• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Are Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions? (Ver. 2)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I'm sorry. I find Sunshine more fun to me and easier to pick up and play. 64? I constantly fight with the camera and a few physics and mechanics haven't aged well to me compared to how they feel in later games. ((The Wall Jump especially feels too precise in 64 and tricky to pull off.))

I don't care if it "invented 3D platforming". (which it didn't) Later games polished up it's issues, even the DS remake I have more fun with despite having to use the D-Pad.

Also I hate tier lists because if one character is better than every other in every single way? That means they are broken IMO. Everyone is going to use it instead just because they will pretty much always guarantee an automatic win thanks to their exploits.
Sunshine is a great game. Admittedly, the camera was rather poor in 64. However, the sheer creativity, ingenuity, and uniqueness of worlds and missions, will always stand out in my eyes. Also, screw blue coins.

I think we can all agree that Nintendo 64 & PlayStation 1 revolutionized 3D gaming and allowed the market to grow and develop.

Lastly, I think you're misinterpreting what a tier list is. Sheik being a stronger character than Ness in Melee does not make her a broken character- it just makes her a BETTER character. One with a more functional tool kit; one that can perform more adequately in a vacuum.

People always gravitate towards bigger, faster, stronger. In any competitive activity. That's what meta growth is; and that's inherently healthy for any community.

Also, exploits? Fox in Melee is just engaging the tools he's been provided by the engine. What exploitation? Once again, somebody has to be the best. It comes down to raw, mathematical number crunching and frame data.

:093:

Zzedeez

Smash Rookie
This isn't gaming, but it's gaming related. I honestly liked the Wiiu commercials. They were cheesy and bad to the point that I honestly liked them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ghostly Adventures was a bad move, definently. But now they are being dumb like Nintendo assuming they don't want actual Pac-Man Adventure titles when they honestly DO. But it needs to not be a dumb die-in to a bad reboot aimed to be "hip with the kiddies".

Also Tales has been getting games almost yearly now. It annoys me and I'm getting sick of it.

Maybe back in the Brawl days they were yearly, but four games since 2010? That's nowhere close to being yearly or overly milked.

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
Sonic '06 was an amazing game.
Minecraft sucks.
Super Mario 64, while an amazing game in its own right, hasn't aged well.
Ocarina of Time, same as SM64.
Mario Party 8 had some awesome minigames.
This might change when I play SMO, but 3D World is the best Super Mario game.
Knuckles' Chaotix is the best 2D Sonic game. (No, I haven't played Sonic Mania, either.)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is amazing.
MegaMan 1 is by far the easiest game in the series. TOO easy.
MegaMan 5 is the best game in the series.
If MegaMan 11 doesn't have an 8-bit mode, I will destroy Capcom. (Coincidentally, this is Unpopular Opinion #11.)
I don't like most turn-based RPGs.

Mario123311

Smash Ace

Maybe back in the Brawl days they were yearly, but four games since 2010? That's nowhere close to being yearly or overly milked.
Thoes gaps in the 2010's aren't even that small. Still haven't gotten any of Namco's other actual IPs for proper games though.

And now we're getting ANOTHER Tales game supposedly this year. Come on, SLOW THE **** DOWN. USE YOUR OTHER IPs.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thoes gaps in the 2010's aren't even that small. Still haven't gotten any of Namco's other actual IPs for proper games though.

And now we're getting ANOTHER Tales game supposedly this year. Come on, SLOW THE **** DOWN. USE YOUR OTHER IPs.
At the same time, can you really fault them for making what sells? Similarly, I can't fault Nintendo for not making another F-Zero considering the series sold like trash. They make what sells.

Crooked Crow

At the same time, can you really fault them for making what sells? Similarly, I can't fault Nintendo for not making another F-Zero considering the series sold like trash. They make what sells.
SNES F-Zero was fantastic. Love that game. The series was rather difficult too, in comparison to other franchises at least.

:093:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Milking IPs and leaving others to rot is going to leave a sour taste in your mouth though. This is just as bad as when Mario was losing popularity and declining in quality up until Odyssey considering Pac-Man is stuck with simple mobile games now.

Tales, just like Fire Emblem IMO doesn't deserve a special treatment.

Maybe market your games PROPERLY and give fans WHAT THEY WANT and you won't have bombs like the Klonoa Wiimake and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures again. I swear to god this is just like how tone-deaf Nintendo was during the Wii U's lifespan.

Last edited:

CursedKaiju

Smash Apprentice
I got a lot of unpopular opinions but these 5 are the ones I bring up the most
1. point and click games aren't real games
2. Brawl's real, dark, gritty art style is way better than smash 4
3. Cell shaded games are ugly
4. The dark souls franchise is the most overrated video game franchise of all time
5. I cant stand using a mouse and keyboard to play games

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
5. I cant stand using a mouse and keyboard to play games
It could be you just not being used to it, actually. I couldn't stand and could hardly even understand the concept of gaming on a keyboard until I played too many games that wouldn't give me a chance of using anything else. After that I just learned how to use it until I eventually started preferring it for certain games.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Whoever coded For Glory causing automatic disconnects if you close the 3DS for a fraction of a second deserves to die. And due to the fact that the rest of my family disagrees despite overwhelming evidence, I guess that saying that our router is the worst piece of garbage in existance is an unpopular opinion.

OT
Fair enough. :149:
Why did you put a Dragonite image of all things?

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
melee is a better casual game than brawl
subspace emissary is trash
super mario 3d world was a solid game
mario sunshine is very overrated
mario 64 is unpolished to the point of endgame fatigue
smb3 and the nsmb games have far inferior physics to smw
i've never had fun with zelda
retrospectively speaking, even ignoring the lole ecks dee sans ecks dee aids, undertale is sus

and theres more bad opinions from where that came from

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I don’t really enjoy Zelda like at all besides Breath of the Wild because it was different and I liked it.

The “Tales” series is the most underrated video games series in the industry imo

Sunshine > 64

Don’t know if this opinion is really “unpopular” but Basically all other FE games besides before 6 since I haven’t played them > Fates > Awakening. I loved Fates and Awakening the first time I played them. But then I went back with Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem 7, Fire Emblem 6, Shadow Dragon, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn and they just outclass these games. Also radiant dawn has the best gameplay of all Fire Emblem games on any mode bar hard since hard removes Weapon Triangle and seeing enemy movement for some reason.

finalark

SNORLAX
  • If a game simply isn’t fun? It’s bad. (I’d rather play Sonic 06 over PM: Sticker Star)
No. No you wouldn't. Take it from someone who has actually played through most of the game. PM Sticker Star is disappointing and underwhelming. Sonic '06 is one of the most frustrating, grating, and unpleasant experiences I have ever had playing a video game.

• Super Mario Sunshine is better than Mario 64.
I actually agree. I feel like Mario 64 hasn't aged well in a lot of ways and some of its level design is very, very questionable. I still appreciate Mario 64 for being groundbreaking, but I feel like Sunshine really, really holds up better years later.

• Tier lists ruin games and I hate competitive sides of gaming.
Tier lists are useful. They show you at a glance what characters perform well and which ones might have a hard time if you choose to play them. Plus competitive play can be a ton of fun if everyone involved is a good sport about it and it can really give you an appreciation for the depth of a game.

Of course, tier lists can and should go right out the window for casual play.

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness is one of my favourite games of all time.

I love the story, region and pacing. The music is some of the best in the series, with great songs from Colosseum and some awesome new battle themes. The Shadow Pokemon concept is really cool, has a lot of potential for darker Pokemon stories and was expanded well from Colosseum. The surprisingly high difficulty is refreshing; XD is easily the most difficult main series Pokemon game to date. Everyone is freaking out about Ultra Necrozma, but did they ever try catching all 7(!) of the final boss's Shadow Pokemon in one attempt?

The selection of available Pokemon is smaller than usual but there's still plenty of variety and it includes some of my absolute favourites. Most of the available Pokemon are powerful and you get a chance to use Pokemon from the beginning that you can't usually access until late or even post-game, such as Houndour, Spheal and the Eeveelutions.

If you can get your hands on a copy (which is tough these days), I'd highly recommend Pokemon XD to someone looking for a darker, more difficult spin on the Pokemon formula.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
-CATS from zero wing is one of the best video game villain ever made.
-Virtual boy games deserve a 2nd chance especially Teleroboxer and Wario land.
-I hate anime looking and normal humans characters in video games they look lame I love cartoonish designs more.
-Square-enix needs to HD 3D remake ff2 instead of ff7 since FF2 was the worst selling in the main FF series and I would love to see how can they make it perfect.
-I would rather have a Club penguin character to represent Disney in smash over Sora from KH because I grew up with that game.
-Pikachu and Mario shouldn't be advertised way too much there is a lot of characters from their games that I feel they deserve to get advertised because I want to own figures of them and I don't want it to be extremely rare.
-SEGA should let Sonic take a break and start working on Alex Kidd and Vectorman reboot.
-all indie games don't interest me exept for yooka-laylee.
-Nintendo needs to bring some blood to their games such as the fire emblem and Zelda games.
-I want Captian Rainbow 2 to happen.
-I would rather have Nintendo make Mother 1 3D remake over releasing Mother 3 worldwide since I can play a fan translation of it on emulator for free.
-Rosalina used to be an amazing character but now... She is just another Mario character that screams around and no longer have a personality of a mother she is way too overused and that ruined her personality she should stay in space.
-First mario galaxy game is better than the 2nd one because it had better planets and galaxies and feels more like in space plus a good story while the 2nd game felt like Super mario 3D land to me.

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
My unpopular opinion on gaming is that Generation 4 was the best pokemon generation. Hands down.
Indeed. Empoleon will always be my favourite pokemon, tied with Nite. Ditto will always be the close third, followed by Greninja and Chandelure.

I'm actually with you on that. (notice the giratina). It's just that you can't go wrong with gen 1 pokemon either.
Eeh, well... in addition tot he ones above, there is the geodude, paras, voltorb and grimer evolution lines.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Indeed. Empoleon will always be my favourite pokemon, tied with Nite. Ditto will always be the close third, followed by Greninja and Chandelure.

Eeh, well... in addition tot he ones above, there is the geodude, paras, voltorb and grimer evolution lines.
I like the Paras and Geodude lines, honestly. Paras and Parasect have the whole zombie mushroom aspect, while Geodude is a classic boulder monster.

Then again I have nothing against object-based Pokémon. Klefki is one of my favorites, which itself is kind of an unpopular opinion.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Out of the Sonic games I've played (Heroes, Shadow, Secret Rings, 06) 06 is the best one. Doesn't have slippery controls or motion controls and idgaf for the story of any of them. I don't consider any of them to actually be good games but 06 can at least be fun to break (looking at you Sonic gems)

Gen VI was the worst generation in all of Pokemon. Couldn't stand XY or ORAS. Gen III is pretty bland too but FRLG are good. Mind you, I first played Yellow then Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Firered, Pearl, Platinum (edit: also got HGSS upon release) and then White which was the first time I ever abandoned a new Pokemon game. BW are awful. Forced myself to beat White when B2W2 were announced and actually really liked B2. Got XY and ORAS when they came out and never finished any of them. Only got to Mauville in ORAS and got to the 8th gym in Y and just before the Elite Four in X. I'm getting Sun for Christmas from my mom since after Gen VI, I refuse to spend my own money on Pokemon.

Also with Pokemon, I wish starters would stop always being Grass, Fire and Water. There's other type triangles like Psychic, Fighting, Dark or Electric, Water, Ground.

Last Pokemon one, Gen IV was the best and most of my favourite Pokemon come from gen I (**** on Pokemon like Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Voltorb, Electrode, Grimer and Muk all you want, Jolteon, Gyarados, Vulpix, Eevee and Raichu are amazing and heck, even Muk is good, moreso as a well rounded Pokemon than as a design).

Windwaker is my favourite game in the Zelda series. Conversely, of the games I've actually beaten, MM is the one of the worst imo. SS might be worse. Can't stand the constant time limit of the former (almost had to redo the entire Stone Tower after starting it with the full 3 days) but hate the controls and Fi in the latter.

RD is the best FE game. Currently I find Fates BR to be the worst. SD is also pretty bad though. I also can't stand the concept of the child units in the games from Awakening onwards. Actually limits your options per playthrough since if you're gonna go through the effort to S support 2 characters just to get a character you actually want, you may as well use those 2 characters to the end. I say this and yet I'll also admit that the buggers have been patching up the holes in my Fates Conquest team since before them, I was using first class Laslow just for his rally when I'm on like the 2nd or 3rd last chapter in the game.

I consider Sm4sh the worst Smash game both casually and competitvely. It's not as broken competitively as Brawl but it's also far less enjoyable since most of what they did was take away rather than add and plus there's the stupid DLC characters, namely Cloud and Bayo. They nerfed Marth from Brawl to Sm4sh partially because of how safe his aerials were before (sh double fading fair) and then they went and added Cloud. Plus he's the only character in the game to get more than just a knockback buff from taking damage. As for Bayo, I'd honestly be fine with the character if it weren't for her down special. Oh and before I forget, they took Wolf out.

Starfox may as well be a dead series along with Mother and F-ZERO. The past 3 games have been a remake of a game that's already a reboot and 2 games with control gimmicks (643D for the former and Command's touch controls and SF0's Wii U pad controls for the latter). They haven't cared to make a genuine original SF game since Assault.

I consider Saints Row to be better than GTA.

All I can think of for now but at least some of that should spark some discussion.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
StarFox Command is the best StarFox game.

Codename STEAM should re release on switch with a Steamworld crossover dlc added.

I would like to see Kiddy Kong come back just as much as I’d like to see the other three members of the DK crew.

Four Sword Adventures (With four GBAs and people around a GameCube) is the best Zelda game.

Rail Shooters are awesome.

Mario Kart should do another Double Dash style sequel.

I like the Koopalings.

Fawful should be in a main series Mario Game.

Kid Icarus: Uprising should re release on Switch.

Prime Hunters is the best 3D metroid.

2D Zelda’s should be remade in 3D and 3D Zelda’s should be remade in 2D.

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
Gen VI was the worst generation in all of Pokemon. Couldn't stand XY or ORAS. Gen III is pretty bland too but FRLG are good. Mind you, I first played Yellow then Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Firered, Pearl, Platinum and then White which was the first time I ever abandoned a new Pokemon game. BW are awful. Forced myself to beat White when B2W2 were announced and actually really liked B2. Got XY and ORAS when they came out and never finished any of them. Only got to Mauville in ORAS and got to the 8th gym in Y and just before the Elite Four in X. I'm getting Sun for Christmas from my mom since after Gen VI, I refuse to spend my own money on Pokemon.

Also with Pokemon, I wish starters would stop always being Grass, Fire and Water. There's other type triangles like Psychic, Fighting, Dark or Electric, Water, Ground.

Last Pokemon one, Gen IV was the best and most of my favourite Pokemon come from gen I (**** on Pokemon like Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Voltorb, Electrode, Grimer and Muk all you want, Jolteon, Gyarados, Vulpix, Eevee and Raichu are amazing and heck, even Muk is good, moreso as a well rounded Pokemon than as a design).
I agree with you about Gen VI. I liked ORAS but I think X and Y are terrible. The pacing is off, the region is empty and boring despite being huge, they are laughably easy if you use the now-broken Exp Share (to be fair I found them decently tough playing with it off) and the Elite Four are pathetic. Fairy’s type matchups are completely unintuitive and it’s so obviously been added purely for balancing, they might has well have called it Balancing-type. I had no issue with freaking DRAGONS being strong either... though they were a bit nuts competitively to be fair. Greninja is one of the only good things to come out of that generation.

I also agree that Gen IV was great. HGSS are absolute masterpieces. There’s a reason they usually cost upward of £60 now (incidentally Pokemon XD does as well). They are near perfect Pokemon games.

I think you will like Sun, it’s very different from the other games in a refreshing way. Not everything was well executed but it’s got some great moments and Alola is the best region in years.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I agree with you about Gen VI. I liked ORAS but I think X and Y are terrible. The pacing is off, the region is empty and boring despite being huge, they are laughably easy if you use the now-broken Exp Share (to be fair I found them decently tough playing with it off) and the Elite Four are pathetic. Fairy’s type matchups are completely unintuitive and it’s so obviously been added purely for balancing, they might has well have called it Balancing-type. I had no issue with freaking DRAGONS being strong either... though they were a bit nuts competitively to be fair. Greninja is one of the only good things to come out of that generation.

I also agree that Gen IV was great. HGSS are absolute masterpieces. There’s a reason they usually cost upward of £60 now (incidentally Pokemon XD does as well). They are near perfect Pokemon games.

I think you will like Sun, it’s very different from the other games in a refreshing way. Not everything was well executed but it’s got some great moments and Alola is the best region in years.
A good deal of Fairy's type match ups actually make sense. In traditional folklore, fairies can be killed by having them touch cold iron, explaining the Steel weakness. They were also highly susceptible to poison, with even things like salt getting them gravely ill, explaining the Poison weakness. Dragons in mythology could typically only be killed with enchanted weapons, and the Fairy type is the closest thing to a Magic type in Pokémon, so that too makes sense. Similarly, due to Dark's connotations with Evil in Japan, that may explain the strength against Dark as well. Fire being resistant to Fairy can be explained by e fact that iron burns fairies, so they're susceptible to burns (they probably made Fire resistant but not super effective for balance purposes).

The only thing that throws me for a loop is the Bug resistance. There's no reason for it, folklore wise or balance wise.

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
A good deal of Fairy's type match ups actually make sense. In traditional folklore, fairies can be killed by having them touch cold iron, explaining the Steel weakness. They were also highly susceptible to poison, with even things like salt getting them gravely ill, explaining the Poison weakness. Dragons in mythology could typically only be killed with enchanted weapons, and the Fairy type is the closest thing to a Magic type in Pokémon, so that too makes sense. Similarly, due to Dark's connotations with Evil in Japan, that may explain the strength against Dark as well. Fire being resistant to Fairy can be explained by e fact that iron burns fairies, so they're susceptible to burns (they probably made Fire resistant but not super effective for balance purposes).

The only thing that throws me for a loop is the Bug resistance. There's no reason for it, folklore wise or balance wise.
I do understand them to an extent, but you have to dig pretty deep into folklore to justify them and there’re weird inconsistencies like Fairy not being weak to Fire. It’s just obvious that balance took priority over logic. Which is a good thing really I guess? I probably shouldn’t be complaining. It just irritated me how unintuitive I found its type MUs after nearly 15 years of being comfortable with the type chart, haha. I don’t dislike the type itself and I do appreciate the added balance, particularly against Fighting-types which were becoming really obnoxious. And perhaps I shouldn’t be too concerned with logic in Pokemon anyway. I still think some massive balancing issues would be fixed by making Water weak to Poison.

I honestly think Fairy resisting Bug was done purely because of U-turn. I am also really surprised it doesn’t resist Rock. Maybe they couldn’t think of any way to make that fly.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do understand them to an extent, but you have to dig pretty deep into folklore to justify them and there’re weird inconsistencies like Fairy not being weak to Fire. It’s just obvious that balance took priority over logic. Which is a good thing really I guess? I probably shouldn’t be complaining. It just irritated me how unintuitive I found its type MUs after nearly 15 years of being comfortable with the type chart, haha. And perhaps I shouldn’t be too concerned with logic in Pokemon anyway. I still think some massive balancing issues would be fixed by making Water weak to Poison.

I honestly think Fairy resisting Bug was done purely because of U-turn. I am also really surprised it doesn’t resist Rock. Maybe they couldn’t think of any way to make that fly.
Water being weak to Poison is something I've been wanting to happen for years, so I'm right there with you, haha.

Crooked Crow

My 50-something odd roommate tells me he and his buddies would go to the mall and chill there all day at the arcade. Seemed like a fun atmosphere.

It's something we won't ever get to experience, really. Oh well.

:065:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
The current context of my life means my preferred games have come back to being arcade games. I was raised on them and now I only have time for them. I love short games that get to the point really fast.
Which is why I came back to getting a huge appreciation for games like Time Crisis, Virtua Cop and Touhou. Probably the most bang for your buck you get per gameplay minute.

Scorpion17

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1908-4256-7445
Hate the Mario series? Love the Virtual Boy? Can't stand a new popular title? Share here! It doesn't matter how you feel about something, just as long as it's about gaming (doesn't have to be Nintendo-related).

The previous thread got locked due to people being uncivil, but I was given permission to create a new thread. Although I can't enforce these rules since I'm not a mod, I suggest that you explain your answers when you can, and don't lose your marbles when someone feels different about something (there is a reason as to why those opinions are unpopular).

-----

To start off, I liked Uncharted 2 better than Uncharted 3 (mainly because of story/level design).
Ok, first off, I have never enjoyed a LoZ game, and I think that Ike has high tier potential in Brawl. I think that the best video game series are Kirby, Kid Icarus, Mario, Smash, and Metroid. I also like the Wii U and feel that it is a very underrated console, and I like Sonic '06. (Ok that last one was not true.)

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Fawful should be in a main series Mario Game.
This would've been sweet had it not been for the fact that Fawful freaking dies in Bowser's Inside Story. Plus he's a spin-off character I don't remember any spin-off characters being in a main stream Mario game.

I used to be a super hater of X&Y. Till a recently replayed it and honestly had fun with it. Honestly speaking, the fashion aspect of X&Y is what keeps it fun for me, S/M's extremely limited clothing options feels frustrating imo. USUM did try to fix that problem by adding some more clothes, and while I think it works, it still feels lacking. Worst pokemon games for me are Diamond and Pearl. The extreme amount of HM slaves you have to bring are stupid, dedicate at least one team slot for numerous HMs and two attacking slots on your bird pokemon for Fly and Defog. Hoenn is also just as bad in terms of HM tedium but DP's biggest problem is that its so SLLOOOOOW. Platinum fixed that though.

On another note, even if it is a gacha cash grab, FE Heroes is a lot more fun than some of the actual FE games.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I find Little Big Planet games unsettling. It's like a weird dream where toys come to life in a dank attic.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I have some interesting unpopular opinions:

1-) I dislike Shadow of Colossus, heavily. The game just fails to keep me interested and the fact that the controls are terrible makes it even worse. It's just a really boring experience for me.

2-) I don't like Super Mario 64 that much, which is very strange because outside of it I enjoyed every mario 3d I played (I didn't play Sunshine yet)

3-) Undertale is ok but I don't see how people find it totally super amazing like that. The game has very good music and is pretty beaultiful to look at but it's too short and after getting all the endings which shouldn't take too much time there's nothing else to do here

4-) I love competitive brawl

5-) I really love Super Paper Mario, I wish it was possible to us to have a game like it but with the combat system of previous titles on it too somehow

6-) Mario Kart Wii is my favorite one and I don't like Mario Kart: Double Dash that much

7-) Crash Bandicoot games aren't hard, really. The problem is that there's a small amount of bull**** in certain areas that may cause unfair deaths sometimes.

8-) I really, really love Wii Party. I used to play this game a lot with friends and it was always a blast. But everyone in the internet seems to hate it unfortunately.

9-) I had tons of fun with TMNT: Smash Up. People also seem to hate it from what i've heard.

Top Bottom