• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do i buy for my ps3?

Purple

Hi guys!
My uncle randomly came yesterday and gave my family a ps3. He had two of them for reasons that don't make sense to me. (this is probably the 4th console he's given me, xbox, ps2, gamecube, and now ps3).

Anyways if i was to buy ONE game for the ps3 what should i buy.

It'll be a while before i buy it regardless, but i still want to know so i have some set decisions.

side note: i also got hori fighting stick for xbox 360. I'm quite excited to be able to lug it around to tournies and not be a hassle on SFIV players.

side note 2: i thought it would be a good idea to listen to the player select song from mvc2, i never knew it was THAT long and annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CPdvXz5fY&NR=1

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Nothing, you give it to me.

But if you don't want to, buy SFIV, SCIV, GoW3 when it comes out, and one of the Generic shooters out there, just for the purpose of having one generic shooter in your game library.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
don't buy anything for a door mat.
that's just silly, just set it at your front door and you're good to go.
remember when your shoes are dirty!

:)

Purple

Hi guys!
depends what type of games you like. this should have been the first thing ANYONE said to answer this man's question, imo...
well you KNOW a *****'s gunna be getting street fighter four for this ****.

other than that i'm down for anything really.

except for SCIV.

Purple

Hi guys!
You sir, have lost cool points in my eyes. I hope you're happy. *grunts*

j/k. But how can you not want SCIV?
i don't deal with 3d fighting games to well. I played it a bit, but eh, 8-way run. Big breasted women that aren't street fighter related (plus have the ability to cut your **** off). Not my thing.

Purple

Hi guys!
best idea, jamaal.
you know what i can do to 360s for no cost.

I would do this, i have a hori arcade stick for xbox 360 that i'm currently using on my computer.

However i have respect for gifts. I don't trade them to get something else. It's just not cool.

So that's a no.

Purple

Hi guys!
i'm starting to hate the ps3. they have homebrew and all this good ****. ps3 don't got ****.

anyone have swap magic 3? that i can buy from them.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo trade it in
your uncle will understand if you explain
you're using his gift to the utmost

GA Peach

Smash Lord
valkyria chronicles is actually a great game for ps3, if you are into tactics/strategy games. if you just like shooters and wanna be a meathead like most on this forum, then you should get a 360...
<_< i love being highly opinionated.

Top Bottom