

-Unique hair-do. Yes WTF but me and a lot of my friends hate guys with the average short plain hair do.
now youre just being shallow. and you suspected US not to be mature? youre being immature right now by being shallow.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
today i went to a dentist appointment and during the wait i picked up a magazine (since i read whatever i get m hands on) and it had big bold red print in the front that said what you should look for in a man so i looked and read the article it was a bunch of nonsense. i re-read it like twice and picked up a similar magazine with a similar topic in it it was nonsense again and different than the first 1 i read. so out of shear curiosity what is the "perfect" guy.
A well hung p*nis and a deep pocket.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I guess you don't think much about what others may think of you. Except if you joke around, but it would be an endlessly lame joke if that were the case...
Let me ponder that for a minute. No, I could careless what others think, you are just another human that will be dead in a hundred years or less.

VacantLight

Smash Rookie
So far(in my understandings) it seems girls have a higher chance of being attracted to you if you listen to what they say, Want to get to know more about them then talking more about yourself, Be there in a time of need, Be yourself, Look good but don't act immature and think your all that,, Would stand up for them if there in trouble and someone to joke around with but don't over do it. Theres more but this is main ones that I can think of atm. Its 9am and haven't slept yet so im zoning out >.<...So hope it helps.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
While you are being the one that listen, depending on the girls age. Younger girls tend to want a man that is very independed, sense of danger in the way of that the guy is not limited to the rules so the girl can seek adventure, mysteriousness and know for a fact that the guy is hard to get in a way so they can try and change him. It is like picking out a puppy at the pet shop, do you wish to get the most common breed that cost 2 dollars and always available? No you don't, you want that unique dog because it is not limited. Girls feel that if a guy is obbssed with them and is the "loser" type it is only because "any girl" can get that guy and that guy shows that he isn't a leader at all or have any sort of power.

Hmm, these mating thing is just like in the Jungle, the males try to impress the female showing her that he is strong, can take care of business and so on.

cuppiecakes

Smash Rookie
A WOMAN(not a girl) would rather have mutual respect rather than a formulated "pants in the relationship."

A woman.
So then women would all like a fair and even amount of 'dominance' in the relationship?

It may seem like the best way to think, but not all women are like that. You can't just categorize them all based on what you prefer.

Even if it's in little ways, there can be uneven dominance and some girls would like that.

And besides, the OP is 15. Would he be looking for an adult/woman or a 'girl'?

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
yes every woman may be different but what is the majority looking for, based on what they have said and data collected? Fact is, most want security, and not a man they have to babysit.

cuppiecakes

Smash Rookie
It doesn't have to be so drastic as to the woman having to 'babysit' him, but more of like who's more of a follower and who's the one that stands firm with their ideas/views or makes more decisions. It doesn't have to be like a slave master and the slave or anything else where there's a substantial unbalance, but who has a more 'leader' like personality.

And the guy I was referring to was just saying "Every woman wants this." and I'm just saying that he can't just categorize every woman and preach it like a fact just because it's preference.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
So far(in my understandings) it seems girls have a higher chance of being attracted to you if you listen to what they say, Want to get to know more about them then talking more about yourself
this could have just been summed up as "let them talk about themselves and act like you care." :laugh:

also, dont forget that women are naturally in love with men who control. not the same for everybody but that's why nice guys finish last even exists.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
It doesn't have to be so drastic as to the woman having to 'babysit' him, but more of like who's more of a follower and who's the one that stands firm with their ideas/views or makes more decisions. It doesn't have to be like a slave master and the slave or anything else where there's a substantial unbalance, but who has a more 'leader' like personality.

And the guy I was referring to was just saying "Every woman wants this." and I'm just saying that he can't just categorize every woman and preach it like a fact just because it's preference.
I understand you. Exactly correct, people do get the idea that anything with the word "control" "leadership" is somehow degrading women and saying they want a man to be the master and them the slaves like you suggested. This is not the case obviously and it is just nature like men tend to be more voilent than woman, not saying they are uncontrolled monsters but that is just how things are.

Darqhart

Smash Rookie
There are no absolutes, if you start thinking that all women want specific things you will be limiting your potential.

Talk to women like you would talk to your friends, talk about topics that interest you and talk to A LOT of different women. Its like leveling up in an RPG, you have to grind a bit before you get good. Just say hello to a random woman while in line at the store. Talk to every woman you can, you will quickly learn that women aren't what stereotypes make them out to be.

DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT! Talk quietly. Always speak clearly, be optimistic, and with confidence; avoid things you don't know anything about. These are changes you have to make, and they will not come easy; you have to want them bad enough. Keep eye contact and smile frequently. If you have a bad smile; GET A JOB AND GET IT FIXED. If you have bad fashion, GET A JOB AND GET IT FIXED. Never believe that anyone is out of your league, remember women do a lot of things to change their physical appearance. If you are overweight or obese, a woman should be the last thing you are thinking about. Change your eating habits, exercise; do what it takes to slim down.

These are not absolutes, but methods to increase your chances of attracting women.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
So then women would all like a fair and even amount of 'dominance' in the relationship?

It may seem like the best way to think, but not all women are like that. You can't just categorize them all based on what you prefer.

Even if it's in little ways, there can be uneven dominance and some girls would like that.

I've already described the 'girl' part in the previous pages. And I got tired of saying "in general...blah blah blah, not all girls."

Everyone knows neither males or females are the same. We're already past that in this thread, it's a postulate.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
There are no absolutes, if you start thinking that all women want specific things you will be limiting your potential.
DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT! Talk quietly. Always speak clearly, be optimistic, and with confidence
Keep eye contact and smile frequently. If you have a bad smile; GET A JOB AND GET IT FIXED. If you have bad fashion, GET A JOB AND GET IT FIXED.
If you are overweight or obese, a woman should be the last thing you are thinking about.
inconsistent much?

RedTone

Smash Cadet
The topic says 'women' so i assumed he wanted an elder woman..if he's 15 he'll really have it going for him with a 19-20 year old.. imo that's where the niiiice women are really at :)

and to point out looking for a woman... if you really want to find a woman who likes you for who you are then you cannot act and change yourself into someone else
it kinda lies to you and the woman and it is not living your life
a woman should love you for who you are.. not who you're trying to be.. so avoid at all costs to try to act abnormal.. chances are you won't stick to it and it won't work quite right after awhile and..telling people this gets me depressed/end..:embarrass (psst..but make the money..for goodness sake.. dinner w/ fine wine and a small present too..not saying money is important in love but it's a bonus you know?..ah you know..)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Women want you to grab their breasts.

I'm as cool as Eor now right? RIGHT???

Top Bottom