• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color do you prefer?

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
There are two types of people.

1. Hahahaha, I'm the only person that uses Orange Toon Link. That must mean I'm very unique and all of you are inferior.
2. Wow, I'm the only person that uses Orange Toon Link. What terrible taste all of these people have.

You're more inclined towards 2. I expected you to be more like 1.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Pink = Peach
Yellow = Daisy
Red = Pauline (from the old Donkey Kong)
Blue = ?
Green = ?
White = Nurse Toadstool/Wedding Peach

Needs the last two so I can complete my Peach list! ): I've been creating names for each characters different color. I'm thinking of just calling the blue one after that one girl in Mario Kart Wii.

hush.

Smash Cadet
Wooooh Pink Peach!

Although , I usually find myself cycling through all her costumes besides Daisy since my friend plays Daisy already.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I think I'll just call the blue one Rosalina since it does come close. Trying to come up with original if not Nintendo made names for the characters. I have a huge list on All is Brawl.

justaway12

Smash Master
Pink = Peach
Yellow = Daisy
Red = Pauline (from the old Donkey Kong)
Blue = ?
Green = ?
White = Nurse Toadstool/Wedding Peach

Needs the last two so I can complete my Peach list! ): I've been creating names for each characters different color. I'm thinking of just calling the blue one after that one girl in Mario Kart Wii.
im not sure about this but i think princess ecliar from the thousand year door has green

it is either this or

this

gantrain05

Smash Master
put me down as red peach.....she's just so much more threatening in red, threatening and innocent at the same time, its the ultimate mindgames.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i really like all the colors of peach, but red is what i use at tournies, and then i gotta use the, "la la la la la la" taunt as i win, it infuriates people lol.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's definetly Cool Blue, she just looks hot in it, not that she doesn't in any of the other one's, gold would have been my second choice.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
So far Pink is top tier, Green bottom.

@ King Beef: Where'd you get your avatar? It would be nice if I could use it as an image for Green :)

Top Bottom