• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What bosses do you want to see in Smash?

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Original arcade Donkey Kong to finally make use of the 75m stage.

The real answer btw is Pokémon. So many of the huge ones would make cool ones, as proven by Rayquaza. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres as a gauntlet or even better, reusing the multiple HP bar mechanic from Brawl's Petey Piranha fight. Giratina would make for a killer boss stage for sure.

I also think they should try some fighter-sized bosses at some point, where they're smaller and move faster but do less damage per hit to compensate. My two main candidates for that would be the Black Knight from Fire Emblem and the Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3 (the latter's stage would also be so cool).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
1st Party
Andross (Star Fox)
Kraid (Metroid)
Pandora (Kid Icarus)
Beady Long Legs (Pikmin)
King Hippo (Punchout)
Jin (Xenoblade)
Octavio (Splatoon)

3rd Party
Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear)
Eggman (Sonic)
Guts Man? (Mega Man, idk if there is a better Robot Master choice)
M. Bison (Street Fighter)
Balder (Bayonetta)

Fighter Passes
Kunikazu Okumura (Persona 5)
Gruntilda (Banjo Kazooie)
Geese Howard (SNK)
Death Knight (Three Houses)
Max Brass (Arms)
Wither (Minecraft)
Bizarro Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
Ogre (Tekken)
Xemnas? (Kingdom Hearts, not sure if there is a better boss choice from Organization 13 or the Heartless)

Fire Emblem (base game) probably should go with someone from the latest entry but id personally go for Ashnard since i think Wyvern Rider boss would be cool.

Pokemon & Dragon Quest should have a bosses, although not familiar enough with either to say best choice.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Ridley (Metroid)
Hades (Kid Icarus)
Beady Long Legs / or other rep (Pikmin)
Malos & Z (Xenoblade)
Death Knight (Three Houses)

Top Bottom