• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the gimmicks?

BigglesWorth

Smash Apprentice
A lot of people were talking about Gimmicks in Project M and how so many characters have them. I was just curious what different players (melee, brawl, high level, low level) consider these gimmicks to be. I mean specifics. I hear a lot of generalizations and complaints, but very few specific lists and explanations.

A few working definitions of "gimmick":

Overpowered thing I don't like- General Use
Something that only works if the opponent doesn't know about it- Hbox definition (paraphrase)
Something that doesn't have an intuitive answer to it- Oracle definition (paraphrase)
Something that doesn't seem to have a real answer to- Logical implication to anti-camping & anti-infinite rules
Something that works on high levels but doesn't require the same level of skill- General Gaming Use of the term

If anyone could help me to understand, exactly what different people are talking about by listing their working definition and making a list of specific instances of gimmicks with specific characters that would help me out a lot. I am tremendously curious as to exactly what people are really meaning when they complain and what experiences they are complaining about or commenting on. Thank you in advance if there is any response (so far I haven't had much luck with meta themed posts XD ).

TreK

Is "that guy"
Generally I call gimmicks the things unique to a certain character, but not essential to their gameplan. In example, in my eyes, Ivysaur's windbox is a gimmick, while her healing and poison stats aren't. Marth's counter is a gimmick, but his tipper is his main mechanic so it's not a gimmick amymore.

Sizzlorr217

Smash Cadet
The definition of 'gimmicks' used by characters depends on how you actually involve the gimmick in your game.

I mean, the footstool option is the perfect example - for those that do not use the footstool, it seems like a useless option and situational 'gimmick', whereas people who include the footstool see it as a viable option (for gimping or extending combos, for example) and build it into their strategy for outplaying people or approaching other characters (I look at you, MAD's Squirtle!)

Creating a specific list of gimmicks will be a complicated procedure because of the different aspects (as you actually listed different opinions) of the large variety of viable movesets and moves given to each character.

I for myself would say that anything that tends away from a solid playstyle (flashy moves with Lucas that seemed unnecessary but still lead to a kill ("Wavebounce" to Magnet-Turnaround to Bair, for example)) would fall under the category of "Gimmicky".

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I tend to use the Starcraft term "cheese" for the Hbox definition of gimmick. I think there are some issues with cheesy strategies available in PM. The counterintuitive behavior of Din's Fire is a huge issue, for one, it's the only projectile move you can shield without deleting the projectile, and yet it's a projectile you can clank with (and often should clank with). After people figure out that DF survives colliding with that-thing-that-removes-or-deflects-every-projectile-since-64, they assume you can't clank with it and try to navigate them with jumps and double jumps.

When people actually know what the deal is they can just nair through it with frame advantage.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR ME

Just look up the ****ing definition dude
Dictionaries will give you different answers, but the one theme is that a gimmick is "Something designed to attract attention."
I couldn't give two ****s what people think about Bowser's armor, or Samus's beam swap, or ROB's airdashes, but gimmick is the wrong word here.
Yes, almost every fighting game player or just gamer in general referring to something in game as a gimmick is using the word as a ****ty substitute for properly articulating his reaction. It's also a buzzword/hotword for them, meaning it's difficult to argue against because the meaning isn't properly defined. Calling things in-game "gimmicks" as many people do just lumps you in with the crowd of ******* with underdeveloped critical thinking abilities.

BigglesWorth

Smash Apprentice

Dictionaries will give you different answers, but the one theme is that a gimmick is "Something designed to attract attention."
I couldn't give two ****s what people think about Bowser's armor, or Samus's beam swap, or ROB's airdashes, but gimmick is the wrong word here.
Yes, almost every fighting game player or just gamer in general referring to something in game as a gimmick is using the word as a ****ty substitute for properly articulating his reaction. It's also a buzzword/hotword for them, meaning it's difficult to argue against because the meaning isn't properly defined. Calling things in-game "gimmicks" as many people do just lumps you in with the crowd of ******* with underdeveloped critical thinking abilities.
My point is actually trying to define what different people mean when they say gimmick by applying basic philosophy principles. Clarifying terms, organizing and categorizing observations, and systematizing arguments to their premises and conclusions. I have helped design undergraduate experiments as a job so I consider defining things whose definitions are ubiquitously hollowed, uprooting the core of the matter, and systematizing a process to produce tangible insights to be a specialty of mine and something I enjoy doing. I really would love to see more examples like the aforementioned wavebounce magnet to bair kill and the unintuitive nature of Zelda's side b compared to how players have been trained to deal with projectiles in every other game. I enjoy hearing things like this. It helps get a deeper understanding of what's actually going on in people's transitions to PM and what is occurring in matchups that might an actual balance problem down the road.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
gimmick is something u suck against but isn't actually overpowered or anything so u soft-john about it, usually while using the best/2nd best character in the game.
by calling it a gimmick instead of something else you free yourself from having to know anything about it; you don't call it OP or anything like that because you'd have to know about the game to say something like that. so if you just say it's gimmicky people who don't know anything about the game can agree with you and not feel bad about themselves even though you're still downplaying your opponents victory, which is extremely disrespectful and frowned upon in the competitive scene of smash bros.

Last edited:

BigglesWorth

Smash Apprentice
gimmick is something u suck against but isn't actually overpowered or anything so u soft-john about it, usually while using the best/2nd best character in the game.
by calling it a gimmick instead of something else you free yourself from having to know anything about it; you don't call it OP or anything like that because you'd have to know about the game to say something like that. so if you just say it's gimmicky people who don't know anything about the game can agree with you and not feel bad about themselves even though you're still downplaying your opponents victory, which is extremely disrespectful and frowned upon in the competitive scene of smash bros.
Is there any chance you could tell what you've heard people complaining about the most? If I can get a better idea, I can form a list and a lot suggested counter measures to help more players get used to used to these things. I am actually just really curious to break things down to the specifics to see if I can help make things that aren't intuitive for people transitioning easier to learn the countermeasures and discern what the actual concerns in terms of something not requiring enough skill or situations voiding all options to respond. I would love to investigate the details of these claims to see what problems could be addressed. If it is clearer to people what they need to get used to and the countermeasures (or effort to developing them) are more apparent, then exactly how balanced something is can actually be determined. There is a lot of murkiness and I am just curious as to what everything boils down to, even if there may or may not be merits to some, all, or none of the claims.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Usually unique movement options or items. People complain a lot about Diddy/Link/Tink/ROB for example, and Squirtle's SideB.

Oracle

Smash Master
Hbox's definition is accurate. Its just something that has a simple answer that is really powerful if you don't know the simple answer. Marths fsmash is pretty broken if you don't know how to wavedash oos. they're basically the result of a player not knowing enough about the game. Gimmicks exist in every game, they're just more apparent in PM because of how much stuff is in the game and how new it is. There are tons of tricks in melee that used to work years ago, but have since become less good as people figured out ways to beat them.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Usually unique movement options or items. People complain a lot about Diddy/Link/Tink/ROB for example, and Squirtle's SideB.
People honestly complain about ROB!? I mean, I guess I can kinda understand the links because they can be a bit frustrating to fight, and diddy and squirtle are odd characters to play against, but ROB? I'll never understand that one....

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
People honestly complain about ROB!? I mean, I guess I can kinda understand the links because they can be a bit frustrating to fight, and diddy and squirtle are odd characters to play against, but ROB? I'll never understand that one....
ROB is very jerky in his movements. It's very weird when playing against him the first time. You don't think he can move that fast but then he does (well, for that brief burst moment).

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
I'm noticing a few people saying that they've heard "gimmick(y)" used as a way to belittle other players in Smash. I've never heard it used that way, and I personally only refer to things *I* do as gimmicky.

Anyway to me a gimmicky attack/move is basically the Hbox definition. Something that CAN work, but under most circumstances won't, and is best performed when it will take your opponent by surprise.
As for character gimmicks, I like to think of these as "unique mechanics that play an important part in a character's playstyle" so the examples that people have said like Samus's beamswaps, Lucario's autocancels, Ivysaur's healing, etc. would fit into this in my eyes.

Last edited:

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Gimmicks are only a problem when they're tried to be explained as "buffs". Storing Luigi's misfire is nice and useful, but it doesn't change his playstyle enough to make him viable.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm noticing a few people saying that they've heard "gimmick(y)" used as a way to belittle other players in Smash. I've never heard it used that way, and I personally only refer to things *I* do as gimmicky.
I haven't really heard of it used in other ways. You're either belittling the game the gimmick is present in or belittling the player who uses the gimmicks. Dunno what other purpose it could serve really.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Gimmicks are only a problem when they're tried to be explained as "buffs". Storing Luigi's misfire is nice and useful, but it doesn't change his playstyle enough to make him viable.
He is viable though.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
regarding hbox's paraphrased definition does that mean every move is a gimmick when you first play the game? Does that also mean that since most people here have played PM for years and know every move by now does that mean there are no gimmicks now because they shouldn't be surprised? And what does it matter if its a gimmick or not? whatever a gimmick is If it makes you win without being unfair and its not the only viable way to win what does it matter?

From my experience people use "gimmick" to try and insult things they didn't understand and try to dismiss it as something that's wrong with the game.

Umbreon is right there are no gimmicks, only johns.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
You can use gimmicks to your advatage though. If someone keeps running into my boost nair, guess what im gonna do for the rest of the match lol. Differentiating between something thats a gimmick and something thats more real is an important skill to have. Most of the time it is used as a john though

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
A gimmick is something that presents itself to be better and "more attractive" than it really is worth or valued. Gimmick's natural use is to talk about marketing. R.O.B. was a gimmick for the NES. It looked cool cause you get a companion to play with you and he's your friend and you play co-op together!! ...but really you press a button to make the screen flash a certain way so he can read it, then he just presses a different button on the other controller... R.O.B. lacks many qualities that a player wants in a true Player 2, yet R.O.B. is marketed as a viable alternative option for a real gaming companion.

You can apply the same definition of a gimmick to smash bros too. If an option is a gimmick, then it presents itself to be better than it is really worth. If a player that doesn't understand the game is losing to weird stuff he doesn't understand, then it does appear as a gimmick. The moves that his opponent is executing are confusingly hard to deal with and seem to give more reward than his own set of moves. In most cases, losing to a gimmick is losing to a bait your opponent laid out for you that only works on people who don't understand that character in the first place.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I haven't really heard of it used in other ways. You're either belittling the game the gimmick is present in or belittling the player who uses the gimmicks. Dunno what other purpose it could serve really.
I'm pretty sure I read you state that it was okay that DK's side B is a gimmick because it adds flavor to the character and it's still good in doubles. Dunno if the word gimmick was used, but that's what I understood.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman

You're being a language pedant without actually understanding how languages develop. The dictionary, while an undoubtedly essential tool for language consistency, is not the arbiter of language–it is not prescriptive, it is descriptive. Grammar is the same way. The use of language to convey a certain idea is determined by the users, not by a third party, and because gimmick is used regularly to refer derisively to video game mechanics, that usage of it is not incorrect in this context. Criticizing the use of gimmick in this way is comparable to yelling at people for using "salty" when someone is chagrined over the result of a game–no dictionary save for UD features "salty" defined that way, but its use is common enough that it's accepted. And that is how language has developed for essentially the entire course of human history.

Even worse, you decry people who use language this way as having poor critical thinking skills. Vernacular is seldom suggestive of an individual's cognitive ability, and is far more reflective of the context in which they tend to communicate. The reason you used a dash of profanity in your post isn't because you're unintelligent, as the belief often goes, but because your functional vocabulary includes profanity. In the same way, gimmick exists in the functional vocabulary of many gamers to refer to game mechanics. Further, if we're to be precise about language in the first place, your belief that critical thinking skills are a lacking element in users of certain vernacular betrays your failure to understand what critical thinking is in the first place. Critical thinking is merely the ability to analyze and consider information as objectively as possible, it does not matter what language, dialect, or vocabulary that analysis utilizes.

For the sake of first, my sanity and second avoiding the propagation of linguistic ignorance, please refrain from saying things that are unambiguously bull**** (not actually cow stool, bull**** is vernacular, in case you missed that earlier). I know you might have to occasionally sacrifice that satisfying feeling of superiority you get whenever someone uses a word "incorrectly" and you point it out, but believe me when I say everyone will be better off this way.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I don't think PM is gimmicky at all. But my definition has always been that a gimmick is an over-centralizing option that only has a few counters but a myriad of uses, which results in a very skewed success rate when you compare it to other options. So NTSC Shiek d-throw vs. 90% of the cast in ssbm is a gimmick to me, or wobbling, pretty much all relatively simple options that result in an obscene risk-reward scenario every time. But there's nothing wrong with most of them NTSFREE d-throw was just bad design and pretty much limited melee to the current top-tiers.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Even worse, you decry people who use language this way as having poor critical thinking skills. Vernacular is seldom suggestive of an individual's cognitive ability, and is far more reflective of the context in which they tend to communicate. The reason you used a dash of profanity in your post isn't because you're unintelligent, as the belief often goes, but because your functional vocabulary includes profanity. In the same way, gimmick exists in the functional vocabulary of many gamers to refer to game mechanics. Further, if we're to be precise about language in the first place, your belief that critical thinking skills are a lacking element in users of certain vernacular betrays your failure to understand what critical thinking is in the first place. Critical thinking is merely the ability to analyze and consider information as objectively as possible, it does not matter what language, dialect, or vocabulary that analysis utilizes.
You were doing pretty good until you got to this part. The point of my post wasn't to suggest that a person's lack of "proper" word choice was indicative of stupidity. There's a misunderstanding going on here. I'm not really feeling up to typing an essay on it though. Try re-reading it.

As for that first paragraph, you aren't telling me anything new. But referring to something as a gimmick in game is not an acceptable usage of the word. NOT necessarily because it's different dictionary definition, but RATHER because those using it do not even know what they are trying to describe with it. Like I said, It's a buzzword reaction people are using to describe something they don't like without having to put forth any actual effort into describing what they dislike about it. Or perhaps it's that they lack the ability to make an argument for the case that they have a good reason to dislike something from the standpoint of gameplay or balance design. That is why I called such people ********. There, I guess I did end up spelling out the misunderstanding. Saying something is a gimmick wrongly isn't what makes them stupid, it's not having the ability to describe what it is they dislike about it and instead relegating the description to a kneejerk hotword.

NTSFREE d-throw
why did I find this as funny as I did

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Why do I find the name bigglesworth so damn funny, also can we all just agree that Zelda is a walking gimmick by every definition provided In this thread (especially Umbreon's)?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I read you state that it was okay that DK's side B is a gimmick because it adds flavor to the character and it's still good in doubles. Dunno if the word gimmick was used, but that's what I understood.
Are you talking about my AMA? I stated it was niche and relatively unusable, not a gimmick IIRC.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
You were doing pretty good until you got to this part. The point of my post wasn't to suggest that a person's lack of "proper" word choice was indicative of stupidity. There's a misunderstanding going on here. I'm not really feeling up to typing an essay on it though. Try re-reading it.

As for that first paragraph, you aren't telling me anything new. But referring to something as a gimmick in game is not an acceptable usage of the word. NOT necessarily because it's different dictionary definition, but RATHER because those using it do not even know what they are trying to describe with it. Like I said, It's a buzzword reaction people are using to describe something they don't like without having to put forth any actual effort into describing what they dislike about it. Or perhaps it's that they lack the ability to make an argument for the case that they have a good reason to dislike something from the standpoint of gameplay or balance design. That is why I called such people ********. There, I guess I did end up spelling out the misunderstanding. Saying something is a gimmick wrongly isn't what makes them stupid, it's not having the ability to describe what it is they dislike about it and instead relegating the description to a kneejerk hotword.
I understand what you were attempting to convey, but in your original post you actually just came of as suggesting the usage was wrong entirely:
and you mostly just painted everyone who used the expression with a broad brush:
Yes, almost every fighting game player or just gamer in general referring to something in game as a gimmick is using the word as a ****ty substitute for properly articulating his reaction.
This is where it functions more as shorthand than as an inadequate form of expression. People don't go into extensive detail regarding every single thing they say because when you share a language or dialect with the people around you, you expect much of it to be understood. In the case of gimmick, the situation you outlined can see it being used as an exclamation as the speaker is being, say, trapped in Ness' pk fire repeatedly without smash DI, or it can be used after the match is over to act dismissive towards the mechanic. In both cases however the speaker uses the term because they believe that whoever they're talking to will understand it as a function of the shared experience of being part of this community.

That is not to say that when pressed, every user of the word could clarify what they mean by a gimmick. I'm certain (from personal experience) that some of them could not. But people who cannot explain themselves adequately will fail to explain themselves with any set of vocabulary, an individual word used that way does not have the inherent quality of abrogating the user's responsibility to clarify. But when I talked very briefly to wobbles at apex this year–and I only bring him up because his work in commentary provides an easily accessible archive of his critical analysis about super smash bros–he used the word to describe some of Ness' mechanics. I didn't really feel the need to ask him for further explanation since he was using the word according loosely to the hbox/oracle, but in any case he is far from the only gamer (not just in smash) who's made use of gimmick in this or similar ways, and done so without absolving themselves of the need for understanding.

Incidentally if we'd had this conversation a few years ago I think it might've been centered around the words "gay" and "cheap."

Yurya

Smash Apprentice
The "Dictionary" definition of Gimmick is here:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gimmick>
Gimmick:
"an ingenious or novel device, scheme, or stratagem, especially one designed to attract attention or increase appeal"

Just because languages/definitions can stray from there original meaning does not mean that they should or that that is good. Latin has been made a "dead" (unchanging) language to counteract this problem. When referring to something as a gimmick it should be understood that that part of a character is what makes them attractive to play.
I personally love the way that Falco's shine hits people up so he can jump and Dair spike them back down; heck, so many people do that they call it "pillaring." Under the correct definition "Pillaring" is a gimmick. Not because it is janky or whatever but because it attracts people to Falco.

Now many words have a certain range of definitions that can differ. With gimmick it could also infer that the device/move is hidden and makes it look better than it actually is. With smash everything has been analyzed so far that few things can really stand out as gimmick's under this definition (Pikachu's uair maybe it does no damage).

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
The "Dictionary" definition of Gimmick is here:I personally love the way that Falco's shine hits people up so he can jump and Dair spike them back down; heck, so many people do that they call it "pillaring." Under the correct definition "Pillaring" is a gimmick. Not because it is janky or whatever but because it attracts people to Falco.
As a fun example of language changing, pillaring is actually the act of putting on shield pressure with Falco (and Fox) by alternatively shining and shorthop D-airing over and over (amongst other things). The shine combo into a full hop to a spike back down to another shine only later came to be (incorrectly) called pillaring.

Last edited:

Yurya

Smash Apprentice
As a fun example of language changing, pillaring is actually the act of putting on shield pressure with Falco (and Fox) by alternatively shining and shorthop D-airing over and over (amongst other things). The shine combo into a full hop to a spike back down to another shine only later came to be (incorrectly) called pillaring.
My bad I couldn't find the Smash Dictionary.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a fan of language changing. Things would be boring if it didn't and we'd all still be talking like proper old-timey British people.

I think "pillaring" is a perfectly fine thing to call Falco's shine to full-jump d-air combo game.

BigglesWorth

Smash Apprentice
regarding hbox's paraphrased definition does that mean every move is a gimmick when you first play the game? Does that also mean that since most people here have played PM for years and know every move by now does that mean there are no gimmicks now because they shouldn't be surprised? And what does it matter if its a gimmick or not? whatever a gimmick is If it makes you win without being unfair and its not the only viable way to win what does it matter?

From my experience people use "gimmick" to try and insult things they didn't understand and try to dismiss it as something that's wrong with the game.

Umbreon is right there are no gimmicks, only johns.
I am only addressing the first question but what I believe he meant in context is simply that a gimmick is something that requires lack of character matchup to function. Every move wouldn't be a gimmick in that definition simply because there would still be uses even if the opponent knew the matchup (otherwise there wouldn't be competitive smash brothers) which actually kind of fits what you are saying. So tricks may or may not actually be under this definition but whether or not exploiting someone's lack of understanding of matchup is balanced when it creates a winning advantage may be a different discussion. In that case, you wouldn't really have to go no further than looking at arguments for and against wobbling the past few years to see different sides of that issue.

BigglesWorth

Smash Apprentice

why did I find this as funny as I did
This actually why I made this thread. I want to know exactly what people dislike and why. It could be a matter of helping different players understand how to deal with different things. It could be there are some balance problems showing up in a rather slow way. It could be people just not liking something because it doesn't feel like the game they want to play. It could be any or more these things from person to person and each situation. I was hoping to get a better idea of what specific things were and why they dislike them. Maybe there are certain matchups that really don't have really good options against Lucas pressure as it's developing and the lack of counterplay is what makes them upset. Or Deedeedee's dealing feeling they can't deal with dash dancing (maybe they have an answer and it needs to be checked or maybe it will need a buff). I don't know and I am curious to know. I used the word gimmick because that is what people use and I've tried giving a few definitions people are meaning when they say that word but can't articulate what they mean when they say it. I am hoping to get a few insights to help me personally understand the PM scene on as a whole and the game.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Whenever I'm thinking of game design, I prefer to think of gimmicks as moves, or suites of moves that are clearly designed to complement each other's covered options. Typically, they end up being less than reliable, because one or more other characters will eventually develop an unforeseen strategy for beating every option contained in the gimmick. Sometimes, there's even one universal counter to the gimmick. Cammy's Hooligan Combination, Slayer's D-step, and Wario's dash grab/Shoulder Bash mix-up are all gimmicks to me.

Note that I make no judgement as to whether these options are inherently ineffective or broken or dumb. They kinda just are. In this light, there's a pretty sizeable number of gimmicks in PM, but that's not a problem.

Most people don't use it this way. Outside of the definition I use for my own musings, Umbreon pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Gimmicks aren't an issue in a negative sense, if anything, they give great context towards developing as players, since you can use them in the ways everyone has stated in this topic.
H-Box has the actual definition and proper term, if you want to be picky about linguistics, there are better words to describe everything from what ph00tbag to Oracle to Umbreon has said, and so on.
The actual term is exactly as H-Box put it, but it shouldn't be taken as a blanket-statement about moves or something. Literally, a gimmick could be a mind-game that someone gets caught by something. (a raw DI mix-up) But not just in the tangible sense of the DI mix-up being used to abuse someone not catching on, johning about it, or tool to use, but a mind-game in the sense that if you can go a whole match (or life-time of sets) with someone, then pull out a 'random-act-of-crazy' to finish the last stock of the last match ever, and it may only work once again in life, but that F-Smash charging in place after establishing pressure for ages, is yes, a gimmick.

It's very synonymous with Cheese in one way, but only if it's a blanket statement. With context, gimmicks are essential elements to development in everything from perspective to meta-game to technical fluency, when applied to Smash in a broad sense even.

If you want pure Cheese 'gimmicks' then just listen/watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m3d0bUBXr8#aid=P-k_SMKDyJ0

You'll experience more Cheese from that than you would playing a perma-MvC3 Dark Pheonix with auto-wobble effects if any player interactions are made while listening to a compilation of Max Martin songs with KingVan Doodoodooze as a back-round in a World Cheese convention center.
Nobody does more Cheese, and does Cheese better, than that band.
Such good Cheese, really...

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Are you talking about my AMA? I stated it was niche and relatively unusable, not a gimmick IIRC.
That move would be viable if dk made the same noise as melee real talk in pm hes just like whatever but in melee hes an escaped zoo animal out for blood

Last edited:
Top Bottom