• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your Target Test Sudden Death Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
That's right, what's you're record for how fast you can KO yourself in Target Test with each character. Mine (not including Mr. Game and Watch since you can't be KO'd there) has a total of exactly 25.3 seconds with all the characters' times combined. I hope this is a fun new way to play Target Test, because I'm getting bored of the old way(which totals 6 minutes and 49 seconds exactly). I'll post my individual SD times, and let's see if you can beat it!!!

Dr. Mario - 0.36
Mario - 1.33
Luigi - 0.58
Bowser - 2.06
Peach - 1.43
Yoshi - 1.93
D.K. - 0.70
Captain Falcon - 0.05
Ganondorf - 0.15
Falco - 0.65
Fox - 0.23
Ness - 1.45
Ice Climbers - 0.26
Kirby - 2.20
Samus - 0.95
Zelda - 0.93 Sheik - 0.35
Link - 0.63
Young Link - 3.57
Pichu - 0.08
Pikachu - 1.53
Jigglypuff - 2.97
Mewtwo - 0.78
Marth - 0.58
Roy - 0.48
Total (not counting Zelda, only Sheik) - 25.30 seconds

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
lol...... No offence man, but I don't think people are going to want to go into target mode to kill them selfs... I mean, wheres the skill in that? And it's boring.

Idk, maybe I'm wrong....

Ocarina

Smash Lord
This topic is perfectly POINTLESS. NO ONE in their right mind would try to see how fast they could kill themselves. It's that simple.

game set

Smash Apprentice
lol...... No offence man, but I don't think people are going to want to go into target mode to kill them selfs... I mean, wheres the skill in that? And it's boring.

Idk, maybe I'm wrong....
I think I once saw some vid of a captain falcon raptor boosting himself to death in target test, and I thought this same thing. But wth, I'll go try it.

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why this topic didn't have a better reception. Even if it was back in 2002.... but I mean, 2 responses??? This idea is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom