• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Are Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions? (Ver. 2)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Continuing on that P5 discussion about stats for S Links, I think it handled it just fine. P3 and P4, it was a lot harder to level up these stats, especially in the original releases. Plus who you could hang out with at night (if any) was really limited compared to P5. P5 gives lots of opportunities to hang out with people along with plenty of ways to raise these stats. Some of these didn't even waste time either. I'm actually glad they made it the way they did. Encouraged players to explore ways to raise it while working on S Links on the other half of the day.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Dungeon arcs regarding Madarame and Kaneshiro could use a fix though. I felt more like an assassin targeting their heads and just getting the job done rather than feeling motivated to take them down like Kamoshida. Fourth arc was well done.

In fact, the fifth palace can use a fix the most. Thing was a mess.

Last edited:

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
I find SoV extremely overrated at the moment, as someone who beat the game on both Normal and Hard classic. The game was just painful to play through. It was somewhat fun on the first playthrough but on the second playthrough, I just find myself wanting to end the game already. Some of Alm's maps were admittedly fun even though they're so simple but the fun wore off after a while and Celica's maps are so SLOOOOOW, GIMMICKY and BOOOOORING.

The plot is really good but I feel like its purely because of Alm's story. I just couldn't care about Celica's part of the plot, other than the occasional ramblings from Mae and Boey that makes me chuckle a bit.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I perceive Mario Kart Double Dash to be more superior to Mario Kart 64 simply because of the cooler-looking karts and relatively shorter race tracks.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I find SoV extremely overrated at the moment, as someone who beat the game on both Normal and Hard classic. The game was just painful to play through. It was somewhat fun on the first playthrough but on the second playthrough, I just find myself wanting to end the game already. Some of Alm's maps were admittedly fun even though they're so simple but the fun wore off after a while and Celica's maps are so SLOOOOOW, GIMMICKY and BOOOOORING.

The plot is really good but I feel like its purely because of Alm's story. I just couldn't care about Celica's part of the plot, other than the occasional ramblings from Mae and Boey that makes me chuckle a bit.
At least it's been doing better than the other remakes and Fates did. Reception wise atleast.
I've been liking it so far, but I will admit, Celica's part of the story feels strangely childish. Mae and Boey make the game feel like some comedy sitcom at times, and speaking of Mae, there's no way I'd look her way twice if it weren't for the fact that her Attack stat has been really high for me, because I find her insufferable otherwise.
Alm's story feels like a more traditional FE story (if only a bit more over the top, imo), Celica's story feels like it's there to appeal to the younger audience, almost.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The only real issue with Celica's side I have is the map design is awful. Yeah Gaiden wasn't exactly great with map design in the first place but I'd take Alm's maps and Awakening's basic stuff over a bunch of ship maps, Desert maps where your only Pegasus units are kinda average and a bunch of Swamp maps.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I think I'll share a few unpopular gaming opinions I have:
  • Generation 4 is my favorite generation of Pokemon
  • Despite the lackluster story and terrible postgame, I still enjoyed playing X and Y. I really liked a lot of the gameplay additions those games added.
  • Team Rocket is my least favorite evil team in the Pokemon series. While I understand they are meant to be your average crime organization, they seemed rather boring to me. You could argue Team Skull is similar Team Rocket in that they too act like a generic crime organization, I like them much more because that evil team has an enjoyable personality that makes them stand out.
  • I like Gallade more than Gardevoir
  • I love Ash-Greninja's design. It has a pretty cool mix of blue and black, and I like the Shuriken on its back. The anime made me appreciate it more.
  • Primarina is my favorite of the Alola starters
  • Zygarde's Perfect Forme is my favorite of all of Zygarde's forms, and it's up there for one of my favorite legendaries in the series.
  • I enjoyed Kirby: Squeak Squad (not sure if this was is an unpopular opinion, but I have a feeling it might be)
  • Revali is my favorite Champion in Breath of the Wild
  • I don't dislike Luke Triton's US voice in the Layton series. The way I see it, the US voice fits him more in Azran Legacy, Curious Village, Diabolical Box, and Unwound Future when he was age was older in those games (12-13 to be exact), while his UK voice fits him more in Last Specter and Miracle Mask when he was younger in those games (10-11 to be exact)
  • I like Chrom as a character.
  • In Fire Emblem Fates, I vastly prefer the Hoshidan royal family to the Nohrian royal family in the character department
  • Lately, I started to like the Birthright cast more than the Conquest cast. Not saying the Birthright cast is amazing, because it's far from it. It's just there are more characters I like in that route, and the lowest opinions I have of a few Birthright characters are more indifference and boredom whereas Conquest had more characters that not only I felt indifferent/bored too but disliked as well.
    • To get into specifics: In Birthright, I liked Takumi, Hinoka, Sakura, Saizo, Kagero, Azama, Oboro, Hinata, Kaden, Scarlet, and Shiro. In Conquest, I liked Xander (mainly the support side of him), Laslow, Niles, Arthur, Benny, Charlotte, and Ignatius.
There might be more unpopular opinions, but those are the ones that currently sprang to my mind.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Mario Party 5's boards are pretty large making it fun for me and its minigames are second-to-none compared to the other installments
  • I don't like the damage system in Tekken 3. Most attacks cannot seem to inflict the exact damage they are programmed to do, which explains how Paul's unblockable is sometimes a one-hit KO. No other Tekken game has this discrepancy.
  • In Smash 4, I think Mii Fighters were the best thing to happen, now especially because of some of the DLC costumes. I firmly believe that every Mii I create is my real family and I actually care about them (my own fighters, that is).

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
I enjoyed Kirby: Squeak Squad (not sure if this was is an unpopular opinion, but I have a feeling it might be)
I don't think its an unpopular opinion. Most kirby fans I know enjoy the game but think its not as memorable as the other games in the series. Other than its ridiculously dumb and simplistic plot and Daroach. Squeak Squad has almost nothing to make it stand out from the other games in the series.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I liked Kirby Squeak Squad. It wasn't a stand out Kirby game but a solid progression from K:Nightmare in Dreamland. Stomaching powers was cool. The ghost ability was a great addition, allowing you to play as enemies in the main game.

I wish the Kirby 64 power combo system would return. That was the best.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
It should be no surprise that I play Smash Bros. and Tekken. Now, I've been thinking about the combo game aspect a lot and I say Kazuya's Legendary Combo from Tekken 4 is much cooler than :foxmelee:'s fancy waveshine combos.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Fire Emblem: Warriors doesn't look promising in the slightest to me.
You guys should've seen the absolute riot that stirred up in the FE servers I visit when they announced that whole "It might be Shadow Dragon-Awakening-Fates only" fiasco.
They also promised us it wouldn't be just swords and that there'd be a mage in there somewhere, yet the E3 trailer shows us 5 out of the 5 characters they're including so far use swords. 3 out of the 5 characters are from Fates, 1 one them is Chrom (let's be real, Chrom wasn't the protagonist in Awakening) and the last one is Marth (who I still feel is there because he's recognizable and not much else, I don't think they would'e included him otherwise)
They have 3 months to actually deliver what they promised. I think the game is going to be released in the 27th of September in Japan? They don't have much time.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
(let's be real, Chrom wasn't the protagonist in Awakening)
I disagree. Chrom felt like the main protagonist to me. I'd say he had more spotlight in the game. When you recruit the children, it's either the mother or Chrom that has to talk to them (except the ones who are recruited automatically or Laurent). Even in the Spotpass maps, Chrom was required in recruitment objectives for two of them (i.e. Gangrel can only be recruited by having Chrom talk to him three times in battle, and Walhart can only be recruited by having Chrom engage in a fight with him at some point in the battle). I don't recall Robin and Lucina being required for any character recruitments aside from Morgan and that's it. The first part of the game was also Chrom's story as it dealt with Emmeryn's fate and how it affects him. With the Valm Arc, I feel like Chrom had more prominence there than Robin and Lucina did.

Robin was more of a POV character, and the only time Robin felt like he/she took center stage in the plot was in the last five chapters when they had to deal with the Grimleal. Lucina's role in the story was a leader of a group traveling back in time trying to prevent a major cataclysm, and when she was in the present time of the game, Chrom and Robin were calling the shots most of the time.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I don't know whether I should say Nintendo at e3 this year was a let down or if it is what I expected. Actually thinking about it more it was a big let down. Smash being ported to switch seemed like the most obvious and safe reveal, but it didn't happen. Metriod Prime 4 should have been saved for next year so that they could actually show us a trailer. Same for Pokémon on the switch. I hate when they pretty much just say "oh yeah it's coming out but we don't have anything to show you". Why even do a Pokémon direct literally one week before e3? Just save it so that you have more show.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
let's be real, Chrom wasn't the protagonist in Awakening
Jesus Christ. I know that this was a meme within the FE community but seriously, the only time where Chrom somewhat lost his main protag role was during the time Validar finally became relevant. Chrom was clearly taking the lead during the Gangrel and Walhart arc.
Smash being ported to switch seemed like the most obvious and safe reveal, but it didn't happen.
I really feel like I'm the only one who didn't think a Smash port is happening at all. When was the last time a Smash game has been ported to another console? Really, for the Switch, its either a new Smash game for the system or no Smash game at all and considering how Sakurai expressed that he's more or less sick of making Smash games, there's a chance that there are no Smash games or a port in development at all.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ. I know that this was a meme within the FE community but seriously, the only time where Chrom somewhat lost his main protag role was during the time Validar finally became relevant. Chrom was clearly taking the lead during the Gangrel and Walhart arc.

I really feel like I'm the only one who didn't think a Smash port is happening at all. When was the last time a Smash game has been ported to another console? Really, for the Switch, its either a new Smash game for the system or no Smash game at all and considering how Sakurai expressed that he's more or less sick of making Smash games, there's a chance that there are no Smash games or a port in development at all.
The thing is that a port isn't a new game. Anyone who thinks that we could get an entirely new smash game when smash 4 isn't even 3 years old (I think) is insane. Smash 4 was easily the most popular Wii U game, and we ALL know that the Wii U didn't sell well. Why wouldn't they port the most popular Wii U game to the switch while it is selling well and has very few games to play? Oh wait, this is Nintendo.....I heard that there is a chance that there could be some more announcements coming before the end of e3, so there still is a chance, but even if they do have a smash 4 port in works there is absolutely no reason to reveal it at any time that isn't your e3 press conference.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
The thing is that a port isn't a new game. Anyone who thinks that we could get an entirely new smash game when smash 4 isn't even 3 years old (I think) is insane. Smash 4 was easily the most popular Wii U game, and we ALL know that the Wii U didn't sell well. Why wouldn't they port the most popular Wii U game to the switch while it is selling well and has very few games to play? Oh wait, this is Nintendo.....I heard that there is a chance that there could be some more announcements coming before the end of e3, so there still is a chance, but even if they do have a smash 4 port in works there is absolutely no reason to reveal it at any time that isn't your e3 press conference.
Let's not forget that Sakurai is the one calling the shots concerning the lifespan of Smash 4. There is a chance that he doesn't want to make a port that is optimized for the Switch, there is a chance that he wants the game to remain exclusive to the 3DS and the WIIU, and a result, Nintendo literally has nothing to show concerning Smash at this year's E3. Dude's really unpredictable.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Let's not forget that Sakurai is the one calling the shots concerning the lifespan of Smash 4. There is a chance that he doesn't want to make a port that is optimized for the Switch, there is a chance that he wants the game to remain exclusive to the 3DS and the WIIU, and a result, Nintendo literally has nothing to show concerning Smash at this year's E3. Dude's really unpredictable.
Nintendo is a company. If Sakurai doesn't want to make a port then Nintendo would probably try to do it without him. They could just port the Wii U version and add in nothing, and almost nobody would be bothered by that. In the end it is up to Nintendo whether or not they are going to make a port.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
They could just port the Wii U version and add in nothing, and almost nobody would be bothered by that.
Considering how Pokken DX and Mario Kart 8 DX had new content which works as an incentive to buy those games. Pretty sure a lot of people would be bothered of no new content for Smash 4 Switch. Like, literally no reason to double dip.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ports=EZ$. They ported Twilight Princess to the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 to the Switch. A SSB4 port would not surprise me.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Right...I like Bowser Spaces in Mario Party 2, 3, and 4 more than in the other installments. Also, I do believe the Bowser mini-games in Mario Party 4 are better than the ones in later games.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
  • Pokemon Sun/Moon were disappointing games. The most I've been disappointed since Ruby/Sapphire, and quite possibly are the worst titles in the series for me. The series was going so strong with Gen V and VI, it's a shame.
  • I want a NEW Super Smash Bros for the Switch. The Switch itself as a console already feels like it's too similar to the Wii U, and porting games is not helping.
There's a couple. I could go on, but that's what I'm feeling right now. lol

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Kirby's Pinball Land was a pretty decent game I've played on a handheld console.
  • Of all the many retro games I've played, Donkey Kong Jr. Math I found to be not too shabby. I am quite adept at math anyway.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • In my opinion, Super Mario Strikers is the best Mario sports game ever made.
  • I enjoyed Soul Calibur series more than Bloody Roar, both of which I ain't played in a long time.
  • I remember my sister and I owned a Sega Genesis when we were still in elementary school and we owned Street Fighter 2. Well, that doesn't hold a candle to Street Fighter Alpha 3.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I'll revive this place, and I'll poke a slightly uncomfortable subject to some.
I'll be relating it to a series I've been getting back to pretty fast these last few weeks: Touhou.

Undertale. What it has to do with it.

Some Touhou fans really do not appreciate the many ways Undertale nods back at this series. Undertale pays homage in more ways than one towards Touhou, with supposedly the way you avoid enemy attacks by dodging a soul around being based off of how that series of shooters does a similar thing, quite a few of the "bullet patterns" take inspiration from that series, and there's a theme (that I currently forgot the name of) that even uses instruments with the same soundfont most Touhou musics use.
Even though Undertale is personally really not my thing, I don't really have a problem with this. I think it's nice to know that the creator of the game was a fan of Touhou and wanted to pay homage to it in his game. Many Touhou fans are passionate about their series, so I know very well they would've done similar things to reference it if they were making their own game.
However, I won't actually deny why I know some people have been a bit hostile to those references. I think it sadly has to do with the negative reputation that Undertale and its fans have ended up getting between the Mother/Earthbound community, another series UT draws heavy inspiration from. I think the people that are hostile towards the Touhou references in Undertale, in some ways, basically are scared of having to go through a similar situation the other community went through, where the influx of a few bad apples from the UT community made fans of Mother quite upset that their series ended up attracting those kinds of people because of a fangame.

No, that was not a "Bad Apple" joke. Please. Just because I used the words "Bad" and "Apple" together while talking about Touhou that doesn't mean I'm talking about the famous tune.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Ah Undertale....I probably would have actually played the game if I didn't have like 10 rabid fans talk about how amazing the game was and how I should go into it blind while also talking about pretty much every aspect of the game nearly EVERYWHERE I went on the internet. I was actually pretty interested in the story from all the things I heard, but I heard so much that by the time I lost interest and looked into spoilers, there really wasn't that much stuff I didn't already hear about. That game might be the only case of a fan base killing any interest I had in a game I was previously interested in for me.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I am sad that Undertale, which really was just supposed to be a nice little indie game, ended up getting this reputation because of its community.
Maybe this is something you can owe up to the community of the game generally being a tad younger? I have no statistics for that, but it does seem a lot of people who play UT are in the younger side.
I also think that because I refuse to believe anybody would unironically say Undertale is harder than Touhou if they have been on the internet for longer than 5 hours or are particularly young and impressionable. Or both.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I like DK64's Lankey Kong. He adds fresh gameplay. Tiny should have been Dixey; idk why they felt the need to make an entirely new kong.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Touhou.

Undertale. What it has to do with it.
I guess its due to the fact that the Touhou fanbase is more or less paranoid about losing its popularity, and that they perceive Undertale as another threat to said popularity. After all, most of the Touhou fanbase considers another Japanese only game, Kantai Collection, as an enemy franchise even though both of them are nothing alike other than the fact that 99% of the cast in both games are mostly girls, just because most of the big name fan artists and music circles in the Touhou fanbase has began making content for KC.
Also, there is the fact that there is just a growing surge of negativity regarding Touhou and the fact that ZUN released LoLK, which is arguably the worst game in the series gameplay wise, on the same year that UT came out. Also, the fact that the annoying side of the UT fanbase are normies who hates anything Japanese, and so, attack the Touhou fanbase. Its really easy to see why the Touhou fanbase is so aggressive against UT even though Toby Fox and Temmie Chang are Touhou fans.
and there's a theme (that I currently forgot the name of) that even uses instruments with the same soundfont most Touhou musics use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s
I think you're talking about this song.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I guess its due to the fact that the Touhou fanbase is more or less paranoid about losing its popularity, and that they perceive Undertale as another threat to said popularity. After all, most of the Touhou fanbase considers another Japanese only game, Kantai Collection, as an enemy franchise even though both of them are nothing alike other than the fact that 99% of the cast in both games are mostly girls, just because most of the big name fan artists and music circles in the Touhou fanbase has began making content for KC.
Also, there is the fact that there is just a growing surge of negativity regarding Touhou and the fact that ZUN released LoLK, which is arguably the worst game in the series gameplay wise, on the same year that UT came out. Also, the fact that the annoying side of the UT fanbase are normies who hates anything Japanese, and so, attack the Touhou fanbase. Its really easy to see why the Touhou fanbase is so aggressive against UT even though Toby Fox and Temmie Chang are Touhou fans.
Actually, here's an unpopular opinion about Touhou:
Touhou is no stranger to having iffy/below average games in the main series.
A few years ago if you implied not all Touhou games were perfect near the wrong people, you'd get crucified. But frankly, it's true. They're all still very fun but some people need to open their eyes a bit wider and see that sometimes the quality of the main series titles is really inconsistent
  • Legend of the Lunatic Kingdom is a mess tbh. The main game plays like 6 bad Extra Stages in a row. I hate Clownpiece so much I unironically love her because of it.
  • Ten Desires is a game I saw a lot of negativity towards from the day it came out ot the day Double Dealing Character was released. This is one I even saw the elitists talk smack about. ****ting on 10D for being easier and for the music "not sounding like Touhou music" and for reusing characters and "Where's muh Sakuya" and for the new characters supposedly being "bland" (whatever that even means) made you look cool back in those days, apparently.
  • Phantasmagoria of Flower View is a game that always was a personal pet peeve of mine. I just have no luck with the vs. Touhou games. I guess I could talk about the bull**** AI in PoFV but that'd be aiming for the low hanging fruit, I think even people that like the game agree the AI in it is bizarre. But I also don't really like the soundtrack for example. I don't really like any of the remixes, I don't like Flowering Nights and I'd much rather have Lunar Dial and I think the only themes I really like from it are Aya's theme and Shiki's theme. I also have no idea how netplay even works in that game, because I could never connect with someone else without a ton of lag.
If we are speaking from a Marketing standpoint, then yes, Kancolle is a competitor to Touhou and a big one at that. It doesn't have to have that much with it to count as a competitor if the target audience is more or less the same. I remember when Kancolle was new and felt so small, and now 4 years later here we are, and it feels like Kancolle might overtake Touhou someday if it keeps at it (and that's honestly not a day I wish to live to see tbh).
I had no idea there was a growing surge of negativity towards Touhou, though, but then again I keep leaving and coming back to the community every few years and miss a lot. One day Kasen was a manga-only character few people liked then I come back to Touhou years later and she suddenly appears in a game and becomes relatively popular. Fate is weird. What happened other than LoLK being just another iffy game in the series? The Touhou community seems to mostly keep to themselves.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hey guys, lets talk about Namco fighting games.

I like Soulcalibur way, way more than I like Tekken.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tekken. I could play dozens upon dozens of matches for hours on end. I deeply appreciate what it did for fighting games, its sheer depth is astounding and its really fun to play. That being said, I get a lot more enjoyment out of Soulcalibur.

I feel like SC is a faster game that flows better, lacking the weight and dare I say clunk of Tekken. I like the historical fantasy theme of the game more, I feel like Tekken's pseudo-cyberpunk feel and fixation on a family of anti-heroes and outright villains makes its status as a product of the 90s all the more obvious. I think the idea of having all the characters being based on forms of weapon fighting is a lot more interesting than the martial arts that the fighting game genre has used as its go-to ever since its inception.

I wish SC would get a revival. I feel like the series' rapid shift away from competitive play and more towards casual design is really what ended up doing the series in. Starting from around SC3 I feel like people stopped caring about the game play, learning characters, getting better and learning the intricacies of the game. Instead it became all about the custom characters and side features, which SC3 was overloaded with. Then again, despite how much I love SC2 I have to admit the only reason why so many people played that game was entirely because Link was in it.

Wow, that turned into me rambling.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Both fighting games are pretty cool. Your opinion actually mirrors my older brother's. He has Tekken 7 and enjoys the storyline despite the game having a ****ty combo system as he described.

His favorites are Soul Calibur as well as Dead or Alive. I remember a Soul Calibur on either the Xbox 360 or PS3 that had a really in depth character creation. Took my see brother one whole day to design each of his characters being the perfectionist he is.

I also remember wanting to play one on the Wii version simply because it had Lloyd Irving in it.

That's all I have to say but if I took your word on SC getting revived, then that be neat.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
-One of my favorite aspects of games is the soundtrack, sometimes even more so then the gameplay.

-I like and appreciate the LoZ series as a whole but I don't find the games fun to play.

-I would actually take a remastering of Crash Twinsanity with most of the cut content over a Spyro Trilogy.

-I prefer the Wario Land games over Mario's 2D adventures. (Minus SMW)

-Coin Matches in Smash are fun as hell.

D

Deleted member

• Pokemon Red and Blue are awful games, and age doesn't justify the broken mess they are.
  • The gen 5 starters were overall better than gen 2 starters.
  • I have no interest in LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Being open world and lacking in story is a bad combination IMO.
  • I actually like dark stories in Sonic, though I do have standarts (I don't like 06's plot for obvious reasons for one)
  • Earthbound was somewhat of a disappointment to me when I played it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as amazing as people made it out to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
smg2 is overall more well-designed than smg1 and has better, albeit fewer, bangers in the soundtrack

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Mario Party was trash after 4.

Smash Wii U is boring! Brawl was more enjoyable. And Brawl sucked.

N64 is the best console, overall. But man those controllers. Why, Nintendo?

Super Mario Bros is 8 bit trash and didn't age well at all. Super Mario World was fantastic though.

If Smash 64 had say, 30 characters? I probably wouldn't touch Melee again.

:144:

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Mario Party was trash after 4.

Smash Wii U is boring! Brawl was more enjoyable. And Brawl sucked.

N64 is the best console, overall. But man those controllers. Why, Nintendo?

Super Mario Bros is 8 bit trash and didn't age well at all. Super Mario World was fantastic though.

If Smash 64 had say, 30 characters? I probably wouldn't touch Melee again.

:144:
GameCube was definetely the best console

And Super Mario World was the best freakin' mario game ever made

Top Bottom