• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) What can we do for your donation?!?

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I TOLD MANGO People would donate if we teamed and he said MEH

;______;
LOL

Jason Zimmerman
PPL WILL DONATE IF WE TEAM LOL

5:15pm
Joseph Marquez
Meh
ROFLL

5:16pm
Jason Zimmerman
WOOOOOOOOOW
;_;

5:16pm
Joseph Marquez
gonna be 2 easy
gonna be 0 fun
Meh. Maybe he's salty from Apex XD. Annnddd since its come to this, I hope you wreck him in bracket (teams and singles).

MattNF

Smash Lord
to be honest I don't want mango/m2k team, it would win too easily. I'd rather have close, hype matches than a stomp.

Foxy_Faux

Smash Rookie
Much Love for Mango and Lovage, THE Sexiest Foxes i've ever seen, So Cal *****!
May never get around to actually havin vids for Lovage to critique but donatin nonetheless. L=

MaNg0

Smash Hero
mango lucky would beat mango armada

also me and lucky would **** m2k armada

PROMISE

oksas

oak-sauce
ok so i donated just over $100 in total. now before i submit a form for top player critique i'd like to put in my official wish here for USA's big 4 to cut their hair pretty short for evo/genesis and dress really nicely

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
I donated a little over $50 in total. Mango, could you start going to SoCal tournaments more often? Maybe an Oxy smashfest?? :3

Armada

Smash Lord
mango lucky would beat mango armada

also me and lucky would **** m2k armada

PROMISE
Kinda funny that you think it's stupid of me to not stand up for the titel in my country. I thought you also said that was dissapointing.

But you/Lucky was to afraid to play me/M2k 3 times (IN YOUR COUNTRY) is not stupid and no one should be dissapointed?

Wasn't you guys losing to Shroomed/Sfat anyway?
Not surprised this post comes 2 years after me/m2k started teaming and RIGHT after I retire.

Keep dreaming man =)

Top Bottom